The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

14 | Virginia Beach, VA

14 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Sheree · Married on 10/01/2016

The Traveling Photo Booth was a great addition to my wedding. I had lots of guests who thought it was the coolest idea to have a photo on the spot, and this was our wedding favor to them. I purchased the 3 hours, props and guestbook. I really enjoyed the guestbook because people could sign next to their photo strips on each page. I learned about TTPB at a wedding expo after trying a few competitor photo booths. I can say, as far as price, TTPB is a bit more expensive than most, but they have excellent quality photos. Some of the competitors photos were blurry, or they had limited variety of backgrounds that were not very flattering in the photos. My local rep for TTPB was very helpful, always answered e-mails and reached out to finalized the details of the design for my photo strips. The booth attendant was very polite and personable, and worked well with our guests throughout the evening. I had a bit of trouble getting the photo link so people could download them though. Even though it said it would be online after 48 hours, it was not, but the issue was resolved after contacting a rep via e-mail. I think it would also improve the experience if the photo booth attendant were able to adjust the contrast/positioning of the camera if necessary. Many of my guests found that the black and white photos came out too dark. That was the only thing that I can say went wrong, overall it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend The Traveling Photo Booth for other events.

MICHELLE · Married on 06/16/2016

I got married last summer and used the traveling photo booth in conjunction with my photographer. It was the hit of the wedding and worth every penny. I went today to go to a bridal expo with a friend and saw multiple other photo booths. Let me tell you none of those photo booths had the picture quality of the traveling photo booth. When comparing side to side you really see the difference in quaility and made me so happy again that I chose the traveling photo booth!!!!

Vanessa · Married on 12/01/2012

The photo booth was definitely the highlight of the reception! My guests loved it and are still talking about it. I used the unlimited printouts as my wedding favors and that turned out great. Everybody was very excited to take pictures with one another and to be able to have an instant memory of our special day. The photo booth attendant, Sam, was super professional, cool and patient with my rowdy friends and family. Being able to take the guest book with us that night was a treat as well! It's nice to look at actual printed photos rather than on a computer or cell phone. Thank you very much Traveling Photo Booth, this was indeed a wonderful investment.

They are awesome I was so pleased with the service!!!

Paula · Married on 10/20/2012

Sean is very professional and provides a level of service that is unmatched. We love working with him, and the Traveling Photo Booth!

dominique · Married on 10/13/2012

traveling photo booth is the best

Maris · Married on 08/11/2012

Very Professional - the reservation process was easy. They were very responsive and gave me confidence that they would be there on time, with exactly what I ordered!

On site, they worked with the guests and provided the bride and groom with a wonderful keepsake album - I would highly recommend them!

Julie · Married on 09/10/2011

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING....we had a real photo booth...not a cardboard box :-) Classy, elegent....YEAH!!! This was so fun at our reception and the guys at Traveling Photo Booth are incredible and entertaining...This added so much fun to our reception it was well worth it. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

Bill · Married on 06/25/2011

What a incredible company to work with...with everything else going on with our special day, these guys made is flawless and the guest were having the time of their life. Talk about fun at our wedding...this is a must have!!!! Me and my wife had been to several weddings in the past year (must be a post graduation thing that everyone finally gets married) that had photobooths and this was by far the best one we had ever seen as far a quality. Yeah there is a lot out their but this is definitly very classy and fit in perfectly with our wedding. Again, we just want to thank you so much for making this memory for us....the props were AWESOME....we love just looking through the album of pics.

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2011

I could not have been MORE excited to be able to hire The Traveling Photo Booth for our wedding! They were so wonderful and easy to work with and our family and friends still talk about how fun it was to have them there. My husband and I love looking through our scrapbook and laughing at all the pictures. They definitely go out of there way to make sure the client is happy. I can not refer them enough! BOOK THEM! You won't regret it :)

Danielle · Married on 06/04/2011

The guests loved it! It gave them something to do while my new husband and I took pictures. It was wonderful and totally worth every penny.

Tons of fun and a must have! Everybody enjoyed the photobooth. Wish it was a little cheaper but still worth it! I bought my own props and it was a huge hit evrerybody loved it!

Lacey · Married on 11/24/2012

It was one of the best investments/memory makers at our wedding. The guests loved it and the book with all of the photo strips is a cherished piece for us. While it was more exepnsive than other photo booths in our area, the quality of the photos made it worth it. We highly recommended this company!

We were kind of shocked to receive our cd with guests that were from the ballroom next door. I guess it's beyond their control or knowledge to know who your wedding guests are -- so they can't really help that. I wish someone took the time to find the bride and groom to take a picture. With all the chaos, we forgot and did not make time to have a photo booth pic. It is one of our biggest regrets... So don't forget to take a pic. Our guests loved it..it helped also with the kids. It kept them occupied :)