The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

119 | Minneapolis, MN

119 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2013

Our traveling Photobooth came from Altoona, IA! It was a big hit at the reception!! We are still looking at our book full of pictures!!!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Shirley · Married on 03/02/2013

We are so thrilled that we had The Traveling Photo Booth for our daughter's wedding. They were easy to work with and accommodating to our venue and schedule. The guests really enjoyed the photo booth and the bride and groom are thrilled with the results!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Jenn · Married on 02/24/2013

SUPER fun - had TTPB for our Company Party.
    Get the props kit! It's worth the $100... and makes your photos come alive.
    GREAT service, too. TTPB is awesome in communication around the details of the event. They are very prompt, too!
    Absolutely flawless. (of course nothing is perfect because we are all human) - but these guys are pretty close to perfect :-).
    Totally recommended!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Skye · Married on 02/23/2013

Amazing work! I couldn't have asked for anything better. The attendant was very professional and created a beautiful photo album/guest book for us. She was flexible and discreet. I would absolutely use this service again. All of our guests were so impressed with the quick production of photos and it never created a back up for printing time.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Fabulous! What a fun memory to have. Our attendant was the utmost professional and she was so friendly and fun. We would highly recommend this to other brides!!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Katie · Married on 11/17/2012

We loved The Travelling Photo Booth!! They were a class act from the minute I met them at the wedding fair to the final cd I received days after our wedding. We had tons of compliments from our guests about how it made such a neat addition to the reception. I am so happy we have all those great pictures to add to our memories of the night!!

Sent on 11/25/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth was probably the best thing I ever could have spent my money on for my wedding! I will cherish our guestbook always, and everyone had such an amazing time! The attendant was so nice and worked great with all my guests. I have been to other weddings with "make-shift" photo booths and they can't even come close to the quality and ease that this company provides. Everyone got a copy of all their photo strips, and we also got a copy pasted into our guestbook which we got to bring home that same night! The photos were all available online and I was able to share them with friends and family through social media, quite easily. I would highly recommend them to everyone and anyone, you wont regret it!

Sent on 11/12/2012

I highly recommend having the Traveling Photo Booth at your wedding. Guests will love it and it's great to have the book full of photos when the event is over. I've heard from many of my friends, and I agree, that the Traveling Photo Booth is better than all the others - it's easy to use, the staff is helpful and friendly and your event will be more fun with it!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Jill · Married on 10/27/2012

We LOVED the Traveling Photo Booth. Super easy to work with--straightforward, nice people. Everyone at our wedding had so much fun with the photo booth and it was awesome. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2012

We loved working with The Traveling Photo Booth! They always responded quickly to my emails and were helpful in contacting my venue to figure out specifics are far as set-up went so I didn't have to. As with most things wedding-related, you may at first think the prices are a little high, but once you experience the kind of quality of service and product you get from The Traveling Photo Booth, you understand you get what you pay for - and we can't recommend them highly enough! We used this as our "favors" - each guest got to take home their photo strips and we got an awesome guestbook out of it. You can't go wrong booking TTPB.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2012

We love the team at Traveling Photo Booth! They were easy to work with - great communication, very responsive. They were everything a wedding vendor should be! We walked away with a book full of great memories at the end of the night and had our CD with pictures within a week after the wedding! Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Traveling Photobooth was fabulous! Our guests (from young kids to our grandparents) had a blast taking photos throughout the night.

Sent on 10/02/2012

All of our guests thought the photobooth was great! It was the perfect size to fit just one person or a whole group of people. We also got the guest book and it is great quality I know will last forever.

Sent on 09/11/2012

We LOVED having The Traveling Photo Booth at our wedding! It was a hit and our guests really had fun with it. We are so glad that we had this as a part of our wedding. The company was great to work with and helped ensure that we got the most out of the rental. Iris was a fun attendant!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2012

The photobooth was amazing! Our guests all had a blast! It was packed all night. We had no idea how much fun it would be! Highly reccomended!

Sent on 08/19/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Aww thanks! Love it. Thanks for telling others just how fun it is.

This was a success! was the best idea ever, the guest enjoy all the time and had a great time, the staff on the TPB were very flexible and always giving updates and awesome!!!!! thanks guys!

Sent on 07/22/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for the great review!

L · Married on 06/09/2012

The folks over at The Traveling Photo Booth were awesome! They were super responsive- I practically was getting return emails before I could even send them! I remember feeling like the price was a little high when we first decided to use TTPB but the second we looked through our guest book we realized it was worth EVERY penny! Those photos are such great memories of our special day! And, of course, our guests had so much fun with it also!

Sent on 06/14/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for the great review! It makes us so happy to hear that you're happy. Top notch quality and good customer service cost a little more to provide, but we think it's worth it, and it makes our day to hear that you agree.
  • Z

Suzanne · Married on 06/02/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth team was outstanding in every aspect of my interaction with them that this was the easiest detail to plan for my event -- and the most fun to have as part of the event! The guests raved about the photo booth and the keepsake album we got was great. If you are looking for that extra "thing" at your reception then you must book the TPB. It is well worth the price and the staff at the TPB are so professional, helpful, attentive, and cool!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Stacy · Married on 05/04/2012

EVERYONE loved loved loved the photo booth and our boother was AMAZING. We have no regrets and are very glad we added on a few hours since the booth was packed the whole night!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Leiann · Married on 03/16/2012

Best times at both my kids' weddings. Lots of positive comments from friends and family. Would definitely recommend The Traveling Photo Booth/Minneapolis.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Thank You!

Meghan · Married on 02/04/2012

Absolutely wonderful vendor! I had a blast looking at everyone's photo strips from our wedding night. Dan was great and so helpful! So many compliments from guests on how much they enjoyed having the Traveling Photo Booth at our wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

We're glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the great review. They make our day.
  • JSBS

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2011

While planning a wedding you need to be focused on your budget. I was interested in having a photo booth at our wedding, but was not going to because it was an additional cost that wasn't a necessity. I'm so glad we decided to have the Traveling Photo Booth at our wedding, the attendent was so great and helpful to our guests the whole time he was there. Even when he was getting ready to leave he checked with me a few times to make sure there wasn't anything else I needed. Very friendly, helpful, and professional!! I love looking at our guest book that was put together, I only wish I snuck in the booth for a few more photos!! Everyone at The Traveling Photo Booth has been very helpful and good to work with!

Sent on 12/14/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

Awww. Great Review. It really makes our day. Thanks.

Katrina · Married on 11/12/2011

The Traveling Photobooth brought our reception to the next level! They were happy to be there and made the guests comfortable. Everyone took advantage of the props and the three hours of photobooth fun. The guestbook with a copy of each guests turn was so fun for my husband and I to look through the next day. I would recomend The Traveling Photobooth for any party!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Deb · Married on 11/05/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth was everything we wanted and more. Fabulous to work with and the guests at the wedding had a great time. Plus now, we have even more wonderful memories of a great night. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Arminda · Married on 10/29/2011

We had a great experience! Friendly, prompt service leading up to and during the event. Set up and take down were absolutely hassle-free for wedding participants and guests, everyone had a great time taking pictures throughout the night - it was a huge hit with the guests! Now we have an amazing photo guest book with duplicates of every strip, our guests got to take home photo strips as favors (customized for the event, with our names and the date of the wedding!) and we all have access to the photos online.

Sent on 11/03/2011