The Treasury Reviews

16 | Pontiac, MI

16 Reviews for The Treasury

• Mari

Mari Kraft · Getting married on 06/01/2021

The best venue & experience I could have ever dreamed of

Elegant, classy, romantic and unforgettable. If those are key words for planning your wedding; The Treasury is your perfect venue. But thats just the beginning! The staff are so helpful and quick to say yes. But that is all because of the amazing Hayley Chartier. She is truly superwoman. So present and involved in planning our wedding. She made my vision come to life and made it the easiest day I could have ever asked for as well as making everyone feel important and valued. I’m so pleased with how smoothly everything went.
    One thing that stuck out was the elevator. We did have a few people use it when needed and it wasn’t the easiest to get to, boxes and racks in the way. And because it being far in the back near the vender entrances.
    We did not want to purchase the valet package and parking was difficult for our guests. There aren’t close options and many did get lost. I hope that will get easier for future occasions if couples don’t want to purchase the valet package.
    But other then those small things we are so pleased with the building and the beautiful people who made our day unforgettable.

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Jana

Jana Mcqueen · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Enthusiastic about our choice

My daughter and I had viewed several venues for her wedding, but we decided to wait and make our final decision after The Treasury’s open house. The Treasury is absolutely gorgeous , and I feel confident that both Hayley and Jeff will make sure that the ceremony and reception will proceed accordingly as planned. Yes, we immediately reserved the venue!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Emily

Emily Remington · Married on 03/03/2020

Awesome location and team!

Great venue! Team was very accommodating with our unique needs. Super unique location.

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Andria

Andria · Married on 01/25/2020

Would not change a single thing!

My husband and I spent our whole honeymoon thinking about anything that we wish could have been different for our big day and we couldn't think of a thing and we give all of the credit to The Treasury! Everything about this venue was amazing. From the beautiful and historical elements like the ceiling and the original basement bank vault, it was nothing short of breath taking. We used this venue for our ceremony, cocktail hour and for bridal party getting ready along with staging for all of our formal photos and it could not have been better! Hailey and the staff were AMAZING. Anything that we thought we wanted she was quick to respond and really made our dreams come true. Day of, it could not have gone smoother and we definitely have the staff to thank for that. The catering staff from “From Scratch” as well as the bar tenders and other various staff members were so amazing and helpful all night even helping me carry my dinner plate so I could manage my massive ball gown! We could not say enough good things about this place and we would 150% recommend this venue to any couple seeking something unique and beautiful. From the planning meetings, to the bar options, to the catering, everything was so wonderful!!!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Cindy

Cindy Decker · Married on 11/02/2019

From a vendor prospective

I am a wedding coordinator who worked at The Treasury on a wedding in November, 2019. From the moment I started emailing with Hayley, I knew she would be someone I would love working with. Her attention to detail and the many moving parts that go into a well-organized wedding day were spot on. When we met at The Treasury a week before the wedding, I loved the space! What a beautiful place and story - the vaults downstairs were really cool! Hayley was with me during rehearsal night and then all day long on wedding day, constantly assisting me and doing whatever it took to give our couple a fantastic day. It was such a joy to work along side her - we are definitely cut from the same cloth when it comes to weddings! I hope I get the opportunity to work at The Treasury again in the future.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Mumaw · Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful venue with amazing staff

My husband and I were just married at the Treasury in Pontiac just last week and it was everything we dreamed it would be and more! Hayley and Jeff were great to work with, very attentive to details, flexible and offered great suggestions. Hayley made sure our day ran smoothly (from logistics and set up, to getting us down the aisle at the right time) and was there every step of the way for us! Everything was set up exactly as we had discussed, looked beautiful, and the reception staff was so attentive and professional. I would highly recommend booking at the Treasury... we could not have imagined a more beautiful venue and Hayley, Jeff and the staff were the best of the best!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Katie Emmendorfer · Married on 09/14/2019

Have Your Wedding Here!!

My fiance and I actually had another venue booked when we decided to check out the Treasury. I didn't expect anything to come of it but we got an email and decided it didn't hurt to go look. Let me tell you - we immediately fell in love! We dropped our old venue, booked the Treasury and never looked back. We are getting married in September and switching venues was probably the best decision that we made. Jeff and Hayley have been nothing short of amazing to work with. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming but they are so great and walking you through every aspect. The building is gorgeous - especially since the reopening. I feel 100% confident that our wedding is going to be beautiful and a big part of that is the Treasury. I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Stephanie Hubbs · Married on 06/05/2019

Great event space!

Beautifully restored with all of the vintage charm and character of a early 1900’s grand ballroom. Host an event at The Treasury and you will not he disappointed! Large areas for dining and dancing, with many intimate areas for guest to socialize as well. The original ceiling is magnificent! Historical venues are all the rage and this one in downtown Pontiac is amazing!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Chris Frink · Married on 06/05/2019

The Treasury - Unique Venue

The Treasury has been restored with it's original beauty intact yet has a sought after look in a venue. The ceiling is stunning and so are the floors. Hayley is incredible and pays close attention to detail. I am truly excited they are in Pontiac. The grand opening was fabulous!

• Kevin

Kevin Schierlinger · Married on 05/20/2017

Fantastic Venue

We had our daughters Wedding here. Everything was perfect, our guests were so impressed.

Amanda · Married on 02/29/2016

Our dream wedding at the Treasury

My sister found this up and coming venue a few weeks after my partner and I got engaged and we were in love at first sight. Jeff and Hayley answered every question, catered to every whim, provided extraordinary food and amazing service. We planned our wedding in 7 months and could not have been more pleased with the Treasury. The bridal suite is out of a fairy tale. The building's 1920s details speak for themselves and require minimal additional decorations. It was truly a perfect day.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • G.Y

G.Y · Married on 06/03/2006

Gorgeous venue

Beautiful venue, breath taking and incredible historical building. The perfect venue for dream wedding. Most importantly, great staffs to work with.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Nisreen

Nisreen Eadeh · Getting married on 10/17/2021

Totally unique and very hospitable

After touring nearly 20 venues in metro Detroit, my fiance and I were so happy to find The Treasury. We wanted an interesting and charming space that could hold our big families and a band without having to resort to a standard banquet hall. The Treasury is unlike any other venue and yet has the capacity to hold our large 250+ person wedding. And the staff gave us the greatest confidence than any other space we saw prior. They are kind, caring, detail oriented and truly attentive. We look forward to our spooky-but-classy themed wedding there next October!

• W

Wati Msiska · Getting married on 08/29/2020

I loved it

I would recommend this vendor to everyone I know

Sent on 07/14/2019

Erik Gruenewald · Married on 09/21/2019

The Treasury - Recommended

We can't say enough about Hayley and Jeff and their helpfulness during the entire wedding planning process. Whenever we had questions, they were quick to respond and offered solutions to anything we brought to their attention. Hayley was more than willing to set up the accessories and table decorations we dropped off, which saved us the stress of needing to be there early in the morning on our wedding day. The Treasury was a perfect sized venue for our 230 guests who loved the historic features of the building. We also received numerous compliments on the food, which was one of our most important must-haves. If you have an opportunity to book The Treasury, we absolutely recommend it!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Brown · Married on 08/10/2019

Classic, Elegant Contemporary Venue

We recently had our wedding at the Treasury, an absolutely beautiful 1920's Art Deco Style Bank turned into an event space. We fell in love with the beauty of the venue early on, and were so glad to have our wedding here. Hayley is the best! She was our wedding coordinator for day of and for all of our wedding planning. Hayley is on top of all the details and was a great help to us. We highly recommend Hayley and the Treasury! Look no further for an amazing venue, we would recommend the Treasury to anyone who is looking for a beautiful historical, classic, elegant and contemporary venue!

Sent on 09/01/2019