The Stationery Bar Reviews

3 | Bay Shore, NY

3 Reviews for The Stationery Bar

Mary-Kate · Married on 07/06/2019

The most amazing experience!

I LOVE Joy at the Stationery Bar!! She did my shower and wedding invites and they were GORGEOUS! She is so reasonably priced for such quality product. The whole process was so much fun and easy. Joy listened to my vision and brought it to life in my invitations. I would recommend Joy to anyone!!

Sent on 08/10/2019

April · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic service and invitations

Joy is fantastic. I cant say enough great things. she walked us through the entire process and helped us narrow down colors and papers (because I loved them all!) Definitely recommend

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 07/20/2016

Amazing quality, amazing person!

5 stars isn't enough!! The Stationary Bar was a diamond in the rough when it came to finding someone to make my invitations. I knew exactly how I wanted my wedding invitations to look in my head, but no one I met with seemed to completely "get" me. I wanted to work with someone in-person so I could see/feel all the different colors/textures/cardstocks, rather than ordering something impersonal online. I found Joy online, and I am SO glad I decided to contact her. From start to finish she was an absolute pleasure to work with and gave me exactly what I wanted. She understood my look and vision, and gave me her honest opinion on everything. What I loved most about Joy is that even after her opinions and feedback, if I still wanted something done differently, she respected what I wanted and made my vision come to life. Extremely kind and easy to work with (I emailed her probably 80 times in 1 month with edits for my invites, and she never once got annoyed or rude with me), and her work is amazing quality. She ended up doing my bridal shower invites and ceremony programs as well, both of which came out looking beautiful! My mom and I loved working with her. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/13/2019