The SnapBar Reviews

64 Reviews for The SnapBar

1 User photo

The SnapBar 1

Kylie · Married on 01/20/2018

This was so fun! A major hit and all the pics turned out great. It is really fun to have such great pics to remember the night by.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Mallory · Married on 01/13/2018

They were great! The photos were professional and their service was great! We would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/23/2018
  • megspradling

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

When my husband and I first were engaged, I knew I wanted a photo booth at our wedding. A simple Google search led me to The SnapBar and we are so grateful!

From the initial communication with Carter, the whole process of booking The SnapBar, figuring out our backdrop, and designing a template for the prints was seamless and easy. Communication is STELLAR - I'm not sure I ever waited more than eight hours for a response from Carter and the team.

Now let's talk about the day-of experience...it was perfect! The props are hysterical, the photo quality is fantastic, and our guests absolutely loved it. Hunter, the attendant, was kind and helpful. An added bonus is that The SnapBar uploads the photos within 24 hours, so we were able to flip through the photos the next day with friends and family.

If you're looking for a fun guest book idea, think about using the photo strips! The SnapBar prints an extra copy for guests and then they can hop over to the book and write a note with it. We did this and heard so many fun things from our guests...plus, we now have fun photos of almost every guest who attended our wedding.

Thank you to The SnapBar for giving us so many fun memories. We plan on recommending you to anyone and everyone looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    The SnapBar 2

Angela · Married on 08/05/2017

We booked SnapBar for our wedding. Everything about our experience was perfect, from the ease of booking and working with our venue to SnapBar's flexibility in making changes we wanted (we decided on a different background after originally picking one). They were professional and responsive - exactly what this bride was hoping for! Day of, Brenan, our SnapBar staff, was prompt, so helpful and fun, but also very professional as well. Our guests LOVED the SnapBar experience. It made for a lot of laughs and goofy poses, and because SnapBar allows for unlimited prints, we asked people to put their photos into our guestbook. We ended up with a hilarious and meaningful guestbook! On top of that, all photos go online the very next morning (and our wedding ended late at night) so that your guests can see. I'd recommend noting whether you want your photos to be password protected or not ahead of time. We had forgotten to request that, but I called SnapBar on Sunday morning and they took care of that within 30 minutes for me! I'd book SnapBar again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with SnapBar! I have worked in event planning for seven years and have worked with several photo booth companies across Seattle, Portland and San Francisco, and can say without a doubt that my best experience was with SnapBar. I booked them for my wedding because they offer fair pricing on photo booth packages and travel fees, they were flexible with the timeframe I needed, and responded quickly to every email I sent. Carter helped me coordinate everything via email, and he was always so positive and timely in his communications. Our two photo booth operators offered the same level of happy, professional service--I truly appreciated that they made sure I got in the photo booth with the groom, since as bride and groom you are being pulled in so many directions. From start to finish, SnapBar made me feel like I was on their mind throughout the year leading up to the wedding, and that they were invested in making my wedding an amazing party.

Beyond the service, the booth itself and the backdrop options are attractive, modern and take up a minimal amount of space. The props were plentiful and much more creative than others I have seen---the unicorn mask was a smash hit with our group :) We received our digital photos only two days after our wedding, and they look incredible! The lighting is outstanding and we've received a ton of compliments on the Bokeh backdrop. We also got to take home a stack of photo strips after the wedding since we chose the Print Experience, which I would highly recommend.

SnapBar, you are #flawless!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Christine · Married on 09/24/2016

I found the snapbar by going to a wedding show (I do Sodo) and trying out the different booths with my twin sister. We really felt that snapbar stood out because of their personable staff and picture quality. The process of creating my digital brand for the pictures and the experience at the wedding proved I made the best choice. Our guests, my husband and I love the pictures and will enjoy them for years!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

We used The SnapBar at our wedding reception on 9/17/16 and they were THE BEST! Our photo booth attendant, Joe, was helpful and engaging without ever being intrusive - so he made it really easy for people to be comfortable and relaxed but made sure that the pictures were turning out great. We got several comments right away from guests about how good the quality of the photos was, and people loved having a photo strip to take away with them as a keepsake. Not to mention the full online album with great quality photos for us to keep. I would highly recommend The SnapBar to anyone who is considering using a photo booth. It was well worth every penny.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2016

I am so pleased we decided to hire The Snap Bar at our wedding this past September at Laurel Creek Manor in Sumner. Carter was always prompt to reply with any questions. He got in touch with me right after our wedding with our photos, and also got in touch with me several months ahead of time to discuss a layout and design for the printed photos on site. I felt that they are very organized. I was able to incorporate some of our own photo booth props we purchased, as well as use their great variety of props. Everything went seamlessly, and I love the quality of photos! I think this was a crowd pleaser for all of our guests- kids, adults and even the grandparents! One of my bridesmaids loved them so much, she hired them for her wedding the following month. Would love to hire them for more events in the future! It was absolutely worth the money.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Laura · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't say enough awesome things about The SnapBar! From start to finish they were a joy to work with and were always friendly and professional with all the questions/needs I needed. Carter who came on site for the day of was so great and I've already lost count on how many people commented on how fun the photobooth was. I'm so thankful we found them for our special day!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Benjamin · Married on 08/20/2016

Snapbar was amazing! Working with them was super easy, they were incredibly professional, and my wife and I now have dozens and dozens of ridiculous pictures of all of our friends and family that we will cherish forever. You should definitely hire them for your next event!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

The Snap Bar team was fabulous! They were prompt with communications, and very professional. The price was reasonable, the props were high quality, the set-up was unique, and the quality of the pictures were great. We were also happy with the Snap Bar staff on hand (Carter); he was friendly and patient. The Snap Bar was a hit at our wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Christiana · Married on 08/06/2016

Hire SnapBar. You'll be doing yourselves, your family, and your friends a favor. These folks are just incredible! Wonderful customer service, picture quality, and experience overall! People were replacing their Facebook cover photos and profile pics with fun shots immediately after our wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jenelle · Married on 08/05/2016

From start to finish, the people who work at the SnapBar were friendly, professional, and just all around awesome!

I work at Albert Lee Appliance and we wanted to book a photo booth for Seafair Weekend - not a wedding but one of our biggest events of the year. We had used many in the past - each and every booth came with many sets of problems - not the SnapBar.

Throughout the booking process they remained in constant contact - from reminding us of the things we needed to get to them to helping design our photo strip last minute. From beginning to end, the communication was flawless!

The actual event went over without a hitch as well - and for a 3-day outdoor event, that's pretty amazing. Each employee that arrived to work our 3 day event dressed and acted professionally. They even came prepared with their own props! Which we did not expect them to do.

The first day of Seafair Weekend was unbearably hot, and instead of complaining to us they went out and bought a fan to keep themselves and people at Seafair happy.

I cannot say enough good things about this company and every employee I came in contact with. We were so happy with the outcome that we have already booked them for another event in September.

I want to be clear that SnapBar DID NOT force me into writing this. They are just all around an AWESOME company that everyone should know about and I will continue to sing their praises :)

Sent on 08/11/2016

Callie · Married on 07/30/2016

I looked at a lot of Photo Booth options and decided to go with this one after emailing with one of the staff about my quote. They are incredibly responsive, easy to work with and provide outstanding customer service. The pictures are beautiful, the props were high quality and the attendants were professional and fun. Thank you for a great experience, Snapbar!

Sent on 08/17/2016

The Snap Bar was an absolutely phenomenal addition to our wedding. The staff who helped establish our reservation were courteous, professional and made things very easy to understand. Our Snap Bar Pro, Dan, was so kind and patient with all of our guests and made everyone feel comfortable while being goofy and having a good time.

The photos are of magnificent quality and I definitely recommend The SnapBar to anyone considering a photo booth for any event! The amount we paid was far exceeded by the quality and level of service. Thanks to The Snap Bar for the help they provided and for contributing to what was the most perfect wedding I could have asked for.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Brett · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I just celebrated our wedding and after looking at many Photobooth companies in the Seattle area, we recognized SnapBar was just right for us. We appreciated the quick and detailed communication from Michael. The day of the event, Carter and Randy were a pleasure to work with and ensured our guests had a blast at the booth. And when things weren't going according to plan they were extremely accommodating and handled with ease what could have been a very stressful situation on our special day. The booth was a huge hit! Our guests especially enjoyed being able to print copies for everyone in the shot. The quality of the photos that were printed out and posted online were absolutely spectacular and very high quality. Far better than any other photobooth company we considered. The camera/booth itself was very cute and easy to use. We would definitely use SnapBar again and highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jess · Married on 06/11/2016

You need to book with these guys! They are absolutely wonderful and so easy to work with. Michael, the operations director, always got back to me within the hour if I had any questions or updates. The team member that came to the event was so fun and really seemed pleased to be there. The photos are so high quality, our professional photographer was even impressed! So grateful to have found them. Thank you!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Stefanie · Married on 05/28/2016

Book with the SnapBar. Simple as that. The team was incredibly responsive, enthusiastic, and professional. The gold sequins back drop gave an elegant feel to our photobooth pictures and when I decided I needed to have gold balloons to add something extra, Dan had no problem helping to blow these up day of. Our guests commented how much fun it was and how "sweet" the props were. Dan made our photo-crazed guests feel right at home and was awesome in making sure I had an extra print to keep for my own album. If I ever need to hire a photobooth vendor in the future -- it has to be the SnapBar!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Jacqui · Married on 04/16/2016

Having a photobooth was one of the best decisions of the whole wedding! We weren't really sure if it was worth the extra expenditure, but once the wedding was in full swing we were PSYCHED that we'd gone for it. Everybody loved it! SnapBar was everything we hoped for! Our technician, Josaiah, was also awesome! Absolutely no complaints. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Jordan · Married on 01/31/2016

The SnapBar was AMAZING. Working with their Operations Manager, Michael, was a breeze from start to finish. With our moving around of dates and making sure we got the booth at our marketing conference during the right hours, they were flexible and understanding with our flurry of questions. Not to mention, of all the photo booths we've worked with and used, the pictures from SnapBar have turned out incredibly high-def and with high interest. Our on-site guy running the booth was friendly, energetic, and had high remarks from all that used the booth.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND for your next event, party, or even hangout :) Thanks for being so easy to work with, SnapBar!

Sent on 02/01/2016

The SnapBar photo booth was the highlight of our wedding reception! They are professional, yet a whole lot of fun. We got the print package, so everyone had photos they could take with them, but they were also all online the next day so all could enjoy the previous night's festivities. I love that you can get so many people into one picture - grandma, grandpa, all the siblings, cousins, about 15 of us in one photo - simply awesome. The props are great too.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Snap Bar was absolutely amazing. I did all of the wedding planning and organizing myself and they made it so easy. On the day they showed up, set everything up and all went smoothly. It was so wonderful to know that it was all taken care of.

The photos were posted the following afternoon, and it was great for both myself and my guests. It allowed my guests to share some of the experience without putting pressure on my formal photographer or making me feel like I needed to send out 1,000 formal photos to everyone who had been there.

Price wise they actually came out the cheapest (even compared to the price of dj/photobooth packagess) but I can say that the level of service I received did not feel cheap. They were quick to respond via email and every on the day went as promised.

I can't say enough about what an asset this was to my wedding. Absolutely worth the money and certainly worth the resulting drunken photos :)

Sent on 02/21/2016

Stacie · Married on 08/08/2015

The SnapBar was an awesome addition to our wedding day! I always knew that I wanted a photo booth at our wedding and it took me a while until we found the perfect photo booth! The SnapBar is an open-air photo booth that you can easily integrate into any venue. They were happy to accommodate any of my requests, including using my own props and not opening up the photo booth until the mother-son dance. We had a few changes the day of the wedding when the wedding venue was not quite ready for dinner service, so they quickly opened up the photo booth to help keep our wedding guests entertained during the wait and shut back down as soon as the food was ready. We had guests in the photo booth all night! It is so easy to use with the help of their fun attendant. You can see what the picture will look like before you take it on the screen in front of you and the attendant gives you a three second warning to strike your best pose! The best part is that you get your pictures within 24 hours and all of your guests have access to the pictures! I loved having the SnapBar at our wedding and will cherish all of those pictures for years to come!

Sent on 08/23/2015
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/12/2015

We're so happy we hired The SnapBar! It was a hit with all of our guests -- they loved it! They were very easy to work with; Sam and Michael were responsive to our emails. Nate was the on-site person, and he was very helpful and friendly. Throughout the night, many of our friends pointed out how nice he was! Plenty of props available. The photos were posted online overnight, and our friends downloaded them first thing in the morning. We highly recommend using them for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Our experience with Snap Bar was great! Sam, our main contact, was really quick to respond on any questions we had along the way.

Joe was our on-site guy and he was great! I would definitely use Snap Bar again and highly recommend it!!

Sent on 12/14/2014