The Sparkle Bar Reviews

The Sparkle Bar View more information

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/28/2019

So happy I found them!

Sparkle Bar were lovely to work with. I am a low-maintenance beauty person, and I was very anxious about having my makeup done professionally. But they made me very comfortable along the way. Charlie and CeCe were super punctual, professional, friendly, and welcoming. I loved my makeup and my bridesmaids looked great as well!
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 02/15/2019

So talented!

Anissa was absolutely amazing and upbeat and professional. She really understood and listened to what I wanted and that I don't usually wear a ton of makeup, yet, come the day of, I was so comfortable with her and her skills, that I let her go a little more on the dramatic side than originally planned. So glad I did, I felt so beautiful!! They do men's touch-ups too! Which I thought was a very nice option!
    Jaclyn Married on 11/03/2017
    I came to The Sparkle Bar after my previous make-up plans fell thru for my wedding. I called the week prior to the wedding and Leiah was able to schedule a trial and my wedding day-of makeup within a couple days of each other. When I came in for my trial, I showed her a few pictures and, boy, did she make magic happen. She basically did everything I showed her. Throughout the entire process, she wanted to make sure that she applied enough blush or highlight or contour. She wanted to truly make sure that you were happy with what she was doing. Another thing that I liked, was she told me that she wanted the make-up to look natural but just a little bit better. That is what I try to do on a day-to-day basis and that is what my, now, husband likes as well. She truly listened to everything I told her and she hit it out of the park. I cannot thank her enough for making me look beautiful on my wedding day. AND it lasted through the entire night. I didn't have to worry about makeup fading or dripping or anything. You will NOT be disappointed with her or any of her girls.
    Ashley Married on 07/22/2017
    The Sparkle Bar is such a great idea! I have had my makeup done there several times now, and for my wedding day, I booked the studio for my bridal party and everyone had their own artist. It was so much fun to be in the studio with all my ladies, music, and the amazing Sparkle Bar ladies!! All of the our makeup looked spectacular and lasted all night (on a hot summer day)! Each person got customized attention based on the look they wanted and their own unique preferences - it was perfect! Thank you Sparkle Bar! I also love the "Blush Rush" option - when you don't need a full on "Camera Ready - Wedding" face! They make it fun and affordable. Highly recommend!
    Erin Married on 06/17/2017
    This is one of the first reviews that I am writing because I want to make sure that everyone knows how amazing the ladies at the Sparkle Bar are! They recently did the makeup for my wedding in Sedona, and everyone raved about how good it looked. My husband was blown away! Their travel fees are very reasonable, and it was absolutely worth it to have a fun, relaxing morning of pampering with all of my girls. If you are looking for an amazing, fun makeup experience, book these ladies now!
    Jen Married on 03/18/2017
    I used The Sparkle Bar/ Gabriella for the BIG DAY and I couldn't have been happier! I did a trial with her weeks before and truthfully I loved how she did my makeup on the day of better! She has a wonderful personality and made we feel extremely comfortable. I loved working with her and The Sparkle Bar! I would definitely recommend them :)
    Michelle Married on 11/13/2015
    The Sparkle Bar was so fantastic for my wedding day! Included in the services was a trial that I was conveniently able to utilize for my bachelorette night! They were professional, patient, and were very accommodating to what I wanted specifically done to my makeup. It's also FUN! The girls there are so funny and awesome!