The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 5
The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 6
The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 7

Katie · Married on 10/13/2012

I have known Annie Nuno with the Soiree Co for a few years and had already referred her to another friend who was getting married, before we worked together for my own wedding. Annie was as professional with me as she would have been with any other bride whom she just met (so my review is not biased). We hired Annie to do "Day of" services and were so impressed with her presence at our wedding and rehearsal. We (my mom and I) met several times with Annie before the wedding to make sure everything was on track and that she was familiar with all of our vendors and plans. Annie wants to know all the details so that she can fully take charge on your wedding day and leave all the fun for the bride. Annie made sure that our rehearsal ran smoothly at that everyone in the wedding party - including moms and dads knew exactly what their roles were in the ceremony. She made an effort to know everyone's names in our bridal party so that it was more personal than groomsman #6 please stand here. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and her entire team was so helpful. She helped remind us of things we wouldn't have thought of (like who's car will hold the gifts?) so that we could be prepared and at ease that day. Annie and The Soiree Co. can provide many services to a bride but the best quality of her company is the personalization you receive for your wedding from the relationship she builds with her brides.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2012

Annie Nuno was my day of coordinator and she was awesome! She redid all of my flowers about 45 mins. Before my ceremony because the colOrs were not correct, she just wanted to know what I wanted and how she could make my vision come to life. She worked really hard to make everything perfect. I highly recommend her and the soirée co.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Heather · Married on 03/10/2012

Wow can you say unbelievable!! Annie was such a pleasure to work with and we are so happy we went with her and her team. She made my dreams become a reality. She pulled everything and everyone together for an awesome wedding day!!! She treated us like we were her only clients and gave us 100% of her attention. She is amazing!!! You will not go wrong with The Soirée Co.!!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2012

nilda · Married on 02/11/2012

At least for the last three months before the wedding you don't have to worry for anything specially also the day of the wedding!!!

Sent on 02/15/2012

The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

It was a pleasure to serve as your Day of Coordinators! All the best to Carla and Ryan!

Mindy · Married on 10/08/2011

Annie kept us calm, cool, and able to truly enjoy our wedding day. She was great about responding to our phone calls and emails. When we did have a problem, all it took is a phone call and it was taken care of by Annie personally. She never passed us off to someone else to deal with and always gave her 100% attention to us and our wedding. She is a great value, both monetarily and piece of mind. She not only day of coordinated our wedding, but helped designed/put together our vision. I would highly recommend Annie and her team for your big event. She made it so I truly enjoyed my big day, and even with the weather not cooperating she made it so I didn't worry about a thing, because I knew it would be taken care of and be beautiful.

Sent on 03/29/2012
  • Tenika

Tenika · Married on 07/09/2011

Anne Nuno Wedding Planner..

Did an Excellent Job with my Themed wedding at Rix Lounge in Disney Coroado Springs Resort .

She did any outstanding job with the time managemaent, handing all my vendors. Anne Nuns is creativity and has impeccable taste in decor, elegant, and did an extraordinary and unforgettable day with my wedding.
    With her meticulous planning and a passion for perfection, she delivers it.

I would highly recommend him and his team to anyone who’s in the process of planning for that Big Day

Mr. & Mrs Santos Roman
    Orlando Florida

Sent on 07/26/2011

Kia · Married on 12/11/2010

My husband and I worked one on one with Annie from The Soiree Company and it was the best decision we made in planning our wedding. We only had a few months to plan our Catholic Wedding along with a formal reception for around 270 guests. Not one single detail was overlooked and she helped us create the most stunning wedding/reception we had ever seen. Every idea we brought to her attention was brought to life just the way we dreamed it would be on our wedding day. Everyone who attended agreed that it was absolutely incredible and we have already recommended The Soiree Co. to several of our friends who are engaged and will be recommending them to our family members who get engaged in the future as well. Whether you need simple a la carte help or someone holding your hand throughout the entire planning process, the Soiree Co. is perfect for you.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Heather · Married on 11/13/2010

Aniary went above and beyond to help me with the most important day of my life! She was always there when I needed help or guidance. She is amazing at what she does and it shows in her work that she truly passionate about her work! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/13/2011

Marietta · Married on 10/29/2010

Excellent service, she's ready for you anytime...she's incredible!!! my wedding was wonderful, she made it!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2010

Annie Nuño and her staff at the Soiree Co. did an awesome job for my wedding. They handled all of the coordination regarding the reception, vendors, schedule, and most of all, making sure that I didn't worry about anything. She was completely professional, had a great eye for detail, and knows what she is doing. Everything went off without a hitch. I am so glad we used her and would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2011

Nathalia · Married on 03/28/2015

Annie was a such a pleasure to work with. If there were any problems the day of the wedding I wasn't aware of because Annie and her team took care of everything. Its such a wonderful feeling to focus on the wedding itself knowing the rest of the details is being taken care of.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Puja · Married on 05/28/2011

Annie was wondering, she really worked with us to make our unique event special. She has a great understanding of different cultural ceremonies and helped to bring it all together.

Sent on 01/28/2012

Nowadays everyone's life is so busy with work and extra curriculars that there is no time to put life on hold just to plan a wedding. With that said, that doesn't mean we don't want it to be the best day of our lives! If you want your wedding to run as smooth as silk and have great professional advice and opinions you can trust, with great wedding connections, Annie is your girl. She will do it your way and the best way with minimal time from your day during the process. Amazing service.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Modesta · Married on 07/27/2012

2.0

I was very happy to hire Annie; I saw her presentation and loved it. She is very kind and respectful; I just wanted some of her services because I had other people to assist me. For my wedding which will not be repeated, her attire was not the most appropriate for a formal event, she was better dressed at the rehearsal than at the wedding, she was responsible for the placards of the guests on the tables and did not follow the agreement or call me to solve it - I had to manage many things on my own since she did not call certain people of her team which was also part of the agreement and in the contract, in other words when you say you'll do something do it ... no words can describe how I feel, I expected to see fulfilled what was agreed and signed in the contract – she first went to the church and made it to the hotel because I begged her to please do so - her staff at the hotel was not seen; if it was a matter of money, she should have called me instead of selling something that was not agreed or in the contract. There was also the disorder of the entry of the guests, that no one knew their assigned tables - the most affected were my Cousin and my brother, who did not find their table until after the toast, I hope that this message serves as constructive criticism to others for future events; I would not recommend Annie to my friends or family, since the service she provides is not as she agrees…

Sent on 08/12/2012

1.0

Do not recommend - slow response to emails, unorganized, poor attention to detail, rude and inappropriate.

Sent on 04/04/2016