The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

14 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

14 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Brian · Married on 09/02/2016

Patricio from The Traveling Photo Booth was great. He was extremely easy to work with and very helpful. I called him a few weeks before our wedding to confirm and he was so professional. If you are planning to book, I suggest just calling and chatting with him so that there is no confusion on the big day. On the night of, we wanted an extra hour and he was more than accommodating. I would HIGHLY recommend The Traveling Photo Booth.

kristy · Married on 03/15/2014

we had a blast with the traveling photo booth. we loved the attention it got through out the reception. It was quick and easy and fun.

we also like the end result of having them which was a book full of good lucks and well wishes from the wedding guests right along with a copy of their pictures.

Haley · Married on 10/19/2012

I found this company at a bridal show and loved the look of the booth. I do not like the tacky look of the giant photo booths with just black drapes. This is an authentic vintage photo booth, that looks very classy!

Mindy and Jessica are wonderful to work with, and they help you with anything you may need. I liked the booth because you can add your own personal logo to the strips and the screen in the photo booth. You can also choose 2 out of 4 types of exposures. The guests can go in as many times as they would like, and can have as many prints as they want. No extra charge.

I highly recommend doing the guest book. It is a blast and all of my wedding guests loved it. I also loved the online gallery. Everyone can go online and see everyone's photos after the event!!

If you are looking for a fun, classy, and authentic photo booth from a great company, CHOOSE TTPB!

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2012

I had always wanted a photo booth at my wedding and when my now husband and I began planning we were really disappointed with the quality of the photos that all the booths seemed to offer and had simply given up hope.

Then I stumbled upon The Traveling Photo Booth and was fully impressed with the quality of their photos. You even have different tone options black and white, retro color, and sepia, which was really great.

Not only is the quality of their photos terrific but the customer service we received beforehand was excellent as well. The entire staff were friendly and great at communicating.

The photo booth operator the night of the wedding was friendly and helpful and he helped ensure that people were taking full advantage of the booth. He also made an amazing guestbook - which is an option that you HAVE to get. It's so much better to see a picture of your guests having fun at your wedding while having them send you well wishes, rather than simply having them write something in a traditional guestbook.

The photo booth really made the night an amazing experience for our guests as well, by adding a fun interactive element for them to participate in. We would highly recommend The Traveling Photo Booth to everyone. It was one of the smartest decisions we made for our wedding, and will be for yours too!

Amanda and Hillel

Amber · Married on 06/08/2012

Was one of the best parts of our wedding! Our guests loved that it was an original photobooth and not a "tacky" photobooth. Guests are still talking about it! Loved it! Great booth, great service!!!!

Katie · Married on 09/10/2011

BEST PHOTO BOOTH EVER! My friends in Minneapolis have used them before, and the photo strips/guest books were amazing. I HAD to have them and am so happy they have a location in Long Beach. Worth every penny to pay the mileage down to San Diego (which was pretty minimal anyway). They have the most authentic booths & photos. None of that props in a fake looking booth nonsense - they are the best! Make sure you rent it for the full wedding reception - you won't regret it. Now I just need an excuse to rent another one...

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 07/16/2011

This was such a great idea for our wedding. All of our guest where ranting and raving about how great The traveling photo booth was. We absolutely loved it.

Claire · Married on 05/28/2011

Loved everything about this company. The booth was great--worked perfectly and looked pretty--everyone we talked to at the company was professional and accommodating (even when we asked for a small last minute time change), and our guests absolutely loved it. The guest book is a gift that we'll cherish forever. Can't say enough good things about them.

Emily · Married on 05/21/2011

They were totally flexible and fun to work with! The photo booth pics will add something SO special to the wedding album!!

Ashley · Married on 11/13/2010

This was one of the big hits of the night. We used this as our guest book and it was so funny to go through all the photos the next day. We recommend to just get your own props that go with your theme. We had a rocker type theme so lots of wigs and sunglasses were a must! The fact that they give you an unlimited amount of prints was awesome. We filled up our book to the end.

One of the coolest parts of this photo booth was that you didn't have to cram everyone in because the curtain in the back was moveable and you could just stand in front of it. So awesome!

gh · Married on 09/17/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth was perfect! The quality of the booth and the photos was excellent. Some booths that I have seen are not very sturdy or well made. The vintage style of the booth went well the our venue. One thing that I like is that they have a screen inside so you can see what the photo will look like. I also liked that the guests could choose between color, black and white or retro. You can choose to have only one style but we preferred to give the guests options. Guests don't have to pay extra to download their own photos either.

We provided our own props and got the guest book and thank you post cards for our add ons and both were great. The post cards came quickly and without any hassle.

The staff was easy to work with and everything went smoothly overall.

Travis · Married on 07/03/2010

Sure your photographer gives you glimpses of your entire wedding, but it is the photo booth that gives you a fun and intimate glimpses of your guests.

This is what the Traveling Photo booth has done for our wedding. Forever more we can look at all the pictures of our friends and family who came to our special day.

Compared to all other photo booths we have looked at, this one was the nicest looking.

Not only was it fun and enduring for us as a couple, but for our guests as well. They raved that it was one the best components of the wedding.

Working with Mindy was professional, yet flexible. A must in the wedding industry. She showed great detail and follow through while exemplifying an easy going attitude.

Great job!

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2011

3.0

We looooooved The Traveling Photobooth! I knew before I even got engaged that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding, and it was a huge hit! Mindy and Jessica were so nice and helpful to work with before our special day. I felt like I had a million questions for them and they were always extremely quick to reply to my many emails. We looked at a lot of different photo booth companies online, and I am glad I paid a little more to go with the traveling photobooth. It is the best looking photo booth I have seen, and the expandable back is awesome for large groups. The attendant at our wedding was so nice and professional. He came and found me on more than one occasion to make sure we got our pics taken too. The guest book is great, and the cd with all the pics is so fun to look at.

Amber · Married on 08/29/2015

0.0

It pains me a little to write this.
    I went to my coworkers wedding 6 years ago who had Traveling Photo Booth. I took a business card and knew when my wedding came I wanted to use them. I loved that it's an actual booth, the quality, & the book full of photos they give at the end of the night. My coworker said it's his favorite thing from the wedding all the memories and fun people had. It's his & his wife coffee book table. My husband and I love photobooths and every year on our anniversary we make it a point to find a booth to take a photo. It's our tradition. As soon as we booked our venue and knew our date, traveling photobooth is the first vendor we hired. Mindy & Jessica (previous owners) were nice and helpful. I remembered them from my coworkers wedding. In about April/May of 2015 they sold the company to a gentleman named Patricio. I had been sending emails to Mindy & Jessica and neither were responding. Then one day Patricio wrote to me that he was the new owner. I was a little concerned at first but figured all would be ok. The day of our wedding the booth did NOT work. I knew the start time was 8pm so I ran over with my husband to take a photo and apparently the woman working the booth arrived late. I was told from guests she was rude in how she handled the situation. I'm sure she was panicked or stressed trying to get it to work but she should have been a little kinder to guests. The booth never worked. I was devastated. Our gifts to guests were frames for their photos. I'm bummed guests didn't get to use their gifts, and we don't have a book of everyone's fun & silly moments. I was given a full refund but that doesn't replace the book of photos we would have had. I would highly suggest hiring another photo booth unless they have double or triple of everything at this point to insure it doesn't happen to another Bride & Groom.