The Times Square Orchestra Reviews

35 | Garden City, NY

35 Reviews for The Times Square Orchestra

Aaaa · Married on 10/13/2018

I highly recommend the band for your event. They will make your occasion better!
    I am very happy with their professionalism and quality of service. My guests were so happy with the music and their performance.

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2016

If you want a great time, hire this band!!!!! I got married in October 2016 and we received so many compliments from this band! They are super nice and super talented!!! They were so sweet and let my Uncle come up to do a song with them too! Mary Ann gave us SO much advice for our wedding in general. She is SO knowledgeable! Excellent musicians, vocalists and really go above and beyond to make your event special. They played everything and were so versatile!

Barbara · Married on 04/30/2016

We just had this orchestra/band for our grand-daughter's wedding . They rocked the house and played everything to keep the guests up and dancing and singing the entire night. They were absolutely amazing from beginning to end.. You can't find a better band for your event, in fact I want to get them for our 50th anniversary in two years. Go see them, you'll be hooked like we were when we saw them at a band expo. Great ...is not even a word big enough to describe them.

What a great band! Mary Ann and Joe were wonderful to work with. Extremely professional and helpful planning the music for our wedding. The band arrived in plenty of time to set up, and even with slightly limited space for the band at our venue, they made it work perfectly.
    From the piano at the ceremony and cocktail hour all the way through to full-on rocking at the dinner they were great. Tremendous musicianship and enthusiasm.
    They have multiple vocalists, and besides the great keyboards, guitar and drums, a horn section that knocked it out of the park.
    Even with all that musical firepower, they had the volume controlled so that our guests could still hear each other and enjoy conversations.
    They are a top-notch dance band. People just couldn't keep themselves from getting up out of their seats and on to the dance floor. Our friends and family danced all through the night to the very last minute of the party. We received many compliments on our choice of a band.
    If you want your party to be a total blast, I can recommend this band without hesitation.

I can't say enough about this band. They did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. It was everything we wanted and more. Highly recommend!!!

Wow! What a band! People still come up to us and comment on how awesome they were. I still have family members telling us how they have not been to a wedding where they have seen that many people on the dance floor having a good time! Joe & Maryann know their business and they proved it. They have experience behind them, the right musicians, a great business sense, professionalism and talent. You can't go wrong!

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

The Times Square Orchestra was absolutely amazing for our wedding! Everyone that attended was dancing all night including myself! We are still hearing how incredible the band was! They are very easy to work with and very responsive. If you have special request they work with you until the week before your wedding to make sure everything is perfect. The sound of the singers voices are just incredible and they truly know how to entertain!

Michele · Married on 06/06/2015

The music at our wedding was AMAZING! Everyone at the wedding was raving about this band.

meredith · Married on 04/25/2015

The Times Square Orchestra is amazing!!! They made our reception!!! Everyone was on the dance floor all night!!!!! They learned a special song just for us and played all of our requests too!! Our guests are still talking about the band! Mary Ann and Joe made us feel so special and took the time to connect with us before our special day. Mary Ann gave me advice on my venue, the church, how to handle my bridal party, my receiving line , the cake cutting and everything else! She had so much great advice it felt like I had a wedding planner and a band all on one!!! I highly highly highly recommend them!!

Absolutely amazing! Of all the decisions we made leading up to our wedding, choosing The Time Square Orchestra was by far the smartest one. The band set the tone for our wedding and kept everyone energized and dancing throughout the night. They even learned a couple special requests and played them better than the originals! Each and every member of the band was so talented and entertaining. Our guests are continuing to rave about the music at our wedding and mentioned that several times they looked over their shoulder convinced that it was a recording of the original song playing, only to discover another great performance by the band members. From our first introductions to the day of our wedding, our dealings with the band were always professional and organized. I would recommend the Time Square Orchestra a thousand times over.

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/15/2014

We could not have possibly asked for a better band for our wedding than the Times Square Orchestra. From the moment I first spoke to Joe to the end of our wedding night, Joe and Mary Ann and their team were an absolute dream to work with. They were always available to answer our questions leading up to the wedding, and Mary Ann made me feel completely comfortable in our final chat before the wedding. They were also extremely accommodating of our special requests for processional and entrance songs, and especially of a last minute (like the night before the wedding) request we had. They kept the dance floor packed all night with a huge variety of music, and all of our guests were raving about them. If I had to do it all over, I would book the Times Square Orchestra again in a heartbeat, and would recommend them to anyone!

The Times Square Orchestra is the best band on Long Island. The dance floor was packed from start to finish!

Joe · Married on 05/25/2014

The Times Square Orchestra did an amazing job at our wedding... Couldn't have asked for a better band. They played a wide variety of music and worked seamlessly. There were no audio issues or delays, no issues what so ever. The music got everyone moving, and having a great time. They really enhanced our experience, from ballads to rock songs and even the classic Italian songs I grew up on, they made our day! Everyone at our wedding said it was the best wedding band they have ever heard. They were very professional to work with, easy to reach especially since email is one of the only things I have access to while I am working. You will be speaking with Joe and Maryann who are not only the managers but also band members who will be at your wedding/event! Their prices are a great value. If you aren't sure... check out one of their showcases, they do requests, so if you have a specific request in mind (like Italian songs for me) they will play them at the showcase and you can get a taste of all their styles(you don't have to make requests early, they have ballots you can fill out when you arrive). My personal favorite had to be Led Zeppelin's Rock N Roll, but they have other great tracks as well. Check out their website, especially the Jukebox where they have song samples, but that's not all they do, they are adding more songs all the time that aren't listed. Would definitely use them again.

J · Married on 04/19/2014

After attending a number of weddings with live bands and not being very impressed with them, I was pretty much dead set against having a band at my own wedding. However, a friend recommended that I give Times Square Orchestra a shot and after reaching out and watching them perform at a showcase, I was totally sold.

Booking the band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Mary Ann and Joe were a dream to work with. They even got my dance-averse family jumping on the dance floor, which is no easy feat! One of the most memorable parts of the night was when my dad sang and played his guitar for us during the reception, accompanied by the band. I didn't know they had planned this and was totally stunned by how beautifully it all came together.

I'm not exaggerating when I say our friends still talk about how great the band was. All the positive reviews here are well deserved and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

AWESOME band. We were all impressed. Everyone was in awe when they performed "Gangnam Style"! But more importantly, Mary Ann Teto and Joe Tucci were extremely flexible and worked around a family crisis that happened weeks before our wedding. We are very grateful for them!

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2013

WOW! That's really all I can say! These guys are amazing! Super professional from our initial showcase, to choosing our music, and our big day! They did not disappoint! We got so many compliments from our guests about how great the music was. They had people up dancing who never dance! They were just that much fun! They learned a couple new songs for us so we could have unique parent dances and they took several special requests. I hope I get to go to another wedding that they perform at just to I can experience it all over again! My recommendation for people considering a band is to go to their free showcase and experience it for yourself. There are very few bands on long island who are at this caliber. Also consider how much bands are using a synthesizer to create the sound, many other bands use synthesizers to make themselves sound better. Times square orchestra does this very little because they already have so many of the instruments used and their singers are very versatile on their own, they don't need to fake the sound like many other bands do.

Times Square Orchestra did a fantastic job at our Wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor all night, and have gone out of their way to tell us what a great band we picked, and how much they enjoyed them! On top of the great music, they were completely professional, and a delight to work with. In addition to our Reception, they also provided the pianist for our Ceremony, and he did a really lovely job with that, too - again, on point, and a lot of compliments from our guests!

E · Married on 09/07/2013

Times Square Orchestra was the best part of my wedding! People are still raving about them...they are not just a band, but entertainers! They sounded amazing and had everyone dancing all night! You can't go wrong!

Christine · Married on 04/05/2013

Times Square Orchestra was the one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!!! People are still commenting and asking for the band's info. The dance floor was packed all night, they played all the songs we wanted and then some. Mary Ann and Joe were great to work with from beginning to end. Top notch!

Daphne · Married on 10/05/2012

Times Square MADE my wedding! My husband was very adamant that we get a band for our wedding and not a DJ and a lot of members of our family were skeptical but during and after our wedding they did nothing but gush about how great the band was. I dealt mostly with Joe and Mary Ann and both were very professional and listened to what we wanted. Every single person at our wedding was on the dance floor...including some of my husbands older aunts who rarely dance and so many guests raved about how great they were. If I had to pick only one vendor to recommend from my wedding it would be Times Square, hands down. Best money we spent!

Heidi · Married on 07/21/2012

The Times Square Orchestra was the most amazing band ever! Mary Ann was so awesome and helpful. EVERYONE from ages 10 to 80 had a blast and the dance floor was never empty. I can't tell you how many people have asked about the band for their own events, or told us that they were the best band that they've ever seen. Thank you so much for making our wedding a hit!

I agree with all the other reviews...TSO made our wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor and still mention how great the band was (our wedding was almost a year ago). I was nervous they wouldn't play current music well...but that was not a problem at all. They were amazing and great to work with!

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2011

Awesome band! Guests couldn't believe how much the songs sounded like the originals. They learned our wedding song and played it great. Everyone was dancing and having a great time the entire night. We had such a great time!

Virginia · Married on 08/14/2011

Times Square Orchestra is, in a word, AMAZING. Mary Ann makes sure that everything is covered, and they truly made our wedding wonderful. Everyone kept telling us how great the band was (and thinks we paid a LOT more than we paid)... people who normally would not have danced were up out of their seats dancing away! I was thrilled with their song selections, and appreciated that they learned two new songs for our wedding. Importantly, the day of my wedding, there was HEAVY rain and many highways were closed in Westchester county. However, they were on-time, professional, and enthusiastic. I HIGHLY recommend them!