THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 5
THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 6
THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 7

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2018

We had an awesome experience at the Springs! Our wedding was a total success and the staff were awesome to answer all our crazy questions throughout the day and night! They worked with us to make sure that our experience was a dream come true! It's worth the investment!

Sent on 06/07/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are so happy that you had such a perfect day! We have loved spending time with you and enjoyed our conversations along the way too! We couldn't be more excited for you and your new hubby!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Carlena

Carlena · Married on 05/19/2018

Nancy, Rylee & The Springs are AMAZING!!!! So easy & flexible to work with, very friendly & down to earth. The venue is breathtaking from the moment you pull in, I love the openness. We looked at several other venues but none compared to this one especially getting the venue for the extended period of time which helps make your day not be so streesful by being rushed. I cannot wait to have my wedding here, I know it's going to be amazing!! Nancy met us on Christmas Eve day so my fiancé could see the venue since he's out of town all the time, we had originally set it up for Monday & she said no she didn't want us to be rushed how awesome is that?!?! My first tour of the wedding poor Rylee got stuck in the freeway shutdown on her way in & said we was gonna have to reschedule which I was kinda sad but understood BUT...about 5 minutes later she sends me a message & said her co-worker could meet me, this is the above & beyond service they offer which really makes you feel at ease!!! I don't have anything bad to say about the venue or the staff. Another thing I loved is that EVERYTHING is wheelchair accessible, the parking lot is paved, there's a concrete walkway to the outside are for the ceremony & then there's Astro turf not grass so if it rains it won't be nasty & you won't sink, with his mom being in a wheelchair this was very important also the fact that there was lime 5 bathroom stalls was another important factor, the last thing you want is your guest to miss the ceremony because they're waiting on the restroom ?? I could go on and on and on about this venue but the bottom line is it's AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT you won't be the slightest disappointed with this place (pics don't do justice) ???? Thank you Nancy & Rylee for all you've done/do!

Sent on 12/29/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Carlena, you are going to make us cry with your sweet words! You have been nothing but a JOY to work with thus far and we are so excited that you and Erik have chosen to trust THE SPRINGS with the honor of serving as your wedding day venue. We do not take this decision of yours lightly and we will continue working diligently to ensure the venue provides everything you two are dreaming of! Cannot wait for May 2018!

Raquel · Married on 05/04/2018

This was the perfect place for our wedding. Helpful staff too!

Sent on 06/09/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are so excited that we could be your backdrop to your Perfect Day Ever! Congratulations!!!

Landis · Married on 04/22/2018

All of our guests complimented us on the choice of venue! We were all so happy with it

Sent on 05/14/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Landis, happy brides make us feel over the moon!! Thank you for the sweet review, we are ecstatic that you and your guests had an amazing time on Your Best Day Ever <3 We wish you guys a lifetime of happiness and so much love!!!

Haley · Married on 04/21/2018

Beautiful venue! Great employees. Overall a good experience

Sent on 04/30/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Haley, we are so glad that the venue was everything you wished for!! We are truly honored to have assisted each and every way we could. Thank you for the sweet review! We wish all the sweetness for your forever <3

Cassie · Married on 04/20/2018

This place is like a fairy tale dream come true! When we got engaged, I lived in California and he was here in weatherford. I found The Springs online and instantly fell in love. I had my fiancée go and do a tour with me on FaceTime. Nancy gave us the tour and was so friendly and polite and answered any and all questions we had. Everyone we have had to talk to or deal with is very professional. They get back to you fast, they give you a thorough answer and they are very upfront! They also have a Facebook page which was a huge bonus! Not only did it let The Springs give professional answers but allowed brides to communicate and get opinions. Rylee was who I communicated with the most through Facebook. She is adorable and so friendly. Once I finally got to see The Springs in person, I got so emotional. It looks exactly (even better, I think) how it portrays online! We got one compliment after another about the venue. We were able to get the whole wedding party and family there and be there all day! That was a huge stress reliever. No moving things from one place to another. It was so convenient. And on your wedding day, convenience is huge!! This was the best day of my life and I couldn’t picture my wedding anywhere else! Thank you to all staff at The Springs!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 12
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 13
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 14

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Cassie you were such a beautiful bride. Truly the princess in the fairytale. Thank you for trusting us with a small part of your Best Day Ever. We were honored!

Bethany · Married on 04/14/2018

The SPRINGS is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love with this venue when Steven and I toured first as our search was beginning. I couldn’t see any other venue the same. The flexibility they allow is just amazing, and all of their recommendations are so helpful! As our wedding has now finally happened we received numerous compliments on our venue choice! Couldn’t be happier with everything!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 15
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 16
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 17
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 18

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Bethany, we are so in awe of your glow and the infectious happiness that you bring with you always!! Thank you so much for the kind review, it was truly our pleasure to help you out along the way! We wanted Your Best Day Ever to be everything you dreamed of and it was an honor to play a part in it. We wish nothing but the very absolute best to you and Steven throughout your Happily Ever After!
  • Zuheidy

Zuheidy · Married on 03/29/2018

Before I even got engaged, I had found The Springs on Facebook & saved their page because I knew that one day I was going to get married here. A few months later, I did get engaged & just knew I had already found the place. I looked at other venues but this one was always in the back of mind so I HAD to book it. I went to every open house & bridal garage sale as an excuse to just be there because I’m that in love with The Springs. This place is so gorgeous and the staff is so sweet and so helpful with everything. I loved that we had the place for 15 hours and that we got to bring in our own vendors. The ceremony site is absolutely breathtaking, and the reception hall is absolutely beautiful. The groom and bridal suites are very comfortable and I loved being able to get ready on site. I loved it.

Sent on 04/18/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

OUR HEARTS ARE SO FULL!! Sweet girl, thank you so much for your kind words!! We are incredibly grateful to have worked with you and to have been a part of Your Best Day Ever! We adore you and wish all the possible happiness to you and Alexander. We all have our idea of our fairy tale wedding in our heads and yours truly came to pass! Everything was a dream and we seriously could not be happier for you guys. Thank you for being so wonderful, we cannot express our gratitude enough!!! <3

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Best place to have a wedding! Hands down!

Sent on 04/26/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Oh girl, thank you thank you!! We are all smiles! Five star review, five star smiles and a five star bride! We are so honored to have been the venue to host Your Best Day Ever! We're sending so much love your way. <3

Jessie · Married on 01/27/2018

I'm so glad we chose the SPRINGS! They were very accommodating and were so easy to communicate with. The fact that I could text them with questions and they would quickly respond was so nice. The venue is beautiful! We got married on an off peak month so the price was very affordable. It even rained the morning of our wedding, so we had brought a lot of towels to dry off the ceremony chairs, but their lawn crew dried them off with blowers for us which saved us so much time. Highly recommend to check them out!

Sent on 04/10/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Jessie, we're so glad you guys had such an amazing experience for Your Best Day Ever!! We can definitely say that the ease of communication was absolutely mutual, thank you for being so great!! Everything was gorgeous (Bride included :)) and crazy fun, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your sweet words. We appreciate you and wish you guys all the love and happiness possible!!

Victoria · Married on 12/28/2017

The Springs was such a beautiful venue for our wedding day. Nancy was so helpful! We loved our day at The Springs in Weatherford.??

Sent on 01/15/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Victoria, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review!! We are so honored to have helped make Your Big Day so special. It was a beautiful day indeed!! We wish you so much happiness for the years to come!

Judith · Married on 12/21/2017

Beautiful venue and location. The staff was very helpful with everything. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is interested. Definitely worth it :)

Sent on 01/03/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Judith! We love and appreciate sweet reviews from our sweet brides! It was such an honor to be able to help out with your Best Day Ever and we hope you continue to find so much love and happiness!

Sandy · Married on 12/17/2017

We are so happy with our experience at The Springs in Weatherford! Nancy was amazing from beginning to the end. She was very accommodating with my crazy schedule, and did a great job of keeping us organized! The venue was not only gorgeous, but very functional for our vendors. We're so glad we chose to have our wedding at The Springs!

Sent on 12/28/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Sandy, we are so grateful you chose to start your forever with us!! It's not hard to stay a little later when a bride like you makes it so worthwhile! We are so glad that your Big Day was everything you dreamed of. <3 We wish you nothing but the best and all the happiness in your future as a MRS!!

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2017

Nancy is amazing! The Springs is an absolutely gorgeous venue. The very first day my husband and I came out to tour, the parking lot had just been poured that morning, the chandeliers were still in boxes, the floor covered in plastic, and we fell in love! When we came back and saw the final product we were so incredibly happy that we chose The Springs. I had such an easy time communicating with everyone in management of the venue. Every question I ever had was answered promptly either via phone or email. The Springs has really thought every detail thru with the way their venues are designed and our wedding day was extremely smooth. I absolutely recommend this as a venue for any event!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 26
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 27
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 28

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Oh my goodness Jenna, thank you so much for your kind words!! They mean the world to us and so do you! We are so grateful to have been a part of your Big Day. From the tour, to the planning, to the wedding day, you were absolutely phenomenal to work with. Not to mention a breathtaking bride and a fantastic wedding!! We wish you nothing but love and happiness! <3

Mandy · Married on 10/27/2017

The Springs in Weatherford is an absolutely beautiful venue. My wedding day was unforgettable and I️ couldn’t imagine having it anywhere else. Nancy was amazing to work with and all the people at The Springs were wonderful!

Sent on 11/13/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

AHH Mandy!! Thank you so much, you were an unforgettable bride on top of everything that made your special day so AMAZING!! <3 We are honored to have been your venue and we wish so many blessings to you and Jason in your marriage!

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect! The staff was so accommodating. And everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Lindsey! You were such a pleasure and we are so grateful to have shared your special day with you. A beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple, we wish nothing but the absolute best to you in your marriage!!!

Maria · Married on 09/02/2017

Our experience was beyond our expectations!! The venue alone is beautiful! We got so many compliments and it was honestly worth the price. This was the third venue we toured and the last !! We fell in love with it right away. Riley was such a sweetheart to work with, very responsive! Nancy was with us the night of our wedding and she was very helpful with anything we needed. Could not have gone with a better background for our special day !! Xo

Sent on 11/09/2017
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 29

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Maria, Thank you for the sweet review. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you from the beginning all the way through to the very end. Your wedding was so beautiful done. That fruit table, WOW! We wish you and George a life time a love and blessings.

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2017

There is not enough stars to rate how beautifully stunning this place and how incredibly awesome the staff is!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the sweet words and taking the time to write this review! I am so very glad we could play a part in Your Best Day Ever. We wish nothing but the very best for you and Jeffrey!

Mallory · Married on 08/26/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Nancy and Rylee from the day after we got engaged until our wedding day, and they were both truly such a joy! As an out of town bride, I greatly appreciated their willingness to work around my schedule and to accommodate my family for last minute vendor meetings. They were both very responsive via text and email, and they were always willing to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend the Springs in Weatherford and hats off to such a great team!

Sent on 09/04/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Mallory, it was our absolute pleasure to be a part of your Best Day Ever! Such a beautiful Bride and such a breathtaking wedding. Everything looked so elegant! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it meant the world to work with you and we wish you and Peter the very best in your marriage in the many months and years to come!

Emily · Married on 07/21/2017

I just booked my wedding today, and I'm so excited to work with Rylee and Nancy to make it beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 12/31/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Emily, we cannot wait for August! You have been nothing but sweet and we look forward to walking alongside you as you plan your and Austin's favorite day!

Shireen · Married on 07/08/2017

The Springs in Weatherford is absolutely amazing! Both Nancy and Rylee were extremely helpful with planning my wedding and were always very responsive. And the venue was georgeous! It was all I could ask for. They had a full kitchen, bridal and groom suites, a stage, beautiful exterior with amazing landscaping, and the interior was just as amazing. I would recommend a wedding at the Springs to everyone. You will love it and your guests will too!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Shireen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review! You were such a joy to work with from start to finish and were nothing short of breathtaking on your wedding day. :) Very best wishes to you and Marcus! <3

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2017

I'm so excited to be getting married at the Springs!! They have been so quick to respond and even called me to inform me of things I had asked others that they noticed! Very sweet ladies and helpful!

Sent on 12/31/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Ashley, we are just as excited! It's not hard for us to be sweet when we are getting to work with brides like you. :) Cannot wait June- it will be here before we know it! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words. We are so grateful for you!

Valerie · Married on 06/15/2017

The Springs was everything I expected it to be!!! It was beautiful outside for the ceremony and everyone was so nice and very accommodating.

Sent on 06/28/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! We loved having you and Brandon begin your happily ever after here at THE SPRINGS! Many blessings to you both.

Abby · Married on 05/26/2017

We had a wonderful experience with the Springs in Weatherford! Nancy and Rylee were great to work with! Our wedding was better than imagined!

Sent on 07/05/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Abby, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a sweet review. :) It was our honor to be able to serve as the backdrop for your and Jordan's Best Day Ever! Best wishes to you both!

Jaci · Married on 05/13/2017

If you're looking to have your dream wedding with the help of a staff who loves their job just as much as they do each couple that walks through their door, this is your place! I cannot say enough good things about not only this venue, but Nancy and Rylee who helped us through every step of the way, even the last minute details! With this venue soaring and continually booking couples left and right (I'm not kidding, book them ASAP because they fill up so fast!!!), my husband and I felt as if we were their only wedding because of how intentional, responsive, loving, and helpful they were for us! Our wedding was an absolute dream and I could not have imagined it anywhere else! They are continually thinking of new ideas to help make your big day all that it can be and so much more! This venue and the people that work here are truly amazing and a joy to work with! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Oh my goodness, Jaci- we are absolutely floored by your sweet words. <3 Getting to work alongside you and Jake and your families was such a highlight of our year. We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your Best Day Ever. We thought it was pretty wonderful as well. :) Thank you, not only for your review, but for trusting us to serve as your wedding venue. Cheers to you and Jake!