The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

119 | Minneapolis, MN

119 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Erin · Married on 06/13/2009

My favorite part of the reception!! The guests all loved it! And I love looking at our book with all the guests' photo strips from the night! We leave the book on our coffee table & our friends love looking at it all the time too! What a great momento of the night! So much better than just having a guest book where people just sign their names.

They were all so friendly and nice to work with as well! Money well spent! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/12/2009

Tess · Married on 05/03/2009

My guests can not stop complimenting us on our selection of Traveling Photo Booth. They had so much fun and the guest book is something I will cherish always. Our wedding would not have been the same without them!

Sent on 07/14/2009

Angie · Married on 11/01/2008

We hesitated before hiring the Traveling Photobooth because we weren't sure if it was something we needed. I'm so glad we splurged! It was such a hit with our guests. We had a bunch of Halloween hats and masks and stuff that we set up next to the booth that made the photos even more fun. The company was a dream to work with and competitively priced. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/01/2009

Lara · Married on 07/19/2008

SUPER fun! They were great to work with, and a hit at the wedding for our guests! They LOVED the photo booth, and we loved having the photos (our half of each strip) to keep ! Thanks!

Sent on 07/20/2008

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2008

The Traveling Photo Booth is simply the best in the business. It takes a special day from good to great and leaves you with memories to last a lifetime. They're one-of-a-kind and the best for all the right reasons!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Abby · Married on 04/26/2008

We meet them at a location and were able to use a photobooth picture as our save-the-dates. Everyone LOVED the booth at our wedding and I seriously LOVE the guest book that was created with peoples pictures. It was so fun to look through after the wedding. Pretty much everyone should have a photobooth. I would have kept them for longer even!

Sent on 05/13/2008

Beth · Married on 07/28/2007

This was the best decision I ever made! The professionals at the The Traveling Photo Booth took care of everything and created a unique way for my husband and I to remember our special day!

Sent on 02/27/2008

Laura · Married on 07/14/2007

They were absolutely fantastic. I would highly recommend them. The reception site had used two different services for photo booth companies in the past and they said this one was way better. We got 250 free postcards, so it was great and everybody loved our thank yous.

Sent on 11/08/2007

Sheree · Married on 10/01/2016

The Traveling Photo Booth was a great addition to my wedding. I had lots of guests who thought it was the coolest idea to have a photo on the spot, and this was our wedding favor to them. I purchased the 3 hours, props and guestbook. I really enjoyed the guestbook because people could sign next to their photo strips on each page. I learned about TTPB at a wedding expo after trying a few competitor photo booths. I can say, as far as price, TTPB is a bit more expensive than most, but they have excellent quality photos. Some of the competitors photos were blurry, or they had limited variety of backgrounds that were not very flattering in the photos. My local rep for TTPB was very helpful, always answered e-mails and reached out to finalized the details of the design for my photo strips. The booth attendant was very polite and personable, and worked well with our guests throughout the evening. I had a bit of trouble getting the photo link so people could download them though. Even though it said it would be online after 48 hours, it was not, but the issue was resolved after contacting a rep via e-mail. I think it would also improve the experience if the photo booth attendant were able to adjust the contrast/positioning of the camera if necessary. Many of my guests found that the black and white photos came out too dark. That was the only thing that I can say went wrong, overall it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend The Traveling Photo Booth for other events.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Tessa · Married on 06/18/2016

We booked the Traveling Photo Booth for our wedding in June of 2016. We had seen them at one of the wedding fairs that we attended earlier in 2015 and knew right away that we wanted to go with them. We ended up not going with a traditional booth, but opted instead for their very modern photo stand. This allowed us to take huge group pictures and make some very cool GIFs. The only thing that I'd recommend is picking up additional photo props. We went with the ones that they provided in our package, but I wish we had purchased more. We did purchase the guestbook, however, and that was definitely worth every penny.

Overall, we were very satisfied with the services that they provided.

Sent on 06/24/2016

We had such a great experience with the Traveling Photo Booth! All of our friends and family at our wedding had a great time and we have so many fun pictures from the event. The quality of the pictures are awesome, better than other photo booths I've used, and the fact that we took the book of pictures home THAT night is amazing! We're so happy we went with the Traveling Photo Booth for our wedding and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2014

We were looking for Photo Booth vendors and found this group online with great reviews. They sent out a sample of their strip and it was better than others. They were super easy to work with and very responsive via email guiding you through each step and selecting options. Once we inquired, they sent an email with discounts on add-ons as an incentive to book. This was nice...allowed us to add on a Social Media package and guest book option. I highly recommend the guest book...(guest keep one strip, the other goes in a guest book right after they step out of the booth...the guests sign the book next to their pic....priceless!!) We had a long line of people who wanted to get pics at the end of the night (many guests waited to do this before they left) and the staff person was very accommodating when we asked to add extra time to assure everyone got a chance in the booth. Well worth it. Our guests raved about the great pics and fun idea. The staff person was very friendly and added fun to our event. Thanks, Photo Booth guys! I'd highly recommend this company.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Malay · Married on 07/28/2012

The Traveling Photobooth has a seamless booking and payment system; confimation system and totally put me at ease for my rental. Even when I called to just make sure everything was in order, I was put even more at ease with the friendly and courteous staff. The attendent for the evening was also very professional and helpful and a pleasure to have at my event. A+ for everything - even the cost!! We got so much value out of what we paid! Quality product and quality service! I wouldn't go with anyone else. Will rent the booth again for future events for sure!

Sent on 07/30/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

So glad to hear it! Thanks for the great review, it makes our day!

Gwyneth · Married on 11/11/2011

Everything everyone says is true that it is completely worth the money and that everyone loves it and can't wait to see that the line is gone and that it is their turn to go! I have nothing but positive things to say to you guys and will be recommending The Traveling Photo Booth to anyone that expresses interest in a photo booth. I only hope that we have another opportunity to utilize your services. Anytime I had a question or an update, the email responses and phone calls were so professional, yet friendly and approachable. Wonderful staff, fun event attraction, and priceless pictures that never would have been captured had it not been for your company.

tl;dr?

Thank you. So much.

Sent on 11/14/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Awww, Thanks Gwenchicken. We appreciate the nice review. We hope you can use us again too. Maybe a raucous 5 year anniversary?
  • Aj

Aj · Married on 07/20/2008

What a fun treat to have at our wedding! The traveling photo booth company drops off a photo booth at your event and pretty much lets your guests go at it! You pay by the hour and have unlimited photos! They do provide an attendant who was amazing. I forget her name but she deserves a raise! Our guests loved having this and it was fun to see all of their photos. The guests take their pictures and two strips print out, one for the guests and one for the guestbook. You paste the strip in the guestbook and write your own personal note. It's awesome to look back and have such a fun guestbook to look back on. As part of our package we received 4 hours of photobooth service, photo guestbook, cd of all images, and postcard thank yous with our strip of photos on the front. A great treat that our guests thoroughly enjoyed! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Jessie · Married on 09/15/2007

They bring in a old time photo booth that takes 3 pictures of your guests. They have it staffed the entire night to ensure it goes okay. The machine takes one strip that your guests keep and one strip that they put in a photo book for the couple to keep. We have MANY great comments on this.

Sent on 10/17/2007

Cheri · Married on 09/19/2015

The Traveling Photo Booth folks are the best. The booth itself is professional and actually looks like an old-timey booth. The photos are high quality and print out 3 in a strip just like when you were a kid. The attendant that came to our wedding was amazing, the guests all loved her and she was a pleasure to have around. When I was shopping for a booth for our wedding the Traveling photo booth was the most expensive, as there were other better "deals" out there. But when I dug deeper into the other "deals" I found terrible reviews, poor quality of photos and backyard versions of booths thrown together. When you buy the Traveling Photo Booth, you're buying the best of the best and they are worth their salt. Overall I would highly recommend these folks for your wedding, everyone had so much fun in the booth. I think my guests would say it was their favorite part of the reception. I rented the booth for 3 hours, purchased the CD of all the photos, the guest book, social package and 1 hour snooze for around a grand.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Mayura · Married on 05/30/2015

The attendant was professional and pleasant and we love our book with all the guest photos!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Aly · Married on 09/14/2014

The Traveling Photo Booth was everything we could have asked for, and SO much more. The booth was a HUGE hit -- absolutely everyone got into the vibe, and we are so grateful to have these wonderful memories!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Casey · Married on 09/01/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth was awesome. Before the wedding I had someone tell me that we were wasting our money and that no one would use it. After the wedding that same person told me they were wrong and that it was so much fun. My husband and I love looking at the scrapbook and pictures. We still find new things every time we look through it. The company has lots of add ons and bonuses and are very easy to work with. We would highly recommend The Traving Photo Booth to anyone considering a photo booth at their event.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Casey,
    Thanks for the great review! We love the stories of the doubters becoming raving fans. Makes our day!

Leah · Married on 10/08/2011

I am so happy I chose TTPB for our wedding, they were great and my guests has so much fun! The photo guest book is hilarious and I would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Jill · Married on 09/02/2011

We had the Traveling Photo Booth at our wedding and LOVED it. I highly recommend it. We chose to do this as a gift for our guests rather than spend $$ on something that just gets thrown away. I love knowing that our guests have a picture from our wedding reminding them of the evening.

The great thing about this idea is that we received a copy of each photo that was taken and the Photo Booth attendant placed the photos in our guest book for us. We love looking at all of the great photos our guests took.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Jill · Married on 08/27/2011

We loved the Traveling photo booth! They were very easy to work with in terms of scheduling, drop off, payments, etc. The attendant was very fun and helpful. The guest book makes a great memorable wedding take-away too!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2011

Great vendor! Easy to work with, prompt, efficient service. Guests loved the photobooth and it is so much fun to look through our guest book. Totally worth it!

Sent on 08/18/2011
  • Chantel

Chantel · Married on 09/05/2010

LOve, Love, Love! Worth every penny!

Sent on 12/09/2010