19 Reviews for The Starling Band

I was beyond impressed when I first heard Bill . He is a consummate professional, performing the classics and show tunes on his saxophone with exquisite perfection! He is both knowledgeable and accommodating, and is completely invested in each event he entertain s. I could have listened to Bill play all evening! You’ll never want him to stop once the music begins!
And if that’s not enough, you’ll be happy to know that Bill is a genuinely great guy!
Don’t know why anyone would need to look any further for a saxophone entertainer . I would recommend Bill wholeheartedly to anyone looking for class A entertainer!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had The Starling Band play as part of our annual school carnival. They were amazing! We heard many great comments and had many people enquiring about them.

We usually have a fixed set of bands that play at the carnival and shook up the lineup this year. We are really pleased with what we have found in the The Starling Band.

Profile Picture Richard, 5/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Starling Band played in our carnivals beer garden, and they were fabulous.
With their 6 piece horn section that play multiple instruments there is not a genre of music that they don't play. From big band to Doo wop, to classic rock and disco, this band covered it all. I highly recommend them for your next party or corporate event. Marc Raspa Sr.

Profile Picture marc, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Only a one hour event, a last minute booking and these guys came through. Exactly what I needed for this event.. Great response time and so easy to work with. Will definitely use again. Thank you!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Bill is very accommodating and has a great repertoire adding a touch of class to our event! We are very grateful!!!

Profile Picture Sr. Michele, 5/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Bill Wenglicki was very professional. He arrived and immediately began playing. His beautiful music created a very elegant tone to the reception we hosts. Our guests remarked Bill's talent stating how well he played.

Profile Picture Laureen, 5/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I can not say enough nice things about the Starling Band! Bill was absolutely wonderful to work with. The band looked and sounded amazing! Many of our guests said they want to book them for their own events. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I hired the Buddy Starling Big Band for our wedding and were beyond thrilled with their performance. Bill, the band leader, was amazing to work with and we couldn't thank him enough for all of his efforts to ensure that the music at our wedding was a tremendous success!
All of our guests loved the Starling Band - we continue to receive compliments to this day and could not be more thrilled to have chosen you to play at our wedding.
Best, Natalie & Tommaso

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/12/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

I would highly recommend this band. They learned multiple songs for our wedding and lots of guests were saying how great they sound!

Profile Picture Christina, [Private], 1 Review