THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 6
THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2016

I just got married here this November (2016), and one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process was booking this venue!! Not only is the location itself beyond GORGEOUS, but communication with the staff was effortless. Whether I contacted them through text or email, they always responded promptly and professionally.
    I also felt like I NEVER had to worry about any details with this venue. For example, they include tables and chairs (for both inside AND outside) which they set up for you the day of your wedding! Also, having the venue for the ENTIRE wedding day (15 hours!!) made the entire day SO much more effortless. From setup to cleanup, not feeling "rushed" was a huge plus!
    A major bonus with this venue that I feel is incredibly unique, is that they made me and my husband feel like a part of the Springs "family." I was told by Nancy, "Once a Springs bride, always a Springs bride!" They welcomed me with open arms and made me feel incredibly valued.
    If you want to book a venue that is not only STUNNING, but also effortless, where you are valued, and have the PERFECT backdrop for your big day, DEFINITELY get married here! I can't imagine a better place for My husband and I's big day and we are so thankful for the amazing staff at the Springs at Weatherford!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Danielle, your sweet words have us tearing up over here! You and Mark were an absolute JOY to work with and we miss you already. It is true: "once a SPRINGS Bride, always a SPRINGS Bride." :) We hope this means you will come back and see us! Again, thank you for trusting us with the honor of hosting your wedding day. Best wishes to you and your love!

Chasidy · Married on 11/17/2016

My husband and I fell in love with the venue the first time seeing it. We love the peaceful greenery and pond in the back. Lots of parking space. Ton of space inside with nice accents of windows and bodacious entrance doors. The staff were very responsive and supportive. I would always recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/23/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Chasidy, we LOVED being able to serve as your and Patrick's wedding venue. Such a true honor that you trusted us with this. :) We have received so many compliments on the photos we posted from your ceremony and reception. It sure was beautiful. Thank you so much for your sweet words and we hope the two of you are enjoying married life. Best wishes!

Sabrina · Married on 11/12/2016

Everything was beautiful! And the staff was a huge help. I couldn’t have picked a more perfect venue. Thank you for your services.

Sent on 10/15/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Sabrina. Your wedding is one I have been bragging about. It was so beautiful and with 210 guests on a Monday is proof that any day of the week is a good day to get married! Our very best wishes to you and Manuel.

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Nancy and Rylee made the experience perfect! Reasons why the Springs is amazing:
    1) Even last minute requests were made with ease and my family was able to visit the venue whenever we needed
    2) They had everything organized months in advance and coordinated with me to make everything perfect.
    3) They quickly respond to every question and concern and gave great tips and advice to make the day perfect
    4) They were even there the day of the wedding to make sure everything went as planned.
    5) we had the WHOLE day to get things prepared, many other venues only allowed 5-8 hrs
    6) The outdoors and indoors scenery are stunning, the new pond water feature looked fabulous in photos
    7) We could chose our own catering and bring our own alcohol, huge plus and a lot less expensive
    8) They setup the reception tables and ceremony chairs
    We thought not having the rehearsal the night before would be an issue but really we just rehearsed at another site and it all worked out great.
    Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 11/07/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Ashley, you were such a dream bride to work with from beginning to end! We knew we would always leave each interaction we had with you with a smile on our face because of your sweet attitude. So very glad you chose THE SPRINGS as your venue and so very glad the day turned out to be everything you had been dreaming of. Best wishes to you and Tyler!

Stacy · Married on 10/21/2016

There are not enough words to express how much we loved The Springs in Weatherford! From the moment we stepped in to tour the venue back in May to the moment we said goodbye to Beverly Friday night after the wedding, everything was perfect! Nancy, Rylee and Beverly are an amazing group of ladies to work with! Every question is answered quickly and no detail is left undone. The day was beyond amazing, we could not have asked for more. Thank you so much for everything! (The Thomas / Baca wedding October 21, 2016)

Sent on 10/24/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Stacy, your kind words floor us. We absolutely loved getting to serve as the backdrop for Danielle and Daniel's wedding day and we miss working with you all already! You were dream clients that turned into family throughout the planning process. :) Looking at some pictures from their wedding just this morning- gorgeous!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

We were married on October 15, 2016!
    My fiance and I booked the Springs before this particular location was even built - when we showed up to the location in September of 2015 they had barely broken ground! We ended up going with this venue because of the positive reviews, off of photos from other locations, and because we liked Nancy, the venue manager - we were not disappointed!
    Any time I had questions regarding policies or procedures, Nancy was just a text message away and VERY professional and resourceful. The week before the wedding I was having some issues with another vendor, and Nancy kindly stepped in to resolve the situation. I am serious, she is a very maternal figure for this venue and takes care of her brides accordingly!
    The venue itself is GORGEOUS. Guests at the wedding were commenting all night (and after!) about how beautiful the venue was. Tables and chairs were provided, and the staff sets them up according to a seating plan that I mapped out in advance. This made setting the tables and getting the inside of the venue decorated a fairly quick and easy process. Rylee, the assistant manager, was very helpful on the day-of and answered a few questions we had. We could not have been happier with the setting for our special day!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Jennifer, the fact that you trusted us to serve as the venue for your wedding day before our location was even constructed leaves us absolutely honored. You will always be such a special bride to us. :) Thank you so very much for your sweet words. We enjoyed working with you immensely. Best wishes to you and Steven!

Megan · Married on 06/17/2018

We love our experience at The Springs Weatherford. The staff was always helpful and the venue is amazing.

Sent on 07/02/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We loved working with you to make your day incredible, Megan! We are so glad that you chose us!!! Congratulations!!!

Heather · Married on 10/26/2017

I fell in love with this venue the moment i stepped foot on it's construction site! By the time it was finished, it was even more gorgeous! I worked primarily with Rylee before she was promoted, and then with Mrs. Nancy. Both were fantastic and quick to respond to e-mails or text messages. The venue itself was phenomenal -- with a fantastic bridal suite. The only thing I was upset with were the bee's. The venue had been sprayed for them the morning of the wedding, but it was not a thorough enough spray to do the job. The wedding was delayed about an hour, partially because of the bees and partially because a vendor had forgotten my vows at their home. The delay in our timeline kind of caused a little chaos, and my private dance with my now husband was left out. :( But overall the day was beautiful and the venue was well worth the cost.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 14
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 15
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 16

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Heather you were such a complete joy to work with throughout this entire planning process! You thought ahead with everything and were so prepared whenever we spoke, you are so appreciated! We were surprised as well with your uninvited guests, we were hoping our quick attention that morning would give the bees their cue to leave! We are so glad you were pleased overall with Your Best Day Ever! We send so much love and happiness to you and Brody for all of the years to come! <3

Drew · Married on 09/22/2017

Love everything about the venue. When I had a question I would just send a text message and would get a response in a timely manner. When I needed my bridal pictures taken they stayed late so that we could get them taken. I would suggest that the in the future they add showers- you can arrive at 9 am, but by the time it's time to get ready you've been sweating. Somewhere to take a shower would be nice. Also, an ice machine? That would be convenient for people. You already have so much to do why not make it less stressful for the couple and provide an ice machine- the cost you pay to rent the venue you would think they would have one! When asked if they spray for mosquitoes they said yes but can't control where they go- the venue should be constantly spraying for them. I feel like that was kind of a smart Alec remark. Over all the venue is gorgeous and got lots of compliments from my guest.

Sent on 10/07/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Drew, Your wedding was absolutely beautiful in every way possible. Thank you for your kind words and your suggestions as well. We now have a dedicated ice vendor so a client can order ice ahead of time and have it delivered straight to the venue. We always have and will most definitely will continue to spray for mosquitoes. Thankfully we have had very good success controlling all insects. We apologize for any comments you received that was not positive to your questions or concerns. We loved working with you and wish you and Jose a lifetime of happiness.

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2017

Love, love, love The Springs in Weatherford. The ladies here were so helpful throughout the whole planning process and were wonderful the day of. The landscaping is so beautiful and was the perfect backdrop for our photos. You will not regret booking The Springs for your special day.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Mr and Mrs Kostyak · Married on 07/03/2019

Great Venue!

The Springs Westwood Hall venue has beautiful ceremony areas indoor and out. My daughter elected to have both the wedding ceremony and reception indoors due to the summer heat in Texas. The air conditioning carried the load of 120+ bodies easily. The staff are great and fun to work with. They had simple online tools to configure the layout. They handled all of the table/chair setup and tear down. The venue is several miles away from any major roads and has a nice country feel. Plenty of parking and areas for guests to congregate. The place is beautiful inside and out.

Sent on 07/17/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Mr. Kostyak. We loved getting to be part of their beautiful day and we think you did such a remarkable job making sure everything went smoothly for her special day!! Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful words, we truly appreciate it!

Tara Avants · Married on 05/26/2019

Gorgeous Venue!!

So many guests told me this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to—largely due to the gorgeous venue! Even months after the wedding, guests were still telling me how much they loved Parker Manor. Minimal indoor or outdoor decorations are needed at this venue. The perfectly manicured grass, bubbling brook, and lovely landscaping make this a special and unforgettable location for a wedding ceremony and reception. The Springs staff is so friendly and helpful starting from the day you take the tour. They will make the venue available to you and your family as often as possible. I was able to take my bridal portraits at the venue for no additional cost. They also allowed my mom to use the venue the week before my wedding to test out my slideshow. The staff is incredibly responsive to emails, texts, and phone calls. The assistant manager Emily was outstanding every time we interacted with her! On the weekend of my wedding, the venue had weddings booked every night, yet when we arrived that morning, the whole venue was spotless with all of our table and chairs exactly how I had planned. I would whole-heartedly recommend The Springs - Parker Manor!

Sent on 07/07/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much for the phenomenal review, Tara!! Your wedding was to die for and we loved getting to be there for your throughout the entire process!! We wish you the most happiness as you begin this next chapter of your life!

• Sophia

Sophia Giarrusso · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful!

As a bride with a million questions The Springs did a phenomenal job responding to my texts promptly. They have even continued to answer my questions in regards to how to change names and such. We chose Westwood Hall because it was absolutely breathtaking and we could not have been happier with that decision.

Sent on 05/27/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much, Sophia. We loved working with you! You were stunning on your wedding day and have been a delight to be able to continue to work with! :) We wish you all the best!!

-Emily, Emily + Kristen

Schuyler Beecher · Married on 12/31/2018

Nye wedding

I really enjoyed my time with the springs. They made it easy to pay, plan, and execute a perfect indoor wedding. We highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Schuyler! Your day was absolutely beautiful! We truly loved working with you and wish you many years of happiness. :)

Alexandria · Married on 07/01/2018

We loved THE SPRINGS in Weatherford! Our wedding was an absolute dream and a perfect day. The staff was great and so accommodating. They were able to make recommendations about vendors that were great! The bridal suite is so sweet! My girls and I loved it. The boys played video games in the groom's suite and enjoyed just relaxing. Beautiful spot!

Sent on 07/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Your perfect day was so gorgeous!!! We love being a part of your dream day and helping where we could in the planning process! And we LOVE when the wedding parties love spending time in the suites-- your best day ever should be relaxing! Hope married life is treating you well-- we are so honored to have been a part of your happily ever after!

Courtney · Married on 06/28/2018

This venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! We had multiple compliments on it from our guests and pictures were beautiful!

Sent on 07/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Courtney, your wedding day was breath-taking! We loved working with you and are so glad that you were pleased with your guest's reaction!

Casey · Married on 09/17/2017

The Springs wedding venue is beautiful and was the perfect back drop for my wedding. The staff was very helpful and friendly and gave me a lot of recommendations for finding the other wedding vendors that I needed. I highly recommend this venue :)

Sent on 10/06/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Casey, you were such a breathtaking bride! Thank you so much for the sweet review. We are truly ecstatic that you had such a wonderful day and we wish nothing but the best for you and Nathan in your marriage for all the years to come!

Mallory · Married on 06/02/2018

3.5

My experience with THE SPRINGS was great and everyone I communicated with before the wedding was super responsive and answered all my questions. The venue, of course was beautiful and it was all I ever wanted. The only complaint I had was the AC was not working well Starting around the middle of the reception and they acted as if they just couldn’t do anything about it and were kind of put out that we even said anything which was disappointing considering I had over 300 guests and we were dancing the night away. Other than that I thought the service and venue was great and I would recommend this to my friends!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Karla · Married on 02/22/2018

Loved everything about the venue.

Sent on 04/10/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Karla!! We wish so many blessings for your marriage for all the years to come. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to play a part in your dream wedding, it means everything to us!
  • Maysen

Maysen · Married on 04/13/2019

Great experience and super responsive!

We adored our venue! Their new building, Parker Manor, is gorgeous and exactly what we envisioned. The white aspects with the dark wood features and wooden floors were a beautiful contrast. One of the best parts about the Springs is they text. So helpful! Anytime I had a quick question, I could just shoot them a text and they would respond almost immediately. The staff was very nice and helpful. They seemed like they truely cared about making your wedding everything you envisioned. The only downside is they are very strict on what you can/can’t do. We ran into this issue with our send off. For example, you cannot have sparklers. Everything else was top notch, and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 17
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 18
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 19
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 20

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

The Springs is amazing!! It’s a gorgeous venue and the staff will try to help you and work with you any way that they can. My husband and I are so happy with the place we chose to have our best day ever!

Sent on 06/18/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Lauren we LOVED working with you and your wedding day was incredible!!! Congratulations on your new adventure with your hubby!!!

Rema · Married on 03/25/2018

3.0

I was very happy with my selection.

Sent on 04/11/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Rema, we are so honored to have been a part of Your Best Day Ever! Thank you for the review! We wish you guys the very best for your Happily Ever After <3
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

3.0

Beautiful Space

The SPRINGS in Weatherford offered us a beautiful space that had plenty of room for our 200 guests! They have a beautiful staircase for the bridal party's grand entrance & a great space outdoors for the ceremony. They were a little too cautious on their alcohol policies, making our margarita machine rental cost twice as much (we couldn't have it picked up EARLY the next morning, so had to pay for 2 late night pick-up fees to get it out the night of). But, everything else went very smoothly!

Sent on 01/08/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Hi Ashley! We though Molly's wedding was absolutely beautiful. We are so glad that you loved the grand entrance and our outdoor space. You all did an amazing job on the centerpieces and all of the decor. I am so sorry you had to pay a late pick up fee for your margarita machine vendor. Congrats again to the lovely couple. :)
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 06/29/2019

Too Far Out

It’s a very beautiful venue, but it’s not near very many hotels etc.

Sent on 07/21/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Hi Krystal, thank you for the kind compliments about the beauty of our venue. We love hearing that! Yes, you're correct - we are just outside of city limits, so we're a step away from the city. We're within 10 minutes of five hotels we recommend to clients and their guests. We love the peace and tranquility out here and are happy to recommend accommodations to make travel and lodging smooth for everyone. Thank you again for taking the time to review us and give your feedback.

Amy · Married on 09/01/2017

3.5

The Springs is a beautiful venue! While you do get it all day, there is no time the night before for a rehearsal dinner unless you pay for it. We made it work having the rehearsal in the morning, but we were still pressed for time. Other than that, the day went beautifully and the Springs made it happen!

Sent on 10/09/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Amy, thank you for your review. We absolutely loved working with you. You were such a beautiful bride. THE SPRINGS wishes you and Andrew many years of wedded bliss.