The Tampa Club Reviews

74 | Tampa, FL

74 Reviews for The Tampa Club

• agamba

Anyela · Married on 07/24/2010

Sandra went above and beyond with my wedding. She is very organized, fast and detailed oriented and professional! I didn't have to worry about a thing she took care of everything. She is a truly an amazing person! :)

Sent on 07/26/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/26/2010

The Tampa Club provided amazing service, food, and atmosphere. My guests, husband, and I had a great time.
    I highly recommend the Tampa Club to anyone who would like a country club feel with a high rise view.
    Sandra, the coordinator is excellent to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2010
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 06/05/2010

WOW! The most gorgeous view in Tampa. Sandra is the best coordinator in the city. You want it, she will make it happen. The food was AMAZING!! The service was fast and polite. The whole night went off without a hitch!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Paulina · Married on 05/08/2010

We had our reception at The Tampa Club and it was absolutely perfect! The staff is amazing, the views were great, and the food is wonderful! Some people had difficulties with finding the parking garage and working your way up to the 42nd floor, but in the end, everyone made it and had a great time!

Sent on 05/14/2010

Kate · Married on 05/08/2010

My husband and I are members of the Tampa Club and joined mainly because the venue was "the one" for our wedding. The location, beauty, food and service are top-notch.

Sandra, the director of catering, a.k.a your wedding planner at the club, is THE reason we selected the Tampa Club. She's professional, caring, responsive, detailed and direct. When I met with her I knew immediately that I could trust all of my reception plans with her - something very difficult for me since I have an event-planning background.

Sandra and the Tampa Club team went well above and beyond what we discussed and had on the contract. Little details down to things like a brown napkin for my husband and an ivory napkin for me to compliment our dress. We also had special "royal" chairs at our sweetheart table - it just made us feel extra special and like a king and queen.

The food was absolutely divine and all of our guests were blown away by how delicious the food was and the beauty of the club - and of course, the view.

I highly recommend the Tampa Club for your wedding reception and even if you're not sure, just meet with Sandra and discuss your options and goals of the kind of wedding you desire - she's all ears and filled with suggestions and ideas. You also do not need to be a member to have a ceremony or reception there. We just loved it so much, that we became members.

Sent on 07/11/2010

Tracy · Married on 04/24/2010

Sandra at the Tampa Club was great! I moved my wedding ceremony into a larger room just months before and she had everything arranged just incase of that happening! The room looked beautiful and the food was delicious!

Sent on 07/14/2010

Gina · Married on 04/10/2010

I was married here on April 10, 2010. I absolutely love the atmosphere here and the service is wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony and reception. The view is amazing! Sandra is by far the nicest and hardest working person in this business. I am very thankful to her for making my day beautiful. If it was not for her, I would have gone crazy! I highly recommend The Tampa Club.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Tiffany · Married on 11/28/2009

A menu style meal selection was nice. However, it didn't flow as nicely with the music and dancing since it takes a little longer. If you chose to do it this way, you may want to plan on a longer reception time.

Sent on 12/07/2009
  • I

Ivana · Married on 11/21/2009

The Tampa Club was excellent; the team went above and beyond to meet our needs. We felt like guests; we did not have to worry about anything ... they literally took care of EVERYTHING! DELICIOUS FOOD, GREAT AMBIENCE, EXTREMELY COURTEOUS, FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL CREW. we recommend the Tampa Club 101%.

Sent on 01/27/2010
  • O

OOO · Married on 08/01/2009

My wedding reception was held here Aug 2009. I believe The Tampa Club is one of the most elegant dining facilities in Tampa. The views are spectacular and the food and services was phenomenal. My guests were all amazed as soon as they walked in, and continue to talk about how beautiful the reception was even months later. I worked with Sandra Cintron who was wonderful! I would definitely recommend this to any bride who is looking for a sophisticated and classy affair. It was nice to have a reception location that provided food, bar, linens, a coordinator, set-up service, and other rentals all together. The atmosphere is elegant and personable and required few additional decorations. If I could do it all over, I would not change a thing. The Tampa Club and their staff helped to make my wedding day truly memorable!

Sent on 10/24/2009

Mariah · Married on 12/29/2007

This is a gorgeous private club that was beyond my wildest expectations!! Wonderful service, food, flexibility, EVERYTHING! The club is located on the top floors of the Bank of America building in downtown Tampa!! 41st and 42nd floor. Newly renovated, amazing food, friendly staff (NO TEMPS)!! Awesome awesome event and Sandra was such a wonderful person to work with!!

Sent on 03/07/2008

Jana · Married on 11/12/2016

We were drawn to the Tampa Club by the amazing view and the a la carte pricing (no longer available). We believe that these two things made the Tampa Club stand apart from other venues in the Tampa Bay area. We had a destination wedding and had no idea how many people would end up coming (ultimately it was 97), so this was the best option for us. It worked out very well that the number was under 100, as the dance floor was able to be placed in the same room as the tables for the reception. If you go over 100, it will either be very tight, or the dance floor would have to be moved into an adjoining room. We started working with Sandra until she left in March, and then Brittany took over. Through Brittany's time at the Tampa Club, she was able to offer us valuable advice on how to make our wedding run smoothly. Brittany and her staff were extremely accommodating and even set up our simple decorations/centerpieces which was a big help to us. The day of went very smoothly and the guests absolutely loved the venue and the food.

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Haley Alex

Haley · Married on 10/15/2016

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception here and it was wonderful. Working with Brittney was really great. She really goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is set just the way you want it. Not only is this venue beautiful but it is so unique. The views of the city are unlike any other and you can really change the look of the ballrooms to match whatever style you are looking for. The food was delicious and the servers were great. We really liked the idea of the "restaurant style" menu where our guests could order off a modified menu at dinner time. This makes the dinner feel up scale and takes the stress away of having your guests choose a meal way in advance. Everything was really great and our wedding day was everything we imagined it to be thanks to the Tampa Club staff!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Robert and Ebony · Married on 05/14/2016

Let me first start by saying if you want a venue that will WOW your guest look no further! On top of that Brittany and her staff are so professional and amazing! Brittany made sure that every single detail we wanted was taken care of, she was responsive and very helpful being that she had just come to the club weeks before our wedding date. The ambience of the club, decor and again amazing view of the entire city blew our guest away. The food was sooo delicious and the service was top to none I wouldn't change having our wedding at the Tampa club for anything in the world! We are so happy we found this venue and we recommend every couple to have their ceremony as well as reception here. The club really made us feel welcomed and again the staff was amazing from rehearsal all the way up to the reception. Best venue ever, don't think twice! Brittany will also work with your budget and tailor menu and drinks to what you want which is also a big plus!!!! Thank you so much Brittany and Bill you guys were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big hug to Brittany and the staff!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2014

We hosted our rehearsal dinner at the Tampa Club. We opted to have a cocktail hour in the lower section of the club and then lead into a plated three course meal in the Rotunda. The views from the venue are amazing and provided a beautiful experience for both those familiar with Tampa and our of town guests. Our photographer was able to capture some absolutely stunning pictures. I would highly recommend the Tampa Club for a rehearsal dinner or small wedding. Sandra (the coordinator) is very professional and was great to work with. Overall, a beautiful venue with a classic feel. As with most private clubs, the gratuity/service charges are higher than you would expect to pay at a restaurant/hotel, but I think it is worth the splurge to have a unique location.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Resra · Married on 12/17/2011

If you want a venue that guests will rave about for years to come, this is the place to have your event. We had our wedding reception here and everything was amazing. Sandra and her staff were very professional and they were all a pleasure to work with. Not only did I feel sophisticated, but the guests felt sophisticated and 'high class' because this venue just exudes sophistication. The food is amazing and you can't beat the view! My only 'complaint' was in regards to our dinner menu. Some of our guests received the wrong dinner menu and needless to say some wanted to order the unavailable entree. Everything else was spectacular. Sandra really worked with me during the wedding planning process, helping me visualize the look and feel of the place. Sandra was also a big help during the night of my event coordinating everything. I would love to host another event there!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Sky · Married on 10/10/2010

My wedding was absolutely flawless, The Tampa Club was flexible and Sandra was excellent in making sure that our day was fabulous. Would not have changed anything! Thank you for your support!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Kheila · Married on 06/20/2015

We had our engagement party here and it was wonderful. The place is so gorgeous...Everything was very elegant and the staff was very professional. They were able to accomodate our last minute needs. We did not have an actual meal there because it was out of our budget however what we had was delicious.
    It has an amazing view too. I would highly recoment this place if its in your budget.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Caren · Married on 01/05/2013

The Tampa Club was an amazing venue, all our guests were impressed with the ambience, food, and service. As a bride my favorite part was having Sandra included with the Club. I didn't need to hire an additional coordinator, and she took care of everything wonderfully. The location can make things a little tricky but everyone made it to the reception by the time we did.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Margo · Married on 10/10/2009

The Tampa Club helped make our wedding day perfect. Everything was just so wonderful. Sandra, the catering director, did a fantastic job. She thought of everything, even things we forgot. She made sure this day was everything we dreamed it would be. We would recommend this venue to anyone. Thank you so much for making our big day so special! ~ Matthew and Margo Manees

Sent on 12/07/2009

Jody · Married on 09/26/2009

The Tampa Club was perfect for us and did an outstanding job. The thing that was most impressive was that I only had to go over details once and Sandra Soto-Cintron made it happen. Bravo!!

Sent on 10/16/2009

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

We found The Tampa Club after our first venue shut it's doors. Although it was a terrible situation, we could not have been happier with the way things worked out. Wish we would've gone to The Tampa Club first! Everything on our wedding day was perfect and Brittany and her team worked with us every step of the way to ensure our day was exactly what we wanted. Plus, you CANNOT beat the views. The entire venue is beautiful and makes for a lot of photo backdrops. I would recommend The Tampa Club to anyone planning their big day. You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Tampa Club's reply:

We know that you and Dylan coming to us was under horrible and stressful conditions. However, we couldn’t be happier to have you all with us. You all were so genuine and it was a joy to plan every step of the way. We loved your arrangements for the tables and especially Dylan’s grooms cake. I heard the pictures of the bubble exit are gorgeous. We would love to see them. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Miranda · Married on 10/08/2005

3.5

That Tampa Club provided a beautiful site for our reception. Inside it was beautiful, outside the view was stunning. Our guests still talk about what a great reception it was. Some of the decor wasn't completed the way I had pictured it, but all in all my plans were carried out well and everything went off without a hitch. A great value for the price!

Sent on 08/16/2008

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

The Tampa Club provided excellent accommodations for our wedding. The service was fantastic and the view beautiful. Our contact person, while very friendly and helpful in person, was very difficult to get in contact with by phone or email, which did cause some frustration. The one major complaint we had was that we were planning on getting half off the venue reservation costs by having a member of the Tampa Center Club sign for us. Originally we were told that this was acceptable, but then later when we were already committed to the Tampa Club as our venue they came back and said that they would not accept it for the discount. We were hugely disappointed as our costs were then doubled. However, they did do an excellent job on the day of the wedding and everything went very smoothly.

Sent on 10/12/2013