The Simple Things Photography Reviews

6 | Chaska, MN

6 Reviews for The Simple Things Photography

Jack · Married on 06/20/2009

Choosing "The Simple Things Photography" was the best decision that my wife and I could have made when deciding on a photographer. Tracy is very professional, yet extremely down to earth in that she made the whole experience a great one. Most importantly though, the pictures turned out amazing, and they are everything we hoped we would have to remember our very special day. THANK YOU Tracy, for help making our day very memorable for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/02/2009
  • O

Sharon · Married on 04/18/2009

We enjoyed working with Tracy very much. The pictures were just what we had asked for. We did not need or want the full gambit of wedding pictures because it was a second marriage for both of us and we are grandparents. She was fine with that. Besides, she was willing to drive five hours to do the wedding. She was very good with all the people she had to deal with to get the photos. Very patient and very professional. I recommend her highly. She is very talented as shown by her picture selection and creativity.

Sent on 09/21/2009

M · Married on 12/20/2008

My wife and I used The Simple Things Photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. We were very happy working with Tracy and we were impressed with how our pictures turned out. We have recommended her to our friends that have used her for their family portraits, and they were equally impressed with her communication and quick turn around time. I admit my wife took care of booking our photographer, DJ, etc., and I was very happy with the results. (and my wife made me write this review)

Courtney · Married on 08/23/2008

I give The Simple Things Photography 5 stars across the board. Communication was great, Tracy was organized, and best of all we LOVE LOVE LOVE our wedding pictures!

Heather · Married on 05/31/2008

Tracy did my Husbands and my engagement photos and we were so pleased with how they all turned out. She was really flexible with her time and were the pictures were taking place. One thing we both loved about her style is how creative she is. She took ordinary poses and shots and made them so unique and special to us. She also got to knows us really well throughout the process so she incorporated some things that were personal to us. Tracy's pricing was about middle of the road with all of the other vendors we checked and was worth every penny. I really like that she has the blog on her website so we get a little taste of some of the photos just days after the shoot. It took about 2 weeks to get us all of the photos we wanted from her.
    We will definitely be using her again. Especially since we had our son in March, she will be taking our family photos in the future.

J · Married on 12/20/2008

Tracy was so accommodating to our schedule and so flexible and willing to work with us. I am so happy we had her take our engagement pictures- they turned out amazing!