87 Reviews for The Sunflower Lady

Preservation (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Wholesale/Bulk (1)
87 The Sunflower Lady Reviews

Marla was such a joy to work with. She helped turn my floral vision into a reality. Would very much recommend!

Profile Picture Suzy, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marla was an absolute dream to work with. Planning a wedding from 16 hours away can be a challenge but Marla made planning the flowers easy. She was easy to talk to which helped since I was initially unsure about my "vision" for the flowers. She spent over an hour on the phone with me talking about types of flowers, arrangements and set up. On the day of, Marla even dropped off my bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets at the inn we were staying at and then drove to the venue to drop off and set up the rest of the arrangements and help the boys with their boutonnieres. Marla is a wonderfully creative and sweet woman. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their florist!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 12/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The flowers were so beautiful. I explained what we were looking for and she came up with the perfect flower arrangements. Price I thought was great for 6 bouquets, 2 corsages and 7 boutineers and 1 large special arrangement for my memorial table

Profile Picture Malinda, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marla was wonderful! She met with us and was able to create flower arrangements and bouquets exactly as I imagined them (and even better!). She worked with my husband and I to make changes to our flowers to keep it in budget. She came to the venue and set everything up. I loved working with her.

Photo
Profile Picture Tina, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Marla has been incredible to work with! I’m pretty sure the first thing I said to her at our first consultation was, “I have no idea how to talk about what I want, and I’m not even sure what I want is what I want!” Somehow, she was able to take my rambling comments about my half-formed vision, combine it with her professional expertise and talented eye, and deliver florals for our wedding that simply took my breath away. Throughout the planning process, she was very patient with all my questions, and was understanding of a bride and groom planning their wedding long-distance. She personally oversaw delivery and setup of our flowers on the day of the wedding, and even helped recommend other vendors that we ended up hiring and loving. We couldn’t be happier that we were able to work with her.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns

I used Marla for my wedding flowers and let me just say she NAILED IT! She really took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for. She explained things thoroughly to make sure I felt comfortable with what she was going to provide. I am really not very knowledgeable about flowers and I am a bit of a control freak at times but I never felt any sort of unease when working with Marla. She immediately understood exactly what I was looking for. She made great recommendations (both to meet my vision and from a budget perspective), made me feel comfortable right off the bat and she put together some of the most beautiful flower arrangements I had ever seen. She saw my vision even better than I did and the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Very reasonable as well. Thank you Marla.

Profile Picture Alli, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

If you are looking for an amazing florist, then The Sunflower Lady is the one for you. We are so thankful she was a recommended vendor for our venue and we will continue recommending her to friends & family. From the initial meeting to every email sent about flower choice and colors, Marla was so responsive and helpful. She set up our centerpieces beautifully and the bouquets and boutineers were amazing. Everyone commented on how beautiful the floral arrangements were, and we could not be happier. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on our big day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Marla was amazing. She worked with us to get us into our price range and did an amazing job the day of the wedding. I couldn't have been happier. Thanks Marla!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marla was absolutely amazing. From our first consultation, all the way through our wedding day she was incredibly responsive and professional, and our flowers were stunning. They were so beautiful in person, and they look incredible in our photos. She worked within our budget, and she was very flexible and accommodating. My husband and I couldn't be happier, and we both highly recommend Marla to anyone looking to make an impression with their flowers.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marla was so sweet and fun to work with! She does a beautiful job and tries to meet your style and create the look you want. She also went out of her way to find silk lupines for me to carry since they don't bloom in our area. I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My flowers were amazing for my wedding day. Marla helped make my flowers everything I could have asked for. She delivers and sets up everything for you. This was 1 last thing I didn't have to worry about on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Marla is truly a gem. She is thoughtful, responsive, creative, and personable. She totally understood the vision I had for my bouquet - it was so beautiful, I wish it could last forever! Marla was extremely helpful from the day we first emailed her to the day of our wedding. She knows what she's doing. If you're looking for a florist who is reasonable, amazingly talented, and easy to work with, book her. You will love working with her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Marla (aka The Sunflower Lady) was amazing! I wanted to have a colorful wedding and was overwhelmed with the many different flower choices. Marla was incredibly easy to work with- she worked with me to create the perfect flower arrangements, completely nailing my colorful wedding!
I even had a couple last minute changes to my bridal party and vendor location (switched to the indoor one) and she was amazingly flexible, changing the arrangements to fit the new plan.
I would highly recommend Marla!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Patti, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Marla she was fantastic. Everything was exactly how I picture it would be!

Profile Picture stacey, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Excellent to work with!! Went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Lexi, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers are a huge part of a wedding and we were so happy that Marla had our "back" when came to this important piece. Marla was patient, understanding and listened to what our overall vision was during the entire process. If you are an indecisive bride (like me) Marla walked me through each step. She got to know my family which made the experience so satisfying. I'd recommend The Sunflower Lady in a heartbeat! Our wedding was January 28, 2017 and we loved Marla's floral arrangements!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Sunflower Lady was SUCH a pleasure to work with! She really helped me stay under my budget for flowers and provided me with above and beyond my expectations. I got so many compliments for my bridal bouquet (it was EXACTLY what I wanted) and also my bridesmaids bouquets. The Sunflower Lady is very responsive and personable as well! Would recommend her to any bride!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Marla did an amazing job for my wedding flowers! She did exactly what I had envisioned and MORE! Mine and my girl's bouquets = amazing... the centerpieces = beautiful...the smaller scaled bundles of flowers such as the details down the aisle, around the reception area, the cake table, etc. = gorgeous. I was totally blown away with the work she did for my wedding. Everyone keeps telling me how crazy beautiful all of the flowers were with the colors and bundles of how they were put together. SHE'S GREAT!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

She was flexible with my budget and style! Absolutely loved her flowers/paper flowers! Very timely and professional.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Marla was AMAZING. I knew from our first meeting that she would be our florist. She spent hours with my mother and I getting to know me, my vision, and working out some very creative ideas. Her level of responsiveness is absolutely incredible. She was super affordable, helpful the day of the wedding, and her flowers were impeccable. She executed the vision PERFECTLY. Her helpfulness was astounding right up until the day of the wedding.
One of the things we liked the most was without a doubt, that she used local florists including some from her personal garden. Best. Florist. Ever.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

When I first started planning for the wedding, my goal was to do as many DIY projects as possible. As I began looking at arranging my own fake bouquets, I realized I had NO idea what I was doing and was completely overwhelmed. Marla put me at complete ease from the second I met her. She asked very detailed questions and took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for with our wedding, right down to the fine details, in order to make our bouquets exactly what we wanted. I felt as though she really captured our simple but elegant wedding and found the perfect colored flowers to accent the wedding where I had envisioned it. She made sure to stay within our budget and was open to last minute changes. Not only did she make beautiful arrangements, but took the time to make sure everyone had their flowers and that the guys boutonnieres were pinned just perfectly. She went above and beyond being a florist, but aided in the easy flow of the day. I cannot say enough good things about her and would HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Sheree, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marla was wonderful to work with! She was extremely knowledgeable and so detailed. The flowers looked absolutely gorgeous and I received so many compliments on how beautiful they were!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot recommend The Sunflower Lady enough! She was responsive, she had great ideas, and made suggestions that made the flowers beautiful and unique. I loved them so much, I wish I could have them around every day! I would absolutely book her again for any event! Professional, talented, responsive, and lovely to work with. I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Profile Picture Blair, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews