14 Reviews for The Sycamore Room at Battleground Golf Course

Flatware (1)
Shuttle (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
12 The Sycamore Room at Battleground Golf Course Reviews

They did an amazing job. Everything we needed or wanted was done. No issues at all, Lauren is absolutely great at what she does. The hospitality of the staff and attentiveness couldn’t be matched by any other establishment

Profile Picture Justin, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every guest that we invited commented on how wonderful a time they had. Many stated that this celebration was the best they had ever attended. The service, food, servers, music, atmosphere, and banquet area were wonderful. I will definitely reserve again for our next memorable family event.

Profile Picture Rudy, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great team that made everything work seamlessly.

Profile Picture Lia , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lauren and the entire team at the golf course/Sycamores venue were pleasant, helpful and went well above & beyond to make this a memorable & special day for our son & his new bride. As mothers of the groom planning & coordinating the entire wedding we needed some guidance & suggestions. Lauren was there each step of the way. I don't think we ever heard a single member of their team say "no" or "we can't do that". We're a large and involved family so we know we probably tested their patience on occasion. I would highly recommend Lauren & the team at this venue for your upcoming wedding/event. The waterside ceremony at sunset was beautiful & the historic trestle bridge for photos just capped off the night. Thank you Lauren!

Profile Picture M, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you all for making our night a memorable experience. You guys went beyond our satisfaction and made everyone have a night to remember. From the bar and food service everything was perfect!!

Photo for The Sycamore Room at Battleground Golf Course Review - SFA 92 25TH Year Reunion
Profile Picture Veronica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the most wonderful experience as a bride and it was all thanks to Lauren and her staff at the Battleground Golf Course. When we first met her, she gave us a tour and an overview of everything she had to offer in an organized folder. She let us choose exactly what we wanted and how we wanted it. Throughout the 7 months of planning, she always answered my calls, texts, emails, and set aside time to meet with me if I needed it. One thing I loved about Lauren is she never told me no. She worked with me on every crazy idea I had about decorating the sycamore room or the events to take place at the reception. She also offered some amazing advice when it came to planning, decorating, and "in house" catering. The food is AMAZING. We had them cater chicken Alfredo and spaghetti for our rehearsal dinner and it was delicious. At the reception, we had chicken Marsala with a number of sides. All night my guests were coming up to me telling me how pleased they were with the food. A number of family members and friends said it was the best wedding dinner they had ever had. The night before the wedding, Lauren let me stay late and decorate majority of the room so that I didn't have to stress or worry on the day of my wedding. On the day of the wedding, we got ready in the bridal suite while Lauren and her staff finished decorating and setting the tables. She went above and beyond for me. She checked up on me during the wedding day to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything or needed something. She was a ROCKSTAR during the reception. She made sure the bar was running smoothly as well as coordinating the reception. She kept up with the dj and photographer all evening to make sure we were all on the same page with first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dance, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, sparkler send off, ect. I could not have asked for a better person to make our day as perfect as it was.

PS- the golf course is PERFECT for photography (engagements, bridals, etc)

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you so much for having us- everything was wonderful!

Profile Picture Sunny, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely love the Sycamore Room. It was the perfect setting to host my intimate wedding celebration. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and will use this place to host my sisters baby shower. Love LOVE LOVE the Sycamore Room.

Profile Picture User6740899, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

Everything was excellent. The staff was accommodating. Mrs. Hamm did a wonderful job!!

Profile Picture Adam , 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres
4.2

Would recommend getting married here. They are great and very flexible!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
3.5

In March of 2016 we had the brownie bar & the brownies were served warm in chaffing dishes. I ordered the same brownie bar in March 2017 and got a platter of brownies that were put out before dinner started and were stale. Very disappointing. Chicken parm was very good.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/25/17, 1 Review