The Sound Guy Entertainment Reviews

29 | Savannah, GA

29 Reviews for The Sound Guy Entertainment

Tina Chen · Married on 06/01/2019

Dj for wedding ceremony and reception

We had a destination wedding in Savannah. We communicated with Island Sounds via phone calls and emails. Very responsive, flexible and Jonathan was great with allowing us to use the sound system when my nephew and niece played the wedding song down for me to walk down the aisle. DJ played all the songs were really wanted and was able to download songs that are not popular such as “Walk the Dinosaur” during our surprise dance event. Jonathan also allowed the kids my wedding to scratch on his equipment and to feel like they were a DJ. He was friendly, on time and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Laura · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved having the Sound Guy at our event. they were absolutely wonderful to work with and really made our event perfect. We used their lighting, DJ services and for ceremony sound. It was great! Everyone had so much fun and they kept it very family and kid friendly which was what we needed. Everyone truly had a blast! Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 03/31/2018
  • W

Warren · Married on 01/20/2018

Matt and Matt, were very professional DJs. They made sure the ceremony went off without a hitch, and also took our musical selections to heart for the dinner and reception. Guests were raving about the music and we've had multiple requests for the playlists we played. We strongly recommend The Sound Guy[s].

Sent on 02/11/2018

Preanna · Married on 01/20/2018

Very kind and professional. Went above and beyond. Transformed my space. I would refer to a friend in a heart beat

Sent on 08/16/2018

Rebekah · Married on 08/06/2017

Matt the sound guy did an amazing job! He was friend and professional and reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Meagan · Married on 05/28/2017

Matt was an excellent DJ! He did a great job reading into our guests and playing exactly what they wanted to hear. Matt was also easy to work with. We had a last minute line up change, and to him, it was no problem. Thank you Matt, for your hand in making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Matt did an amazing job! He was so easy to work with and I got so many compliments on the music selection. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/15/2017

Clint and everyone were wonderful at my wedding! If I had to do it all over again, I would choose them over and over! Thank you for making my night so wonderful and for helping to make it run so smoothly!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Bailey · Married on 03/25/2017

We received the best service and he did exactly what we asked!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Tara · Married on 02/25/2017

The music was great! Everyone had a great time on the dance floor and Matt helped the flow of the evening stay smooth and coordinated. Offered lots of really cool extras but even the base options were phenomenal. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Melanie · Married on 01/14/2017

Matt and his team are so sweet, professional, and a lot of fun to work with! My family and friends could not get enough of the music and dance floor at my wedding. We are also karaoke obsessed so when we wanted to sing a song/rap (yes I rapped in my wedding dress) he would let us steal his microphone haha!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Jacquie · Married on 10/22/2016

Matt and his team were great at our wedding. Leading up to the event he was always available to hop on the phone (or meet in person) to discuss ideas, answer questions and fulfill requests that we had. He was very accommodating to us. He helped our day flow smoothly and kept the guests entertained throughout the night. He also provided some unique ideas of his own which we were grateful to receive. His services exceeded our expectations and helped make our special night unforgettable for not only us but our guests as well. I would highly recommend The Sound Guy to any bride and groom who is looking. We would definitely use him again if e have an upcoming event :)

Sent on 11/08/2016

Tabitha · Married on 09/24/2016

Matt was great. He provided us with an endless night of dancing and fun. Never a dull moment and our guests were always on the dance floor. The music was SPOT ON! I loved every minute of it and so glad we went with Matt.

Sent on 02/22/2016

The Sound Guy Entertainment's reply:

Tabitha, That was such a fun night! You had a great crowd and they were all wonderful to work with. So glad we could be a part of your special night.

All the guests have told me how amazing they music selections were and that they loved them

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Matt was so great! We loved working with him. He was super easy going and took care of everything we needed! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ that can keep the dance floor going. He had all of our guests dancing all night long. I was blown away by how much fun we all had. Definitely the way to go!

Sent on 07/27/2016

The Sound Guy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica! What a wonderful night! So much fun!

Christy · Married on 05/15/2016

The Sound Guys were amazing and so friendly to work with! Everyone loved them at my wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2016

The Sound Guy Entertainment's reply:

Christy, It was such a beautiful wedding!!! We had a really great time and loved getting to know all your friends and family!!!! Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part!

Liz · Married on 05/15/2016

We really enjoyed The Sound Guys! They did a great job and we will use them for our other daughter's wedding this Nov!

Sent on 06/22/2016

The Sound Guy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Liz! Such a wonderful time and we look forward to doing it again!!! Thanks so much!!!

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

We loved the sound guy! Matt and Clint did an amazing job. Everything was just how I wanted it and every song I requested was played. If anyone is looking for a dj I would strongly suggest using the sound guy. The Farmers 4/23/16.

Sent on 04/30/2016

The Sound Guy Entertainment's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!! Such a special day having two friends getting married. Thanks so much for having us!!! Congratulations!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 04/02/2016

The Sound Guy was the perfect DJ for our wedding. I loved that they had a questionnaire form to help plan every detail of the reception so that I didn't have to do any thinking on the of. Every song I picked was played without missing a beat. 5 stars!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Great Service and very reliable! Love to work with such a amazing Team of DJ's!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Tim · Married on 01/01/2016

The Sound Guy did a fantastic job for our New Years Eve Rehearsal Dinner and after party! Fun and Professional while keeping the party going strong all night. Great Job and highly recommended. Our only regret was not using him for the wedding reception.

Sent on 02/18/2016

The Sound Guy Entertainment's reply:

Tim, Congratulations!!! Such a fun crowd to celebrate News Years with!!! Thanks so much for allowing us to be part of your rehearsal dinner!!!
  • User6351902 · event on 10/18/2015

Our high school selected The Sound Guy to DJ our Homecoming and Winter Dance. Students enjoyed the music and special effects provided by their services. Staff and parents reviewed several options but selected The Sound Guy based on experience and educational background/knowledge of school operated functions. We will continue to utilize their services to ensure our students have a "safe" yet entertaining experience to add to their high school collection of memories.

Liz · event on 04/19/2015

Professional, courteous, accommodating to our needs, and went the extra mile to make sure our students had a memorable prom. He even helped us clean up after the prom. I would highly recommend The Sound Guy for whatever the occasion.

Patty · Married on 12/20/2014

AWESOME GUYS!! The Sound Guys are great! Matt and Clint are great guys that will do a fantastic job for your wedding! They DJ'ed my son's wedding and were extremely professional and easy to work with!! I happen to know both of them personally and I highly recommend that if you are looking for a DJ that you talk with them! You will be very pleased! :)

Shelby · Married on 05/31/2014

BEST DJ EVER!!!!! They made me feel at ease throughout the planning process as well as on my wedding day! Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2016