The Signature at West Neck Reviews

63 Reviews for The Signature at West Neck

• Stephanie

Stephanie McDowell · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Wedding Thanks To This Team

Lane and Michelle did AMAZING! They always answered my emails and calls fast and always had an answer. They made our wedding day so special and handled everything from a mishap with frosting on the cake to make sure we were well fed. I can not thank them enough for all the hard work and detail they put into our wedding, we really felt like we were the only wedding they had on their mind every time we spoke with them.
    I would get married again just to have them be apart of it!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Signature at West Neck

I had my wedding at The Signature June 1, 2019. I highly recommend them. Lane and Michelle did an amazing job answering all my emails and phone calls making the planning easy. Everything ran so smoothly and perfectly and I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 07/06/2019

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jessica! We both enjoyed our time with you. Congratulations, again, to you and Barry!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Venue!

I had my wedding at The Signature in May 2019 and I highly recommend them. The venue is beautiful and Lane and Michelle are both fantastic and made wedding planning so easy for us. The Signature accommodated all of our wishes, including our dietary restrictions. Unfortunately, it rained pretty hard the day of our wedding and they were calm and prepared with a rain plan. There was even a tornado warning issued during our reception and they let us know that they had a tornado plan in the event that we needed one. Everything ran so smoothly and perfectly and I cannot thank them enough. They think of everything and will make sure you have your dream wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2019

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate. We loved working with you and Tyler and are so lucky to have had such a calm and easy going couple for the day we were given!
  • Bethany

Bethany Anderson · Married on 05/04/2019

May Wedding 2019

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue! We had the best time ever celebrating with family and friends, and we credit it all to Lane Derwent (event manager) leading a dream team! She coordinated setup for all of my vendors, did the venue decorating and cleanup, had a detailed timeline, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of our wedding. Basically, Lane is like the girl in school everyone wants to do a group project with – natural leader with a flawless execution under pressure! I had absolute trust in Lane and her team and she never once let me down. Lane was invaluable to our day. Besides having one of the most elegant and tasty weddings; the best part was that my family and I were able to be completely relaxed and stress free for the entire celebration. We lived in the moment. Enjoyed every speech and every detail of our wedding. There is not a single thing I would have changed.

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words Bethany! Working with you was such a pleasure and made our jobs easier :)
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/20/2019

Stress Free, Gorgeous, and Delicious

Not only is the Signature a gorgeous venue at any time of the year, but the wedding coordinators are fabulous and made my event go off without a hitch...and yes...I did get to eat because I had a plate sampling all of the delicious food ready for me when I was done with pictures along with a glass of wine. They took all the stress out of the big day.

Sent on 05/11/2019

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

We very much appreciate your kind review! We are so glad that you were pleased with everything. You and Yoni were such pleasure to work with!

Karen Hawthorn · Married on 02/02/2019

Unbelievable 5 star service!

The Signature at West Neck and working with Lane Derwent far exceeded our expectations! Lane was amazing coordinating for my daughter's wedding in February of 2019' for 200 guests - cocktail hour and plated dinner. Lane was professional, answered all our questions in a timely manner and created a wedding for both my daughter, her now husband and all our guests that was magical! Working with Lane was seamless, she was organized, knew which vendors to call on and made the entire wedding a memorable for all that attended - Highly recommend sitting down with Lane, describing your event and she will create it at the Signature. Also, the chef is amazing, as well as Lane's team of servers and bartenders. There is not one thing I would do differently and thanks to Lane, the venue at the Signature, my daughter and her husband have a lifetime of memories for their wedding day!

Sent on 02/10/2019

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were awesome to work with and we appreciate your kind words. We wish all the happiness to Karen and Paul!

Karen F · Married on 02/02/2019

5 star service!!!

We had our wedding on the first Saturday of February at the Signature , we highly recommend it !

Lane,
    Truly made our dreams come true. She was hands on, answered every email call etc. She was truly a delight to work with ! She is a hard worker and wants your day to be perfect. She truly was a blessing to work with and we're so glad we decided on having our wedding at the signature!

The rest of the staff at signature,
    SO great ! Truly the staff was friendly and helpful!!! THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! People are still talking about it!!!

we had the best night of our lives and it was all thanks to this amazing team at the signature !

Sent on 02/20/2019

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed your day at The Signature! You all were such a pleasure to work with. Congratulations, again!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Best... Wedding.. Venue.. Ever!

This place made my entire wedding the best day ever. From the coordinator, Lane , to the whole setup day of, to the food and how amazing and accommodating everyone was. I couldn't have asked for a better place to say I do. I am so thankful I found the signature. I have gotten SO MANY compliments on the venue, the customer service, and the food. My guests and I were blowwwwwn away!! So happppy!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

We are so glad you and Jorge had such a great experience with us! You were such a pleasure to work with! Congratulations again.

brian · Married on 09/02/2018

Both, Lane and Kiersten were amazing. I have nothing negative to say. Thank yall si much for your help and professionalism. Yall made our special day more special than we could have imagined.

Sent on 09/12/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Brian, thank you so much for the review! We were so happy to be apart of your special day! We hope you guys are doing well.

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

I'm having my wedding here 9/1/18 and Lane and Brittany are the best !! The packages they offer are amazing the food options are plentiful! They work with you and they even do ALL OF THE SET UP including your personal decorations and center pieces ! I can't wait until our big day ! I'll review them again then too!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 08/20/2017

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for the kind words. We were so happy to be apart of your special day, wishing you and Matthew the best!

Terri · Married on 06/30/2018

Lane and her staff were AWESOME! They made us feel welcomed and was there every step of the way! Great flexibility and great teamwork! Loved it all. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Hi Terri! Thank you so much for your review, we're glad that we could be apart of Camille's Wedding!

Chris · Married on 06/02/2018

What can I say about Lane and Kiersten? They are absolutely amazing!!! I had my wedding and wedding reception there on Saturday, June 2, 2018 and it was perfect. I come from a long line of perfectionists so my expectations are always pretty high and not only did they meet our expectations they surpassed them by a mile. Every need, question, and problem was met with a quick, professional, and timely response. They don't deserve 5 stars, they deserve 10 stars. We were thrilled with everything.

Sent on 06/04/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Hi Chris, thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled that we could be apart of your wedding, wishing you the best!

Kathryn · Married on 05/12/2018

Lane and Kiersten were amazing and so helpful with every aspect of planning our wedding! We could not be more thankful for the service and the value was incredible. From planning to set up to the food and breakdown afterward, everything was smooth and perfect! We highly recommend the Signature!

Sent on 05/16/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the review, we're so thrilled we could be apart of your Wedding day!

Hayley · Married on 04/28/2018

Lane and Kirsten are AMAZING! Lane is super responsive and really makes you feel like your day is the most important day. The chef made changes to best suit my husbands chef tastes which was awesome of him. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing because Lane & Kirsten were there and ready to help. My wedding was absolutely flawless because of them. You will not regret having your wedding here!

Sent on 06/05/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Hayley, thank you so much for the review! We're so happy that you and Mike had such a great day!

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

I can not say enough good things about this venue! Lane and Kiersten are phenomenal to work with. The Venue is beautiful. The food is amazing, and the staff takes the cake (Well, actually they set it up but you know where I am going). On top of being one of the prettier venues in the area, the price and the staff make it one of the best! Lane and Kiersten went above and beyond setting up my decorations the day of, they ensured every single detail was taken care of including coordinating with all of my vendors, set up, take down, music, to-go food, drinks; you name it they handled it. During the planning process, they were easy to communicate with, provided wedding guidance (Let's face it, they've done this far more than I have) and recommendations/insights into other popular vendors. They did everything in their power to ensure that our day was perfect. I am so so grateful. Thank you, ladies, for everything.

Sent on 05/02/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for all of the kind words! We were so happy to be apart of your Wedding to Dustin! We hope you are doing well!

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/07/2018

Lane and Kiersten were amazing to work with! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for my reception. There was a misunderstanding with my flowers from a different vendor and they went out and purchased the flowers to make sure my vision for my centerpieces still happened! They were in constant contact with me from the time I showed interest in Signature and answered every question and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Signature is a beautiful venue and very accommodating for my large wedding guest list! :) So glad we went with Signature and I couldn’t have asked for better event space or event planners!

Sent on 04/22/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you so much for an amazing review! We are so happy we were able to make your vision come to life! Thank you so much for choosing The Signature as your wedding venue!
  • Liz and Kevin’s wedding

Theresa · Married on 03/10/2018

Can’t say enough about this venue for a wedding! Lane and Kiersten were wonderful and anticipated our every need! The staff was attentive, the food was delicious and the reception was beautiful. You cannot go wrong with this venue!

Sent on 03/15/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Hi Theresa! Thank you so much for your kind words!! We are so happy we were able to be apart of your daughters special day!

Liz · Married on 03/10/2018

Both Lane and Kiersten were wonderful! Throughout the entire experience, Lane was always available and always responded within 24 hours to every email I sent. Both women took it upon themselves to set up all of our decorations on the big day, and everything looked so great. The Signature is a great place to get married because of how nice the facility looks and the accommodations that are available. The price wasn't overly expensive, and I felt like the amount of services that were provided for us throughout the entire planning period would have cost so much more at any other facility. Lane and Kiersten did SO much for us prior to the wedding day and on the wedding day, and I would recommend the Signature to anyone I know who is getting married.

Sent on 04/18/2018

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy we were able to be a part of your big day!

Carmela · Married on 10/21/2017

I had my daughter "Marisol" wedding at The Signature and I had a wonderful experience. Staff is very qualified and they try to accommodate all your wants and needs! Lane and Tiffany were exquisite and very professional. The food was fresh, very tasty and abundant! The place is stunning and the view is breathtaking.... I strongly recommend this place

Sent on 12/08/2017

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Thank you so much Carmela for all the nice things you had to say about the Signature. We are so glad that you had such a great experience! It was such a great experience working with you and Marisol on her wedding!

Lee · Married on 09/30/2017

The signature was an amazing place to have our wedding. They worked with is on every detail and never disappointed. The setting just right and the service was even better. It was nice to have the service and the reception in one spot. We are very happy that we chose the Signature for our special day.

• Y

Yadira · Married on 07/15/2017

All I can say is that from the moment we booked with the Signature the staff's attention and service was exceptional. Brittany knew exactly what to ask and what to anticipate for my upcoming wedding. This was kind of a destination wedding for us because we live in Boston that was heavy with DIY details. The Signature allowed us the freedom to add our own personal touch to the day while still being accessible and flexible to lending a hand and recommendations when needed. I cannot recommend this venue enough.

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Yadira! We are so happy to hear that were pleased with everything, it was such a pleasure to work with you.

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

Brittany and Lane were amazing to work with and were so great about answering every little question we had along the way. They were professional and so helpful with all of the planning process. The food was delicious and have had countless people rant and rave about it, especially the mac & cheese bar.

Sent on 07/31/2017

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Thank you Taylor for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you both on your big day & we wish y'all a life time of love and happiness!

CARLY · Married on 05/20/2017

Best experience. Everything was perfect. Can't say enough about Lane Derwent & the venue. So accommodating with great ideas. Took care of everything. Venue is lovely.

Justine · Married on 10/15/2016

The Signature has been nothing but amazing to us! They have helped us stay within budget while we go after our dream wedding! Brittany is amazing. She is so accommodating to our schedules and is there to help with every step along the way. I can't wait for our big day! I know it will be amazing.

Sent on 10/14/2015

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Thank you Justine, we are so pleased to help you with your big day and can't wait!

Adrienne · Married on 09/04/2016

Brittany and Lane made our wedding day a blast!! Our wedding was beyond our expectations. Their expertise was invaluable to us. We were so grateful to have had their guidance and patience every step of the way especially because we lived in another state and chose to be married in our hometown of Virginia Beach. Everything ran so smoothly and with such ease. Our family and friends continue to talk about how beautiful everything was and how much fun they had. Choosing The Signature at West Neck for our day was one of the best decisions we could've made. The two of them helped us bring our vision to life on the most important day of our lives as a couple. We will always remember their kindness, hard work and professionalism.

Mr. & Mrs. Eric Perryman
    09.04.2016!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

The Signature at West Neck's reply:

Thank you Adrienne & Eric! It was so great to bring your wedding dreams to life & working with the two of you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!