The Travel Bug Vacation Planners, LLC Reviews

7 Reviews for The Travel Bug Vacation Planners, LLC

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Honeymoon trip

Mary was so helpful in planning our honeymoon to Italy and France. She's friendly and knowledgeable and really helped us find the best deal. Mary was responsive by phone and email and personalize our trip. I highly recommend working with Mary to book your next trip!

Sent on 11/08/2019

The Travel Bug Vacation Planners, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Caitlin, for your kind words. I'm glad you and Matt had a great honeymoon and enjoyed your stay in both Nice and Sorrento. - Mary

Theresa · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I went to Mary to plan our Honeymoon. Mary was the absolute best!!! She worked with our budget and gave us great suggestions on where we should go. We went to Bermuda and the resort was perfect! She was very responsive and helped us so much through the process! I highly recommend her to any couple looking to plan their honeymoon or even just a vacation! We even got a room upgrade! We will definitely be going to her again for upcoming trips!

Sent on 08/02/2016

The Travel Bug Vacation Planners, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Theresa! It was my pleasure to work with you and Billy.

It was great to work with Mary to plan our honeymoon! She was able to provide us with exactly what we were looking for! Mary was also very response to our questions and concerns. We ran into a few small (unavoidable) issues while on our honeymoon and it was very comforting to have Mary just an email away. She responded quickly to help our issue get resolved. It was a pleasure to work with Mary; We highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2014

Mary at the Travel Bug helped my husband and I create the most amazing honeymoon. We were unsure of where to go and sought Mary's help for ideas. My husband, being more adventurous, wanted something exciting and new. Mary presented us with some choices and we decided on a trip to Costa Rica. It was the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation. We loved traveling to a different country and being immersed in the culture. Mary made sure that every detail was perfect. We truly appreciated her time, patience, and insight in helping us create the best honeymoon. I would strongly recommend to anyone who is looking for a travel agent to contact Mary at The Travel Bug.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Katherine · Married on 03/27/2010

Mary was very helpful in planning our honeymoon, my husband and I had a specific destination in mind from the beginning and Mary helped us make our dreams come to life. We were impressed with Mary's willingness to help with any concerns/issues as well as her reliability. Thanks to Mary's help we received a free upgrade on our hotel room! My husband and I LOVED our honeymoon, we are so grateful for Mary's help!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Megan · Married on 06/19/2009

We never used a travel agent before but wanted to go to South Africa for our honeymoon. We contacted Mary at The Travel Bug and she provided us with several options and all within our budget. She planned the perfect Safari for us followed by an extremely romantic getaway to the Seychelles Islands. She took care of all the details from flights, getting around while on vacation, to accomodations. Mary even made sure the little touches were in place - such as champagne in the rooms. We now use her for all of our big trip needs!

Sent on 04/13/2010

Erin · Married on 07/25/2008

Mary made all of our honeymoon dreams come true. She thought of everything. She made reservations for day trips so we didn't have to worry about it. She provided us w/all the voucher before we left w/an itinerary so we knew just what to expect. We also had to call her while we were away to change a day trip and her response was immediate. We loved her so much we used her to help plan our next vacation. I would not use anyone else.

Sent on 04/12/2010