The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

119 | Minneapolis, MN

119 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Beth · Married on 10/23/2011

The Travelling Photo Booth was a highlight of our wedding! Everyone from the 4year old ring bearer to my grandmother loved it. The staff was responsive and flexible as we kept needing to change the timing for the booth, and they were professional, kind and really fun.
    Can't wait for an excuse to use them again!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Katie · Married on 10/15/2011

The traveling photo booth is a MUST have at your wedding. The staff is wonderful and the guest book you receive at the end of the night is priceless. My husband and I opened up our book the morning after our wedding and our faces hurt after from all the smiling and laughing.

Being able to re-live our wedding night through the photos was amazing. It gives you such a candid look into your guests' experience at your wedding and by the looks of the photos....they had a WONDERFUL time!

Thank you Traveling Photo Booth!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Elyse · Married on 10/01/2011

Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth at our wedding reception! It's something unique to add to your event that everyone can enjoy (including grandparents and kids).

Sent on 10/03/2011

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2011

We got so many compliments on the photo booth! Every time I looked over it was busy. I love the keepsake book too!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2011

Not only did the Traveling Photo Booth work with us regarding the half flight of stairs they had to go up, but also they were on time, very professional, but approachable. We heard nothing but compliments from our guests. There was friendly and quick responses to our questions and emails. The process went so smoothly and we really didn't have to worry about the photo booth so we were able to focus on planning the rest of our event. I have seen other photo booths that are cheaper, but this company is worth every penny. The photos looked great and they offered a ton of personalized options which really made it feel like it was a part of our party and not just a prop. It is also a big plus that the Traveling Photo Booth sends you a digital copy of all the photographs so that you can upload your party pictures to your favorite social network.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Ali · Married on 09/10/2011

We absolutely LOVED The Traveling Photo Booth and our guests did too! It was packed all night and our album is the best - we laugh every time we look at it! By far the best money we spent......thanks!!!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Micki · Married on 09/10/2011

Having the photo booth at our sons wedding was the hit of the night. There was a steady line all night long. People really had fun taking pictures. I have been raving about it since the wedding and highly recommend having a photo booth at any event. Wedding, retirements, family reunions, birthday bash or just having a party because it's Tuesday. So much fun!!!!I can not say enough about how wonderful it was. The gentleman working the booth was so nice and patient with the little ones... and the adults.... It is worth every penny. Our son and new daughter-in-law had such a good time and look at the book every day and love reading all the nice comments. Beautiful guest book. Thank you so much.
    Micki Mother of the Groom

Sent on 09/26/2011

Brooke · Married on 09/04/2011

What a great addition to our wedding reception! For such a simple concept and easy setup our guests had the time of their lives in the booth. The prop kit was a hit, definitely recommend it. We chose the photo strip guest book and had a great time reading through it for the first time after our honeymoon, our guests definitely through some surprises at us. Our attendant was so nice and easy to work with. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 09/17/2011

Brooke, Glad you loved it. Thanks for a great review

Lane · Married on 08/27/2011

The Traveling Photobooth did an AMAZING job at my wedding. Very friendly and professional throughout the whole planning process and the girl who administered the photobooth at the actual reception was wonderful. My guests had a really fun time and the pictures/memories are priceless! I would highly recommend their product and service.

Sent on 10/01/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2011

These guys are wonderful!!! I had them come for my wedding my only regret is not having them longer!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Mary · Married on 08/12/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth was a HUGE hit at my daughters wedding on August 12, 2011. There was a line all night. The prop kit was great. It is so fun looking through the book that was created. You can tell by the photos that everyone has so much fun in the booth. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Mary, Glad you liked it.

Emily · Married on 07/23/2011

Wow! I am so glad we decided to rent from The Traveling Photo Booth! To be honest, a photo booth was the first thing to get cut once our budget started creeping up. Luckily, some family members offered to help us rent one as a wedding gift. Our guests LOVED TTPB! The quality of the pictures was amazing, and a gallery of all the photo strips was online the next day. That week, my husband commented that many of our friends and family members had changed their Facebook profile pictures to ones that had been taken in TTPB at our wedding-- now that's the sign of a great picture! I also highly recommend getting the guest book and the prop kit. The prop kit was stocked with hats, glasses, feather boas, and everyone had a really great time with them (bonus: we got to keep everything. Halloween costumes for life!) As for the guest book: everyone knows signing the guest book at a wedding can be kind of boring, and usually the bride and groom end up with some generic well-wishes, followed by about 20 blank pages. This was definitely not the case with ours! All our guests' duplicate photo strips were put into the book, and many of them wrote sweet, funny, and creative captions to go with the pictures. The result was a full guest book (including pictures on the inside covers) that will be one of the most cherished artifacts from our wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Emily and Zach,
    Thanks so much for the great review. It's so fun when we get to hear that EVERYONE had a good time with the photo booth. Glad you got a book filled with great photos and messages. Enjoy the Halloween costumes!
    Thanks,
    TTPB

Ellen · Married on 07/09/2011

Fab!! Everyone loved your photobooth and Andrew! Thank you so much! We will tell everyone about you!
    Ellen and Harlen

Sent on 07/11/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Please...Tell Everyone. Writing this review was a good start. Thanks, we appreciate it.
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 06/18/2011

Working with The Traveling Photobooth was easy and stressfree. I booked with them in October for my June wedding and was super pleased with the customer service. My guests absolutely loved the photobooth at the reception and we got lots of kudos for having one! I would definitely recommend them :-)

Sent on 07/05/2011

Catherine,
    Easy and Stress Free is the only way it should be. We're glad to know that you're happy, and thanks for the great review.

Cheryl · Married on 06/11/2011

I knew this would be a fantastic addition to our daughter's wedding but my husband was skeptical. One look through the completed guest book after the wedding and he said IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I think everyone at the reception was blown away by the Traveling Photo Booth!

Sent on 06/14/2011

MOB,
    Thanks for the excellent review! We love the stories of the skeptics turning into believers! Glad you enjoyed it.

Britney · Married on 06/11/2011

The photobooth worked out GREAT!! Everyone loved it and so much fun with the pictures! We love our guestbook with all of the pictures of our friends and family and enjoy looking back on those memories. :)

Sent on 06/21/2011

Breanna · Married on 06/11/2011

If you're thinking about renting The Traveling Photo Booth, and you don't you will surely regret it. We went back and forth on it for months and finally weeks before our event, we decided to go for it. I called and they were able to accommodate us (even way out in the boondocks). The service was fantastic and everybody loved it. I just can't get over how much I love that book. I am so glad to have it to hold onto and look back on the memories. I know our children will look at it someday and laugh at how funny we dressed or how young we looked. I love it. --- So if you can't decide - JUST DO IT - you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/11/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Ha! That's Right! JUST DO IT. Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it.

Amy · Married on 06/04/2011

Amazing! We couldn't be happier with The TPB! It was a huge hit and we look forward to revisiting our guest book year after year! Our guests loved it and so did we!! Also, the props were set out around 10pm and they were a blast late night!!! I wasn't so sure about the props and we are so glad we did! It gave everyone a reason to keep going back for more photos!! They are a MUST!!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Caroline · Married on 05/14/2011

If I could, I'd rate them 10+ on all of these. The Traveling Photo Booth was by far, the best vendor at my wedding. They are so customer-focused. They replied quickly to any emails I had leading to the event. They explained all costs up-front. I requested to change the time of my rental, and they kindly adjusted it for me. They were setup and ready to go on time. The booth attendant (Erin) was awesome! She ensured everyone got a chance to go through; she managed kids and their need to go through the booth a thousand times; and saved copies of great shots of my groom and I. It was perfect! My guests all commented on how fun the booth was. DEFINTELY go with the guest book! They were immediate photos and fun memories of the day! BEST VENDOR!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Caroline, Thanks for the awesome review. I guess 5 is as high as they let you go, so it'll have to do. Honestly, your kind words are enough to get the high fives flying around the office. We're so glad you had a great wedding and that everyone enjoyed the photo booth. Cheers!

Gail · Married on 04/23/2011

I had the Traveling Photo Booth at both my daughters wedding and my son's wedding. They are truly professional. I was very nervous for the first wedding as I hadn't dealt with them before and as you pre-pay for everything when connected to weddings, I was nervous they'd be coming in when the wedding party was making their grand entrance. It was also a surprise for my daughter so we had a window of time I needed the photobooth guy there so she wouldn't see it during pictures. They far exceeded my expectations. They called the venue and asked if they could arrive now...if the bride and groom were gone. They got the photobooth set up in no time and the secret was kept. When they came back for the 3 hour time period, the attendant was so fun and gracious. My guests were so impressed with the photobooth and said it was the highlight at the wedding. When my son got married 6 months later, I had to call the Traveling Photobooth guys once again and this time.......I didn't worry. They were great as always!!! Thanks Guys! I will recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 04/27/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Gail, Thanks for such a great review. Great service is hard work, but good reviews make it all feel worth it. Reviews like yours though... how did we get so lucky? Thanks for making our day.

Colleen · Married on 12/11/2010

Fantastic! We just got married in a blizzard and The Traveling Photo Booth made it to our wedding. Huge lines all night. Everyone that came to the wedding took multiple pictures. Made the night. Thanks for the great memories.

Sent on 12/13/2010

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Biggest snowfall in 20 years? Enough snow to crush stadiums? Shut down bus systems? Make the city not enforce towing fees? Ground airlines?

Not enough to keep The Traveling Photo Booth from your event!

I'm so glad we were able to be there and thanks so much for the review!

Bb · Married on 09/01/2010

The easiest to work with and a great product.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Lori · Married on 08/10/2010

I hired the Traveling Photo Booth for an event in Denver this past July and was blown away by the quality of their services, the photo booth itself, the prints, and the employee.

Sent on 12/09/2010
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/23/2010

This was SO much fun! Everyone loved the photobooth. The pictures came out quickly and the quality was great. The props they brought were very popular, fun and funny. The guestbook that they made is so precious to us....we are happy to have captured all of guests having such fun!

Amy and Cian

Sent on 07/28/2010

Mary · Married on 07/11/2009

The photobooth was a huge hit and we literally laugh out loud when we page through our guest book. What an awesome way to remember our wedding day- laughing and remember how much fun we had along with our guests. Truly made the night unforgettable. The photo booth attendant was wonderful- friendly, professionally and super sweet. She talked to us about our wedding and gave so many compliments. Love love love the photobooth and so happy with our decision to use it as our favors, guest book and entertainment- can�t go wrong with a 3 in 1 deal!

Sent on 08/20/2009