The Squire Tarbox Inn Reviews

The Squire Tarbox Inn 3
The Squire Tarbox Inn 4

Monica Balanoff · Married on 07/06/2019

Very impressed wedding attendee

I recently attended a wedding at the Squire Tarbox Inn and it was absolutely gorgeous! As the sister-in-law of the happy couple, I was at the venue quite a bit through out the wedding weekend. I helped with the preparations ahead of time and clean up at the end. Staff at the Inn were always helpful, accommodating, and willing to lend a hand. All in all it made for a beautiful wedding venue that offered the flexibility and comfort that allow the bride and groom to not go crazy.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Reed · Married on 06/08/2019

Our Dream Maine Wedding!!

The Squire Tarbox Inn is truly a dream! We were fortunate enough to book them for our wedding in June 2019. Lisa (inn owner), Jessica (event coordinator), and Tyler (innkeeper) were amazing to work with! They made our big day absolutely magical. TLDR: HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE! The Squire Tarbox Inn is fantastic and we can't recommend them highly enough.

The people are what make weddings, and their staff are phenomenal. Jessica was able to help us figure out all the little details that we didn't realize we'd need to sort out before the big day. Her calm, effective nature is perfect for ensuring the success of a wedding. Lisa was so much fun to work with! Her enthusiasm and hospitality made our wedding preparations a blast! Tyler, wow. This guy. He was so accommodating and also so much fun! He was able to anticipate all of our needs, and his thoughtful nature made us feel really special. By the end of our wedding weekend, he felt like one of the family. They took such great care of all of us, our guests, and the wedding party!

The grounds are stunning. We had our wedding ceremony behind the inn in the field by the pond. It was the ideal spot for our ~130 guest ceremony! The barn was perfect for the reception. The barn deck is ideal for happy hour and visiting with guests, and the barn interior (especially the gorgeous timber-frame construction and chandeliers) quintessentially embodies the rustic Maine wedding style.

Our reception was SO MUCH FUN!!! The Thistle Inn catered our wedding, and I can't put into words how amazing they are!! The food, bar service, and their staff were outstanding. After cake cutting, we had dancing in the barn, and it was the most fun night of my life.

Many of our wedding party from out of town, and my husband and I, stayed overnight at the Squire Tarbox Inn on our wedding night! The inn's rooms were phenomenal. We all really needed a good night sleep after the wild wedding preparations, and we found it here. The inn was even gracious enough to let my bridesmaids place some simple decorations and personal touches in the room my husband and I stayed in to add to the "bridal suite" atmosphere. This made our night extra special, and made us feel so loved!!!

The morning after the wedding - we were all pretty exhausted. But the Inn staff thought of everything so we could have a leisurely morning to wake up, relax, and enjoy an amazing breakfast. Yeah - the breakfast.... WAS UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS. Like TOP 3 breakfasts I have EVER eaten. Some context: I am a cook, I have worked in restaurants and catering, and the culinary arts are my favorite pastime. I have been trying to recreate their egg casserole, and can't even come close to the masterpiece they served us.

If we could do it all again, we would do it many times over, because our wedding was perfect. And the Squire Tarbox Inn (and our caterers the Thistle Inn) made that possible for us. They helped us make our wedding truly our own, and we will be forever grateful

The Squire Tarbox Inn 5
    The Squire Tarbox Inn 6
    The Squire Tarbox Inn 7
    The Squire Tarbox Inn 8
    Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Thomas

Thomas M Balch · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Rustic Venue with a Gorgeous View

I was a part of the wedding party, and the staff were extremely helpful with setup, during the wedding, and with break-down after. The grounds were meticulously prepared and we had access to everything we needed. The view across the grounds during the ceremony and reception was beautiful! The rooms in the inn were very clean and spacious, and the food cooked by the Inn for those in the wedding party who spent the night was delicious.

Sent on 07/29/2019