92 Reviews for The Suisse Shop

Dessert Buffet (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Cutters (1)

Reviewed On 12/07/2017 M. W
We have always gone with the Suisse Shop for every cake we have ever needed, but our wedding cake was OUT OF THIS WORLD! We had a guest count of 200, and ordered 280 servings, we only had a few left. There is no better cake to serve to your guests. Suisse shop, you made our day the yummiest and we are your customers for life!

Profile Picture Madi, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

We had a wonderful experience with The Suisse Shop, from our tasting to the delivery and setup at our wedding reception. Everything was perfect, the cake was absolutely delicious, and the people we worked with were friendly and professional. We highly recommend The Suisse Shop and would purchase cakes from them in the future!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake was perfect we loved it. I hate sweets especially cake but I loved that cake it was great. The detail was dead on to the pictures we gave them to go off of. Delivery was on time and they are very good at recommendations to your cake like we had yellow cake with French buttercream which is more off white in color so they recommended us using a white dye to make the cake look white to match our design they know their stuff and we're amazing.

Profile Picture Corey, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

OH MY GOSH the cake was AMAZING. It was beautiful and so good, my guests are STILL talking about it - matter of fact last night my mother texted me and said "I want some more wedding cake" :) :) :) I cannot say enough good things!! I actually don't like cake :) It's really the frosting I have issues with - BUT - yours I loved. You've made me a cake convert!!! I had a coordinator so I don't know about the delivery or the timing, etc. but I do know that it was there when I got there and it was perfect! Just like my picture and delicious!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes

They did a phenomenal job! Our wedding cake looked beautiful and tasted amazing! Everyone loved our cake and we received many compliments on it. I definitely recommend this place!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

When I first started my wedding planning I planned on making the cake/desserts myself in order to cut costs. Then my grandma talked me into having a cake made to save time instead. I first tasted cake from the Suisse Shop at a friends wedding and FELL IN LOVE. I knew from the first bite I had to have that cake at my wedding too. The cake was absolutely delicious and the price wasn’t bad at all. I definitely recommend them for any goodies you might like. They’re cookies and cupcakes are just as amazing. I also rented a beautiful cake stand from them as well.

Profile Picture Maysa, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cakes

Our wedding cake was absolutely fabulous! Not only was it gorgeous, but also delicious. Absolutely everyone we talked to said they loved it. We really appreciated the guidance your staff offered when it came to choosing sizes and flavors. You really know your stuff and take the role of leaders guiding your clients through the process in a way that invited us to make informed and creative choices. The process was simple and seamless without a lot of excess back and forth as far as pick up and delivery times.

Profile Picture Krista, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely delicious and was exactly what we were hoping for!The cake looked and tasted amazing! Everyone at the reception loved it and complemented it. Suisse Shop did such a fantastic job everyone was very professional and great to work with. From when we first walked in for the tasting to setting up the cake everything was very well done. The cakes were amazing and the icing was one of the best I've ever had. We've been recommending Suisse Shop to all of our friends too! We also really appreciate that they had the gluten free option for the guests that needed it that was also a huge plus!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake, exceeded expectations by far. :-)

Photo for The Suisse Shop Review - Add a comment...
Photo for The Suisse Shop Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture rachel , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes are amazing! So many different combinations and flavors! It's delightful! Very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes

We had our wedding cake made here and they did an absolutely wonderful job. From the beginning decision making process to the tasting and the actual wedding day when the cake was delivered we were very impressed! The cake not only looked amazing but tasted so good. Our guests had only awesome things to say about our cake. We were so happy we chose to order our wedding cake here and we cant wait for our anniversary to order our anniversary cake in a year.

Profile Picture Lee Anne, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely LOVED our cake and cupcakes for our wedding! The cake looked even better than I could have imagined. The Suisse Shop was very easy to work with. Everyone loved the cupcakes- so much so that there weren't any left for my husband and I to eat! I stopped in the week after the wedding to pick up a half dozen for the two of us to enjoy at home :)

Profile Picture Julie, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The best cake I've ever had so far

Profile Picture Patience, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone has that one thing at their wedding that is most important to them, ours was cake. We could not have picked a better bakery. We ordered a miniature cake for each guest and I think I have heard how amazing the cake was from each and every guest. I have had multiple people texting or calling as they plan their wedding, asking me where we got our cake from. Service was a breeze. Setting up a tasting to exchanging emails for small questions, it was so simple. I would absolutely recommend The Suisse Shop to any bride or person looking for a special cake. They exceeded all my expectations! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake was beautiful! Both layers were delicious too. It was delivered on time and was also reasonably priced. I wouldn't have changed anything. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

In regards to our wedding cake everything was PERFECT. The cake itself was gorgeous and looked exactly how we wanted and discussed. The tasting and planning before the wedding was so helpful and was a great way to decide exactly what we wanted. We had so many compliments on how tasty the cake was and we certainly agreed, it was delicious! The service was also wonderful - ordering everything was easy and it was delivered in perfect condition. Thank you again for everything.

Profile Picture Alyson, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a wonderful experience working with the Suisse Shop (specifically Lisa) for our wedding. We were able to try many different cake options during a tasting, and Lisa was extremely helpful at working with us regarding the design and color of the cake. We had 8 different cake tastings and found the Suisse shop to be our favorite tasting cake, as well as our favorite cake decorator. I wanted simple horizontal, perfectly symmetrical lines for our wedding cake, and the Suisse shop has a tool used to make sure everything is perfect and clean looking. I also love that they give you a free anniversary cake on your one year anniversary, so we didn't have to freeze a top tier of our cake and eat old, frozen cake in a year. Our guests raved of the taste of our wedding cake, and it looked flawless! They decorated our cake with our wedding flowers and it was perfect. We would highly recommend using the Suisse shop for any occasion, and look forward to going back in the future for our cake needs.

Profile Picture Teddi, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely incredible. I usually get worried with cakes like that; that they may taste dry after sitting out during the ceremony, but this cake remained moist throughout and was perfect. Each layer tasted wonderful, and the cupcakes that went with it were so delicious. Thank you so much for your work on the cakes and for helping to make our day so wonderful. We will definitely recommend your company to other friends who will be getting married in the future.

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had the Suisse Shop make our wedding cake and it was perfect! It was a 4-tier cake with a stucco pattern in the buttercream, and they beautifully placed flowers from our florist, kind of like a waterfall flowing down the cake. They also were able to deliver the cake in perfect condition to our reception space, which was an hour + away from the bakery. The flavors we chose were white chocolate cake with raspberry filling, and almond cake with apricot filling. Everyone LOVED the cake and I know many people ate multiple pieces (myself included). The Suisse Shop was incredibly easy to work with, very professional, and they made us a cake that was better than we had imagined up in our consultation. We would highly recommend this bakery!

Profile Picture Cait, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

If you want an amazingly delicious cake that will impress all of your guests with it's beauty (and taste) pick the Suisse Shop! Our cake was one of the biggest highlights of our wedding! They are able to create ANYTHING you want (seriously!) Our cake looked just the the inspirations we shared with them and we were able to incorporate three different flavors with different fillings and icings! Many of our guests told us it was the best cake they've ever tasted :) Very grateful for the Suisse Shop and all their hard work on our wonderful cake!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes

The Suisse Shop made my beautiful wedding cake! Everyone loved the cake! Lisa is great to work with! Thank you for such a stunning wedding cake!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We love the suisse shop! We had a 3 tier cake and 6 dozen cupcakes! We worked closely with the owner to get a simple and elegant design for our cake with cascading orchids. The suisse shop was able to to create what we wanted and it was beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Bebe, 3/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

When beginning to look for different bakeries for a cake for the wedding, I stopped after we tasted cake from The Suisse Shop. The cake is delicious and the icing melts in your mouth-my guests couldn't stop raving about how wonderful it was. Lisa was fantastic to work with and made everything run smoothly. I never felt pressured about any decisions and she genuinely wanted to make sure we got what we wanted. I highly recommend The Suisse Shop to anyone looking for a bakery. Looking forward to the free anniversary cake in a year!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We couldn't give enough praise to The Suisse Shop. Not only was the cake beautiful but everyone couldn't rave enough about the taste. I know anytime we or any of our family have a major event this is where our cakes will be coming from. Everyone was so friendly and worked really hard to make us the cake of our dreams. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Tonya, 10/29/16, 1 Review