The Simmons Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for The Simmons Photography

• Haley

Haley · Married on 08/18/2018

Julia is amazing!

She capsured every important part of our wedding and then some. We were completely amazed when we got our pictures back!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/16/2018

We love julia!

We absolutely loved our experience with Julia! She’s genuinely one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met, and she seemed genuinely invested in making sure we had a good day. She was so accommodating and flexible the whole time we were planning things. We asked for a second shooter, and she worked hard to get us one that wouldn’t break the bank since our wedding required a little bit of travel time. She was able to help work out a timeline for our day since she has so much wedding experience and knows how long things take, and she was flexible when makeup took too long and the bridesmaids and I were running late. She was professional and got us all of our beautiful wedding photos without being front and center and blocking our family’s view. We got our photos back so quickly, too. She quoted us six weeks and we had them much sooner, not to mention the engagement photos we did the week of the wedding that we got back before the rehearsal dinner. The biggest thing I read before we got married was not to skimp in wedding photos, and Julia gave us everything we wanted and more, and now we have the most beautiful photos to cherish forever! I’ve been recommending Julia to everyone I know that’s looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Gaby Hopler · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing experience amazing quality!!

Julia was absolutely amazing! She was easy to work with and very professional. She went far above and beyond our expectations and she shot our wedding within one month of having her baby!!! We absolutely recommend her!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 12/01/2017

Above and Beyond

Julia was extremely flexible and energetic at our engagement session and wedding. She brought so many beautiful ideas and was able to give my husband and me instructions so that we felt comfortable and confident in front of the camera. She has a natural eye for photography and captured all the magic moments of our big day!

• Brianna

Brianna Butler · Married on 05/28/2016

Wedding - Fantastic experience!

Julia was WONDERFUL! She truly captured my husband and I's romance and made us feel so comfortable in the photography process. She was also great at coordinating group photos in a timely and effective matter, which was so helpful because I had a huge bridal party and have a large family. I would recommend Julia time and time again!