The Springhaven Club Reviews

9 | Wallingford, PA

9 Reviews for The Springhaven Club

Laurie · Married on 11/12/2016

I'm an event planner, so this was not my first time dealing with a venue, however it was the first time for me personally! I held my reception here in November 2016. Couldn't ask for a better venue! Everything from the initial visit to the time we left for our honeymoon was done amazingly well. The service couldn't be better. The food was fantastic. All of our guests had a great time. I highly recommend Joe and his staff. They will take care of you!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Susan · Married on 04/23/2016

They were amazing when we had to find a new venue 6 months before our wedding because of a fire at our original one they helped us and worked with us so much. They made sure that all of our guests felt comfortable and welcomed. they made sure that all food preferences were accommodated to. the staff was attentive and amazing. the way they decorated it was beautiful and looked better than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and kind venue to have their event in. Also the event coordinator that they have there Megan is incredibly easy to work with and so helpful. She answered any and every question that we may have had.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Julie · Married on 05/31/2014

Chris and Jim at Springhaven were amazing to work with for our May 2014 wedding. They pretty much gave us the reigns and said whatever you want to do with the set up we can do- and there were no hidden charges. Service and food was impeccable. They were attentive to our every need through the whole process. Our cocktail hour on the patio was a highlight for everyone- truly beautiful. Thanks Springhaven!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Laura · Married on 06/24/2012

We had an amazing event at the Springhaven Club in June 2012. I loved everything about it. The food was superb, service was great and the coordinator was great to work with. We would definitely recommend the Spring Haven to couples looking for a reception venue.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Ceren · Married on 05/05/2012

Everyone left very happy and loved the venue. Tracey was very helpful, the servers were very quick and provided superior service to our guests. Everyone was very nice. The room was very spacious and everything was very nicely put together before we got there. The food was extraordinary. This was my graduation party from college but everyone said it was like a wedding. Thank you for a great experience! I am a special events coordinator myself so, I will definitely go back for future events!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Lada · Married on 10/15/2011

Wonderful experience. The preparation was stress free and the reception was perfect. Staff was exceptionally friendly and attentive. Very happy with The Springhaven club and would definitely consider using it for future events.

Sent on 11/01/2011

danielle · Married on 09/30/2011

Everyone was very helpful with the many questions i had leading up to the wedding. The day of I didn't have to worry about a think everything was taken care of and done exactly liked I am imagined. The food was out of this world!!! People are still talking about the food and how much fun they had the the wedding today!!!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Sara · Married on 09/10/2011

They really went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. I had so many random requests - candles everywhere, candles arranged at various heights in the fireplace, a signature cocktail, etc. - and they made everything absolutely perfect! Also, the staff treated my new husband and I like royalty all throughout the reception, makng sure we had everything we needed and getting us extra food whenever we wanted. The venue is absolutely beautiful, too. Overall, just a perfect day, and they really went above and beyond! Tracey, who we worked with, is a miracle worker, who was so organized and just handled everything (including last minute seating switches!) perfectly!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Elisa · Married on 05/01/2011

We had a perfect wedding reception at Springhaven Club on May 1, 2011. The room looked beautiful, the food was spectacular, and the service was incredible. Tracey and Karen were always available to answer questions or offer good advice.

Thank you Springhaven Club!!!

- Elisa & Harry