The Studios at Overland Crossing Reviews

13 | Denver, CO

13 Reviews for The Studios at Overland Crossing

Jes · Married on 04/21/2018

This was the only venue my husband and I looked at - we knew we wanted a city wedding in a space that would let us be our easy-going selves, and The Studios were perfect! As every review mentions, Kim and her team are amazing to work with, the venue is a blank canvas that can become anything you want, and the location is great for out-of-towners. We weren't sure if we would have 200 or 100 guests (ended up with about 80, which thrilled us), so we needed a space that would work either way. I don't regret anything about having our wedding here! And I highly recommend paying for the use of their decoration inventory - you end up saving so much money!

Sent on 05/22/2018

The Studios at Overland Crossing's reply:

Jes! We are THRILLED that you had such a positive experience on your wedding day:) You and David were such a joy to have around, truly the best kind of humans. We wish you nothing but happiness as you both move forward into such an exciting season in your lives!
  • Joanna

Joanna Dorbin · Married on 03/31/2018

WOW Beautiful Venue!

What a great team! Everyone there is SO helpful, responsive and knowledgeable. They helped us pick different necessary venues since this was a destination wedding for me/my husband was local. The inside was SO beautiful and better than I could have imagined.

VAL · Married on 06/30/2017

Such an amazing venue...and the staff (Kimberly, Chelsea, Vanessa, and Nicole) of Studios at Overland Crossing AND the staff of RADIANT EVENTS was so incredibly helpful, and genuinely thoughtful in planning my special day.

The wedding coordinating services of Radiant events were so incredibly valuable to our family. They coordinated 100% of the mind numbing tasks that no one in the family needed to be doing. AND when I walked in with 40 Pinterest photos and asked if we could do these things...and they said of course! In turn, my wedding ended up being exactly what i wanted...elegant, laid back, flexible, and carefree. Nothing but incredibly positive comments on what an extraordinary evening we had...

THANK YOU Studios at Overland Crossing and RADIANT EVENTS!!!!

KImberly Hersel --you're the best!

Booked Studios at Overland Crossing for our October wedding!!! Kim was fantastic to work with while my fiancé and I were looking at venues. The flexibility and options offered at Studios is amazing. The venue is gorgeous and fits our urban wedding vision. Looking forward to celebrating our big day here!

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

My fiance and I have absolutely loved working with Kim at the Studios. She is responsive, flexible, and available to answer all of our questions. The space is absolutely beautiful, it's in a location that's convenient for public transportation (near the Evans lightrail station), and there are no hours requirements or vendor requirements. It's a fantastic value, and we are so thrilled to have found this place! Thank you Kim!

Sent on 11/23/2015

The Studios at Overland Crossing's reply:

Thank you for the kind comments! We're looking forward to hosting your wedding this summer! ~ Kim

Katie · Married on 01/16/2016

They did a fantastic job. We loved the space and the day could not have been more perfect!!

Kacey · Married on 09/19/2015

We booked our wedding reception here, and it was PERFECT! We knew from the moment we walked in, it was the perfect place for our big day. Kim was so easy to work with, the pricing is great, and the venue is so beautiful! Very industrial and urban. All of our guests are still talking about how much they loved the space. We had our cocktail hour in the smaller studio, then moved to the large studio for dinner, dancing, and dessert. I work in the industry, so know that this is coming from experience. This venue is one of the best in the city!

Such a great venue! All of our guests thought it was an incredible environment for a fun wedding and Kim was extremely flexible/totally amazing throughout the entire process. Seriously, best place ever to have your wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2015

The Studios at Overland Crossing's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We were honored to host your wedding and wish you the best for your future!

Alexa · Married on 05/16/2015

My FAVORITE part of our wedding was this venue!!! It's truly a HUGE blank palette with industrial details, white brick walls, wood beam ceilings, and the list goes on and on. It allowed us to transform this space into OUR wedding, with our wedding colors and decor. This venue also doesn't allow more then 1 wedding per WEEKEND (rare find) and even allowed us to come in a few days prior to decorate, test out our slideshow, etc. We rented out 2 of the 3 warehouses so we could have our ceremony/cocktail hour in one, and our reception in the other (also a rare find). Kimberly and her assistants were incredible to work with. They were kind, patient, detail-oriented, and VERY supportive. I felt taken care of!!! Another one of our favorite parts was that we didn't need to tear down our decor at the end of the night - they did that for us and then packaged it all up so we could pick it up the next day!!! One of the biggest compliments of the night was how AWESOME the venue was. It really provoked a party atmosphere and felt incredibly unique. :0)

Ryan · Married on 06/28/2014

When my wife and I started looking for wedding venues, we just happened to be able to see The Studios at Overland Crossing first. When we were getting back in the car after the meeting, my wife said "let's just walk back in and book it! I love it!" I being the methodical type, decided we needed to look at a few more places before we made a decision. None of them matched up.

We couldn't have picked a better, more perfect place for our wedding reception. Kim is truly SUCH A PLEASURE to work with. Of all of our wedding vendors and contacts, she was the very best -- timely, organized, kind, informed, helpful, flexible -- the perfect person to be working with on such a special day!

This space is amazing, our guests RAVED about it. It has such a wonderful atmosphere, history, mission. It's a very unique place to host an event. The place has so much to use... tables, chairs, bars, lights, the list goes on and on.

We made the very best choice and wouldn't change anything. If you choose The Studios, you will not be disappointed. Kim is the most wonderful person to work with, and the Studios knew what they were doing when they picked her as their venue coordinator!

We will recommend Kim and the Studios to the ends of the earth. We wish we could go back and do it all over again for the simple fact that the venue and Kim made our wedding so special, perfect, and fun!

Sent on 07/30/2014

The Studios at Overland Crossing's reply:

Thank you Ryan for your kind words! We were honored that you chose us for your wedding reception. Best wishes! ~Kim

The venue is beautiful and Kim made the experience just perfect! She was professional and helpful, going far beyond the expectation of a venue multiple times.

Heidi · Married on 04/01/2006

Great place for a wedding, reception, fundraiser or party!

We've done our annual Wine to Freshwater fundraiser at the Studios for the past two years. Kim could not be more professional, kind and accommodating! What a beautiful and well-equipped place to have an event! Location is great, service is fabulous, and the events have gone off without a hitch! Kim makes it look easy and this place is first class all the way!

Heidi Rickels, Co-Founder, Freshwater Project International