The Tipsy Cakery Reviews

9 | Livermore, CA

9 Reviews for The Tipsy Cakery

1 User photo

Cynden · Married on 02/04/2017

We met with Briana toward the end of our search for a baker and knew shortly thereafter that we wanted to work with her. Not only were her prices much more affordable than most other vendors, she was personable and fun to work with. She was always responsive to our emails and flexible when we made requests for information or paperwork that our venue required. We decided to go with her chocolate cake, which was moist and delicious. Even though we primarily served another dessert at the wedding, there was no cake left at the end! Briana also pulled off my wife's vision for the cake flawlessly. We sent Briana a picture of the cake my wife wanted, and when we showed up to the wedding it was as if the picture had come to life. Our guests raved about how beautiful the cake was, and we couldn't help but agree. Briana showed off her skills that day, and we're so happy we chose to work with her. Don't miss out!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Briana did an amazing job not only for all of my wedding treats (cake and pie pops) but also made beautiful cookies for my sisters baby shower. Everyone absolutely loved them! She is very detailed and thorough in making her fantastic treats. She helped me make decisions and gave me suggestions to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for not only beautiful but delicious creations for any event, Briana is your girl!

Sent on 02/18/2018

elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2016

I ordered my wedding cake from Briana ( white cake with raspberry filling - the cake was covered in white buttercream simmer with gold sparkles and decorated with sugar roses). My cake was absolutely delicious - it was moist , and the raspberries added that perfect sour hint to the combination with the white buttercream. Our guests had seconds and thirds and they could not stop the " ahh" and " oh" to complement Briana's creation. The plan was to save the top of the cake but we ate it the very next morning for breakfast lol. I am looking forward to ordering my 1st anniversary cake from Briana as well.
    Elizabeth

Sent on 06/01/2016

Ruby · event on: 08/08/2015

This is my 4th time to order a cake from Briana and she never fails! She is absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with! I always get compliments from the design down to how good the cake was! The last time was a short noticed and Briana was able to accommodate my request and she is very detail oriented! The cake was Beautiful and so delicious!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Ashley · event on: 07/12/2015

I will definitely be using The Tipsy Cakery for all my events now!! I had such a wonderful experience. It was a pleasure to work with Briana. She was delightful to work with, even better she exceeded my expectations on the cupcakes. They were adorable, tasty, moist & a huge hit at the baby shower. None left over. The hand painted details on the fondant matched the showers theme perfectly, such a sweet touch. Couldn't have been more pleased. Start to finish was a smooth and easy process, everything seemed to be handled effortlessly.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Lisa · event on: 05/10/2015

Beautiful cakes , cute cakes you name it she can do it . I will only get my cakes from her, love them!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Christian · Married on 07/11/2014

The Tipsy Cakery/Brianna did an amazing job with my wedding cakes/cupcakes. They were absolute perfection. Brianna took the time to get to know my fiancé and I in order to incorporate who we are into the design of my wedding cake/cupcakes. Brianna showed patience with my many questions and had very quick response times. The attention to detail was amazing and all of my guests kept on exclaiming how perfect the cake/cupcakes were, from the design to the set up to the taste! I will be using The Tipsy Cakery again for any of my upcoming events that needs something a little sweet!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Angela · Married on 04/21/2018

Brianna and her assistant were so helpful and easy to work. Almost all of our planning occurred over the phone, and she listened carefully and delivered what I can only describe as the perfect cake for our wedding. Thank you, Briana!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

We were recommended by our wedding planner because we were looking for somebody affordable. The woman who owns this bakery did not answer me for weeks, kept saying she was going to get back to me, etc. until we just had to go with somebody else after a few months of trying to meet with her. She revealed later that she had some personal things going on but like come on, she could have at least told us so we could look elsewhere earlier! If she had time to post pictures on Instagram, she could have shot me a quick text. Just really unprofessional. Really disappointed because I hear she’s amazing :(

Sent on 09/30/2017