The SnapBar Reviews

The SnapBar 1
The SnapBar 2
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/07/2012

Sam and the SnapBar were fantastic. We knew we wanted a photobooth of some kind for our big day, but did not want to spend a fortune. We came across some SnapBar photos on Facebook and immediately knew we wanted them. The pictures are crystal clear, their setup is super easy and super fun, and their booth provided something our guests of any age could enjoy. We got dozens of compliments the days after our wedding about how awesome the booth was, and the SnapBar returns the photos in a matter of days. All of our Facebook friends now have SnapBar pictures for their main profile pics. Awesome booth that I would absolutely recommend to anyone for any type of event. Thanks again Sam and the SnapBar!

Sent on 12/16/2012
  • W

Windermere · event on 12/04/2012

The SnapBar was amazing!

They came to our office party and it was the highlight of the night!

People from all ages were able to take pictures next to our Christmas tree and put on Santa hats, large glasses, funny hats or fake mustaches and take any kind of picture they wanted!

Everyone that took pictures had an amazing time! The pictures came out beautiful! A couple of the people even used them for their Christmas cards!

I would recommend using SnapBar at any kind of event!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Robert · event on 12/01/2012

SnapBar helped us with the Port Orchard Jingle Bell Run VIP Lounge and after party at Whiskey Gulch Coffee Co. in Port Orchard. The pictures were amazing & fun and the feedback from our VIP Lounge recipients and Coffee Shop/Cafe clients was 100% positive. They had a blast and we will be having the SnapBar back not just for events but just so our clientele can experience a great time and whole lotta fun! If you have not done the SnapBar you are missing out!

Sent on 12/11/2012

James · Married on 10/27/2012

On your wedding day you don't have time to help plan and setup everything. The SnapBar was great because we just told them the area we wanted the photobooth in and they went to work. They re-arranged furniture to make room, set everything up, and kept people moving through during the ceremony. They were a blast to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Brynn · Married on 09/15/2012

I am so glad I hired the SnapBar for my wedding! From start to finish, their team was completely professional and super easy to work with. The SnapBar crew was quick to reply in corresponding and were totally helpful in coming up with ideas as far as where the photo booth should be placed. They went absolutely above and beyond our expectations. The SnapBar usually brings their own backdrop and lots of props, but they let me use my own. I loved that they were all about customizing the experience to fit our style. Our wedding guests loved it, and so did we! We received our images promptly, and they're amazing; they are high in quality, hilarity and sentiment. I love that we now have lots of photos of our friends and family laughing and having a good time on the happiest day of my life.

Sent on 05/04/2013

SnapBar was the highlight of our wedding. The best was being able to see the images the next day and we laughed as hard as when we were taking the photos. We loved them and ive recommended them to many of my friends and family.

Sent on 04/09/2013

The SnapBar is the best!!! My guests absolutely loved the photo booth experience. The picture quality is amazing, and The SnapBar guys make it so much fun! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2012

LOVED having The SnapBar at my wedding!! My wedding was only outdoors so they had all sorts of potential obsticals - wind, bright sun - but they did SUCH a great job at overcoming and my guests and my wedding party had a great, fun day taking silly photos.

A specific feature I like of The SnapBar is the remote control that allows you to take the pictures yourself, and the screen in front of you where you can see each photo you've taken. Other weddings I've been to with photo booths do not have this feature (instead it's a photographer), which makes the picture taking a little more awkward and a little less fun.

Pick The SnapBar for your next event!!! :)

Sent on 12/12/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2012

Having the SnapBar at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! They were so easy to work with, and our guests had so much fun taking pictures at the booth with all of their fun props. It is also great to have a fun picture of each of your guests to cherish for ever and ever. :) If you are looking for an amazing photobooth, then look no further than the SnapBar!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Gary · event on 11/30/2013

Sam was a pleasure to deal with. Booked SnapBar for my 40th Birthday party. Very responsive when dealing with the planning and always addressed my concerns with solutions. We had a rowdy crew in for the party but Same dealt with us with great professionalism. Venue was very dimly lit but pictures came out great. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Megan · Married on 09/14/2013

Sam and The SnapBar were great! They showed up on time, had a great, stylish set up and were amazing at interacting with our guests! The biggest plus for me was the great value. We chose not to print off photos at the site and got a great price for the services. Our guests loved it and I don't think anyone missed having prints. Sam was quick about getting the pictures online and my guests loved being able to the pictures on Facebook, etc. The photo book and videos are amazing! I highly recommend getting those as well. If you're looking for some entertainment at your reception, your guests will love Sam and the SnapBar!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Sophie · Married on 08/12/2016

This is hands down the best photobooth you can book if you want awesome service and a super easy experience. It isn't the cheapest option, but you get what you pay for, and the beautiful vintage camera with the prop selection and unlimited prints was really a no brainer for us. Our guests LOVED the SnapBar! The upload of photos after the wedding was quick, and during the wedding our attendants printed extras of all the photostrips for me and my husband to take home with us! It was a blast!

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • User3773713 · event on 11/14/2013

Great work, very professional, and the quality of the images were great. We would definitely use them again for future events!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Melissa · event on 10/26/2013

Provided a great photo booth and were very friendly and fun with all our families!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Allie · event on 01/18/2014

SnapBar is a fun and easy add-on to any event. Everyone always enjoys it! Thanks for being flexible with our date!

Sent on 02/09/2014
  • User3892107 · event on 01/12/2014

2.5

I found Snapbar through a livingsocial deal. The deal was amazing for a basic package for our Holiday Party.
    The quality of the photo was great and clear. After the party, all my fellow employees said the photo booth was their favorite and they had a lot of fun with it. The only issue I had was getting a response to verify the reservation when it came close to the date, since we booked it almost 4 months out. Our party was after the Holiday rush, so I completely understood they were busy. Once I got an email, they were very flexible with us paying on-site rather than sending in a check, for the rest of the amount. Snapbar was even able to answer questions we had the day of. We all really enjoyed the whole experience and may consider it for our next event! We hope you all will expand and print on-site soon! You guys do/did a really great job!

Sent on 02/09/2014