The Suisse Shop Reviews

The Suisse Shop 5
The Suisse Shop 6
The Suisse Shop 7

Andrea · Married on 08/30/2008

Great taste and look for a great price.

Sent on 09/24/2008

Angela · Married on 06/21/2008

Our cake was so YUMMY! It was beautiful and looked exactly like what we asked for. Darlene is so fun and great at what she does. The bakery is extremely clean and organized. Also, remarkable value! I met with 3 other cake vendors and the cake/price difference was amazing... I would highly recommend the Suisse Shop based on value and price!

Sent on 08/04/2008

Kelley · Married on 05/03/2008

The Suisse Shop was a dream pick as our baker. The wedding cake Darlene designed was exactly what we had in mind - but couldn't put to paper (or flour and sugar!) as esquisitely as Darlene! The Suisse Shop was our first cake appointment while shopping for vendors and after the meeting, we didn't need to look further! Darlene is all business and gave us great ideas! And the best part... the cake tasted amazing! By far the highest quality cake - you and your guests will love it!

Sent on 06/30/2008

Megan · Married on 02/25/2006

This cake is the best in Central Ohio! I've ordered several more from this bakery since my wedding!

Sent on 02/12/2008

Clay · Married on 08/31/2018

We loved the Suisse Shop! They did a fantastic job with decorating our cake to the design we desired and the delivery was flawless. Working with them was easy and the service was wonderful. It doesn't hurt that the cake tastes fantastic too and everyone loved it! We would definitely recommend them for your cake!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

I found the Suisse Bake Shop while browsing for bakeries online. They were very helpful in squeezing us in quickly for a tasting. We had an almond cake with raspberry and buttercream frosting and it was delicious! They created exactly what we were looking for (simple white cake with added greenery). Very friendly, professional and easy to work with! Highly recommend if you are looking for a cake for your wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Kelsie · Married on 10/22/2016

This was one of the easiest parts of my wedding. The Suisse Shop took care of everything and made me feel at ease. Not to mention, their cakes are AMAZING!

Sent on 11/29/2016

janet · Married on 08/13/2016

Our wedding cake was amazing! Our guest raved about the cake and the flavors. We want to thank you for helping us through our tasting and preparation. The size was perfect as well. We ended up with about 50 guest so there was plenty for seconds:). We are so glad we chose The Suisse Shop for our special day! The design and color of the cake was beautiful and it what was we imagined.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

The Suisse shop provided our wedding with incredible cake and desserts! We got a small cake and a couple different desserts for our dessert table, and everything was unbelievably delicious! Our cake didn't last long once word got out about how good it was, and the desserts didn't last much longer, even though we got more than enough for everyone! They were also super easy to work with, and provided exactly what we wanted. We had to handle transportation ourselves because the cost to get everything delivered all the way out to Granville was going to be about as much as the cake cost, but we managed okay and didn't have any major mishaps. Thanks to the Suisse Shop for the great experience, our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was :)

Sent on 06/28/2016

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

The cake was absolutely delicious and turned out beautiful from just a few pictures (combined features of several pics). Even people who said they normally didn't like cake, loved it! The favorite was chocolate cake with dark chocolate & PB filling, and buttercream. You can't beat that buttercream! They also provided a small gluten free cake for a guest with an intolerance and she loved it!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/08/2010

The Suisse Shop provided GORGEOUS cupcakes for my wedding reception. They matched my wedding colors perfectly from the invite sample I gave them, and their cupcakes/cake are seriously TO DIE FOR. All of my guests raved about them and ate several! They even let me pick up my cupcakes instead of having them delivered, saving me $75...and they were all packaged so nicely that I didn't have to worry about the cupcakes getting damaged en route. Darlene (the owner) and her daughter-in-law Jen are both extremely sweet and accommodating...and they make you believe you can trust them with your wedding cake - which you can! I can't wait to get my free anniversary cake from them - YUM! Overall, great service and great cake!

Sent on 06/03/2010
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 08/17/2019

I'll edit this review once the day comes, but wanted to go ahead and put in a review up til now. We have had cakes made by this bakery for different occasions and we decided to go back to them again. Krista did not disappoint. She had books of pictures and flavors to taste. The process was so easy. Probably the easiest part of this planning.

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 08/17/2019

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding cake

This place is absolutely amazing! The cake was delicious and beautiful! I had several guest come up to me and ask where this cake was from because it was delicious! We had no idea what the cake would look like and if turned out even better than what I imagined. We definitely will be back!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    The Suisse Shop 8

Anna Patel · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Wedding Cake

We had Suisse Shop make our cake for our Indian/Catholic Fusion Wedding- it was a masterpiece! The colors and detail on each layer were perfect- we choose the lemon cake with lemon buttercream- Yum! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Allie · Married on 04/06/2018

We used Suisse Shop for our wedding cake and absolutely loved them. Our cake was a naked cake, which I had a specific picture in mind and it turned out great!

We had been to a couple other places for tastings and did not have remotely the experience we had here. My mom has always loved the Suisse Shop, which is what brought us here. The cake was amazing, we even ate the top of it the next day because our guests loved it so much and wanted more! We'll definitely be back for more and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    The Suisse Shop 9

Katherine · Married on 05/28/2016

Amazing Cake! We had brought in a picture of a cake on pinterest that we liked the design of, and they made an exact replica of it! We were so thrilled. The flavors we got were almond and red velvet, both amazing! They let us taste all the flavors and choose which ones we liked. Everyone loved the taste and design!

Sent on 07/11/2016

They were easy to work with, the cake was beautiful, and delicious!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Jodi · Married on 07/07/2007

My husband and I were so pleased with the Suisse Shop. Our wedding cake was perfect....Darleane really did a wonderful job! It was worth the price!

Sent on 04/14/2008

Latoya · Married on 11/04/2017

The cake was gorgeous! The cake was delicious according to our guests! :) In all of the movement that day we didn't get to taste any but with all of the raving reviews from our guests, we know it was perfect for our day!

Sent on 12/02/2017
    The Suisse Shop 10
    The Suisse Shop 11

Arielle · Married on 09/23/2018

The Suisse shop was fantastic. We raved about the cake to everyone, and our guests loved it. The price was reasonable ($600 for 78 servings on a 3 layer cake). The tasting was great, we tried so many flavors. The cake had our three pets on them, it looked just like them! They delivered the cake on time and in perfect condition.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    The Suisse Shop 12

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2013

The cake was amazing! Try the almond cake! The only thing is that they seem a little disorganized. The owner was late for my cake tasting and they couldn't find my paperwork on two separate occasions.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Emily and Josh · Married on 04/21/2012

3.0

The best cake I have ever tasted! The suisse almond is to die for! It tasted wonderful and was beautiful too. It is a little expensive but totally worth it. The staff was very nice to work with and they will make you a new cake on your one year so you don't have to eat freezer burnt cake!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Tracy · Married on 07/07/2012

Our wedding cake/cupcakes were delicious. We highly recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 08/23/2012

ASHLEY · Married on 07/12/2008

The best wedding cake most people have ever tasted

Sent on 08/26/2008