The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

48 | Denver, CO

48 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Stanley · Married on 08/15/2016

We recently had the Traveling Photo Booth at our son's wedding and were very pleased. They went above and beyond to make this a fun experience for our guests and wedding party, moving the booth from one area during the cocktail hour to another location during the dancing to ensure that everyone had an opportunity to participate. The photo scrapbook of all the guests is a wonderful memento for the couple and is much more personal compared to the traditional guest book. We would highly recommend Joe and Egypt, who operated the booth during the evening.

Dennis · Married on 03/04/2016

Joe and Sarah made our event a success!! Yes it was a good idea to have the photo stand there as I thought it would ad "something else" for people to do at our event. It did all of that and so much more. With the addition of Joe and Sarah, they got everyone involved and everyone having fun while meeting new people and new family members. We wanted to get both families together the night before the wedding so their new relationships could be something of value though the rest of the wedding weekend, the photo stand turned out to be a fabulous way for everyone to do someting together and we have all the photos in the Guest book to boot!!
    Great idea, great service, great value and the absolute best people making it all happen!!

Emma · Married on 10/17/2015

The Traveling Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding! The photo booth is a traditional, actual booth. But, it has a curtain in the back that opens so you can fit more people in your photos. We opted for the photo strip guestbook, which was a great choice. Everyone had a great time posing, and we love getting all of the photos in a book with everyone's message!

Would recommend Joe and his folks to everyone. Totally professional, yet fun and got into the excitement of the wedding atmosphere. Added so much fun to our wedding!!

Sara · Married on 06/21/2014

The Traveling Photo Booth was SO WONDERFUL! They were friendly, caring and kind. Not to mention, the hit of the wedding! Would rent them again in a heartbeat!!!

Valerie · Married on 06/01/2014

Super great idea. All my guests were eager to use the photo booth again and again! And it's a guest book we'll actually look at!

• I

ileah · Married on 04/27/2014

The photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding! It may be a little pricier than a few other photo booths in the area but it's worth EVERY penny! The photos came out amazing and it's nice to be able to choose different colors. Also, it looked really nice in my reception area not a huge eyesore like some others may have been. The whole process was easy and stress free. Thanks Joe & The Traveling Photo Booth for adding to my perfect wedding day!

Juan · Married on 01/13/2014

I can't tell you enough about how amazing The Traveling Photo Booth is. Joe, owner of the Denver branch of the company, ran the booth at our wedding. Not only was he amazing the night of the event, he was extremely helpful and responsive to our needs before the event - shipping the photo strip frames directly to our home so that we could use them in creating seating nameplates, working with me and my wife on tweaking the arrival time and run time of the booth, and even working with us on the number of photo strip frames we'd be receiving due to our fluctuating guest list.

I'm recommending Joe and his services to all of my friends and family. We couldn't be happier. The Mrs. and I highly recommend the guest book, photo frames, and thank yous add-ons as well!

Alicia · Married on 07/05/2013

Joe was so awesome! Very fun and energetic and great at getting people in the booth! I love the pictures and the book and pretty much everything about working with him! I would keep him in mind for just about any event!

Heather · Married on 11/17/2012

This was the hit of our party! My only regret is that my husband and I didn't have enough time to use it more. Joe and his team are all so friendly, welcoming, and professional. I spent a long time researching and trying out photo booths foe our wedding and The Traveling Photo Booth can't be beat. Photo quality is amazing. Its big enough so that two large adults can sit down and the curtain allows more to squeeze in as well. The images and photos you get from this REAL photo booth don't even hold a candle to the curtain and crummy camera setups of the competition. These guys went out of their way to make my wedding special and I have a guestbook, among other extras, that I will look at again and again and it will always make me giggle and think about the great time everyone had.

Best overall experience with this vendor! Loved the professionalism and the genuine excitement to be a part of the wedding reception. All of our guests had such great things to say about the experience with the photobooth and how awesome the attendant was! Absolutely would recommend THIS vendor for ANY event, holiday parties, weddings, reunions... SO SO SO much fun and fun to work with!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

Everyone LOVED the photobooth! I love the photo guestbook that we got at the end of the day! It's such a great keepsake for our special day!
    I checked out a couple of other photobooths and The Traveling Photo Booth was FAR BETTER than the others I tried and spoke to. Not all booths provide an attendant for the event - and TTPB's attendant was fantastic, the quality of the booth itself and most importantly the PHOTOs were top notch! SOooo much better than the others I tried.
    I will admit that I was fairly obnoxious with all my questions via phone and email before (and, yes, even after) the event, but was always cheerfully and promptly cared for by the folks at the Denver TPBooth!
    Looking forward to my 'extras' - the complete set of individual photos on CD and the collage print of the whole batch to frame and hang up for all to see.
    I have already downloaded and posted to facebook some of the strips - they are a HOOT!
    As a wedding favor, we also got some of the frames that are specially made for the photo strips and they are too cute! I'm sure they will be enjoyed much more than a box of mints or whatever...
    These guys have thought of everything and I would definitlely use them again. Hmmm- family reunion anyone?

Staci-Lyn · Married on 08/04/2012

This was easily one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day! Joe was amazing to work with from the beginning. He was incredibly helpful, honest and professional. The photo booth was an absolutely HUGE hit with our guests! We received so many compliments on how much fun it was. Unlike other "photo booth" companies, this one is an actual booth and not just curtain in the background that people stand in front of. The quality of the pictures is also very good. We chose to incorporate the photos into a guest book with the help of the attendant who was there. You can't go wrong with the Traveling Photo Booth...their service and quality is top notch. They were one of my favorite vendors and I would highly recommend!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth was a huge hit with our guests! I cannot recommend it highly enough. We had wavered on whether to add it at first, but it turned out to be one of our best decisions for the reception! Our photobook guestbook is a priceless souvenir for us to remember the evening. I love seeing all of our guests having a great time and we will always cherish their handwritten notes to us.

Joe was incredibly helpful and responsive all the way up to the wedding. He was excellent in execution and enthusiastic, really making it fun for our guests. He was one of our best vendors since he needed little direction to get started. The fact that people came back to the booth multiple times is testimony to Joe's good work, and the guests' enjoyment!

• Holly

Holly · Married on 07/14/2012

My mom and I went to a bridal show last year and were introduced to the photo booth. It seemed like so much fun, I knew I had to have one at the wedding. There were 4 different companies there and we went to each one. Joe from the Traveling Photo Booth was just the nicest guy and after comparing the photos from each one, the Traveling Photo Booth really was the best quality. When booking our wedding, I had some issues with the website. Joe was great in getting the problem corrected and even gave me a discount on the travel fee for my trouble. He showed up way early to the wedding to make sure everything was set up. AJ was our photo booth attendant and he was so much fun. Our guests just loved him and had such a blast with it. We did the guest book and it came out great, I love it!

Corinne · Married on 07/06/2012

My husband and I went to a bridal event which is where we first me Mike with the Traveling Photobooth, and learned about the fun service. During the wedding planning process, we decided to not include the Photobooth as part of wedding, due to our increasing budget. A few months before our wedding, I couldn't get my mind off of having a photobooth at our wedding, so we quickly logged on to the Traveling Phtobooth website,http://www.thetravelingphotobooth.com./ and reserved our wedding date.
    I have to say that this one of the best decisions we made for our wedding because it was a HIT! Our guests could not get enough of it, and we have a wonderful picture/guestbook to prove it. Days after our wedding, we had guest saying that they loved having such a fun activity to break up all the activity and they loved being able to take their pictures home with them. Mike, who we had met prior, whom I requested to work at our wedding, was AMAZING! He interacted with our guests so well, made sure that all the photos made it into the book, and had a smile on his face the whole time.
    The Traveling Photobooth was a JOY to work with from start to finish, and I would highly recommend them to anyone for their event, party or wedding!

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 06/22/2012

The photobooth was the hit of our reception! Everyone loved using the props we had (even took them onto the dance floor) and the booth was busy the whole night. Joe was really helpful both during the planning process and during the reception, and allowed us to customize our order (we added extra time and a "snooze" hour during dinner, but didn't opt for their guest book). In less than a week we had our CD of all our images, including in strip form as well as each individual image.

Some suggestions: Have props available, whether you buy their kit or bring your own - it really helps people loosen up and have fun with it. Add on as much time as you need for the booth to stay open until the end of the reception - people will love it even more after they've had a few drinks. Be sure your venue has a space for the booth - including enough room for people to gather behind it for group shots and space for the "boother" to stand.

Prices are in line with other photo booth companies I contacted, and while it seems expensive (we were on a tight budget), it was well worth it. SO much fun, and so glad we went with this company!

Anastasia · Married on 02/14/2012

While my husband and I did not get the opportunity to have the wedding we so feverishly planned due to unforeseen circumstances, I wanted to take the opportunity to write about the fabulous vendors we had the pleasure of working with anyways. Booking and planning a photo booth with Joe was incredibly easy and fun, even for the middle of July which we had originally planned to marry. From the beginning, everything was conducted professionally but friendly. We were so confident that Joe would make the photo booth a success that we booked without even meeting in person! He responded to our questions promptly and made the entire process enjoyably easy. While we never actually got to utilize his services, I without doubt would book again without question! It’s a fun, unique quality to add to any wedding and I highly recommend using The Denver Traveling Photo Booth if you so choose to use a photo booth.

Abbey · Married on 02/04/2012

The Traveling Photo Booth was the hit of our wedding! Not only did it provide a picture memory for every guest but it also doubled as our guest book! Joe is so attentive, flexible and easy to work with.

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2011

The Traveling Photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding reception!! Every guest had so much fun creating memories for us to look back on. Joe with The Traveling Photobooth was very professional, detail oriented and went above and beyond to make our celebration even more special! I would highly recommend him to be a part of our next event celebration or work function!! Thanks again for everything Joe!

Rusty · Married on 10/15/2011

So everyone says their wedding day is the best day of their lives and i will have to repeat the sentiment. The most popular attraction at our wedding besides the beautiful bride was The Traveling Photobooth!! Joe went above and beyond to make our wedding entertainment an experience we'd never forget! After we got our personalized guest book and saw the quality of the pictures and the passion that Joe put into organizing the book for us we knew we made the right choice with The Traveling Photobooth. I will be recommending this amazing addition to anyone getting married. Thanks Joe!!

Laney · Married on 09/17/2011

TTPB was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding reception.
    Joe was really, really great! I bugged him with sooo many questions and emails and he took it like a pro - always patient, very informative, kind, and funny. AJ, our booth attendant, was fantastic! He kept things moving, made it so much fun, and was a great addition to the party. The booth itself was just awesome! How can an inanimate piece of equipment be such a uniter of people? We had guests who didn’t know each other - from different walks of life, of different ages and distinctly different philosophies. The photo booth was the great equalizer, bringing everyone down to their goofy, fun-having, true selves. Oh, and the guestbook will be cherished forever. It’s one of our favorite wedding “gifts.” I would suggest The Traveling Photo Booth to ANYONE for ANY OCCASION. It has a way of bringing people together, and it’s just plain fun. Every penny spent was worth it!!! Thank you TTPB!!!

Amber · Married on 09/16/2011

I hired the Traveling Photo Booth from Denver for my wedding this month. My now-husband was skeptical when he heard I did this because he is sort of a photo-snob and was worried that the booth would be too cheesy. He was concerned the photo quality would be poor and that guests wouldn't use it. After the wedding, he was absolutely impressed and even thanked me for using my gut and hiring this photo booth. He noted that the photo quality is outstanding. The camera they use is very good (and expensive!). All of my guests had so much fun using it and there was a long line to get into the booth that night! We did the photo guestbook and one of my favorite moments was going though the book a few days into our honeymoon and talking about how great the wedding was. Seeing the guests' funny poses and reading their comments was priceless. Some guests did special photo poses that we knew were secret jokes just meant for us to see. That was so neat! I know I will always go back and read my wedding guest book now.

Joe was absolutely professional and he kept in close contact with me. Even my wedding coordinator at the reception venue commented on how organized Joe was and he had already called her to tell her when he was coming to set up on the wedding day. Katie was our attendant on the wedding day all of my guests said she was so great. She gave them ideas on fun poses and she got in the booth with some of the singles. It really enhanced the mood of the event. Recommend putting the booth next to the open bar and you can't go wrong. Two very happy thumbs up!!

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2011

I would recommend The Traveling Photo Booth to ANYONE looking to rent a photo booth! They extended our rental on the spot since our guests were having so much fun! Everyone loved taking photo booth pictures: kids, grandparents, friends, the wedding party...it made for an AWESOME guest book!! They are an amazing group of people with a quality photo booth & amazing service!

Caitlin · Married on 07/08/2011

Joe and the Traveling Photo Booth were the hit of the wedding! People could not stop raving about how much fun they had with the pictures and props! The guest book that Joe put together of all the photos taken throughout the night is fantastic and such a wonderful reminder of all the great people that were there to celebrate with us as well as chronicle the good times had! Thank you Joe for EVERYTHING!!!