The Trinity Ballroom Reviews

Pasadena, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Ashley Married on 07/23/2016
    If your looking for a gorgeous spacious venue then this is the right venue for you. All of our guests kept complimenting our venue. We also had both our ceremony and reception at the venue which was so convenient. The staff was awesome and helpful. over all a beautiful venue.
    Marcelle Married on 10/03/2015
    We booked The Trinity Ballroom for our October Wedding. This venue is absolutely amazing! We fell in love with it from the minute we saw it. This venue is BEAUTIFUL and VERY elegant. It has amazing windows and lighting! It is very reasonable priced for all the amenities that it has!
    Lila the ballroom director was beyond amazing!!
    She was extremely easy to work with and would always reply quickly to our messages or emails. She made herself available for a few walkthroughs for us and is just the nicest person ever! Very professional. She is passionate about what she does and it shows.
    I will definitely recommend this Venue to everyone I know looking for one. This Venue and Lila will NOT disappoint!
  • User1708584 2+ years ago
    We LOVED Trinity, Lila and the team there. The venue is gorgeous, modern, and spacious, and Lila was very helpful and quick to respond to whatever we needed. We are so glad we chose Trinity!
    Heather Married on 06/28/2014
    I had my wedding reception here back in June 2014 and Lila and her team are wonderful! Very responsive, professional, and easy to work with. She helped in any way she can to make sure we were well taken care of and offered solutions whenever needed. Super spacious venue and a lovely outdoor patio. Very modern, clean, and with a neutral palette, any color accents will definitely pop for any occasion. Our guests had a wonderful time during our reception and loved the venue!
    Chris Event on: 06/21/2014
    The Copenbarger & Copenbarger law firm used this venue for an education event on estate planning for clients and their guests in the Pasadena Area. The Venue is beautiful, clean, and has a fantastic location as well as ample parking. We thoroughly enjoyed the space and the staff there who worked with us and helped execute the event to perfection. We will definitely be returning soon and would highly recommend them to anyone in the area.
    Jill Event on: 05/17/2014
    Lila and Trinity Ballroom were great to work with! Our charity gala was a success largely in part to the spectacular venue.
    Clarissa Married on 12/31/2013
    My husband and I as well as our guests are so thrilled that we chose the Trinity Ballroom. It truly is a hidden gem in a beautiful city. First off, the venue coordinator, Lila, is absolutely fantastic. She is very responsive and easy going. She made the whole process a breeze, without one complication. Secondly, the venue is stunning-- very large, neutral palette that goes with any colors, ample parking, and very elegant and clean. We received many compliments from our guests about the beauty of the venue. I have not one regret about holding my wedding reception here!
  • User1299058 2+ years ago
    I had a wonderful rental experience with The Trinity Ballroom at St. Anthony Greek Orthodox Church. I did not have to worry about anything. I just told them what I like and they took care of the rest! Thank you very much, for making my experience an enjoyable one.
    Jenn Married on 06/15/2013
    Kudos to Lila and the staff at The Trinity Ballroom! I fell in love with this venue the minute I saw it! Everything about it is a bride's dream come true. It is clean, elegant and modern. It is has high ceilings and gorgeous chandeliers! The ballroom is spacious, yet still provides just the right amount of privacy, since it appears that there would only be one event per evening. The patio is perfect for an outdoor cocktail hour. The venue is fairly new, so the audio-visual and lighting options are up to date. The location is so easy to find. The parking is ample and free, which is just one of its great perks not found with many other venues in the Pasadena/So. Cal area! Lila, the ballroom director, is extremely responsive. She made sure everything went smoothly, which was extremely valuable, especially when planning a wedding with tight deadlines. My wedding ceremony was held at another church, so you don't have to be a member of St. Anthony's to take advantage of this beautiful venue. I received nothing but positive feedback about Trinity Ballroom from my guests. It is definitely a must-visit for anyone who is looking for an event venue.
    Ev Married on 12/14/2015
    This is a lovely location if you are expecting to host an event of 300 people or less. Lila (ballroom director) is professional, helpful and a complete delight. The ballroom has an air of understated elegance. The day of our wedding we felt very well taken care of by the security staff, they were most friendly and helpful. Nothing but great memories of the Trinity Ballroom.