7 Reviews for The Showplace Floral and Event Design

Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
7 The Showplace Floral and Event Design Reviews

Showplace is an absolutely amazing company! Working with Pat and Meredith was such a pleasure. They were able to help me bring my vision to life and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome of my wedding day! I am so grateful for their expertise as they really helped me to interpret my overall theme and vision and make it absolutely perfect. The flowers were so gorgeous, better than I could've dreamed! My finance and I loved the room so much when we walked in and were memorized by how absolutely perfect it was- it exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Showplace!!!

Profile Picture brooke, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Showplace was absolutely fantastic at decorating my wedding! I did not want the typical wedding decor and after our first meeting, they completely understood what I wanted for my wedding day. They went so far as to have trees as my centerpiece instead of flowers. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants something extra special on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Cataryna, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Showplace brought my vision to life. They made my centerpieces exactly how I had envisioned them but even better. I was so beyond happy with how beautiful everything came out. They do much more than flowers also, they made me a beautiful escort table with customized escort cards and got such beautiful linens that made the room that much better. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patty from the Showplace took care of the flowers and the decor for our wedding. My husband and I couldnt have asked for a more beautiful outcome! Patty really took the time to understand our vision and made every effort to make it come to life. I would definately refer the Showplace to anyone that is interested in making their floral and decor ideas a reality.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pat and Meredith from The Showplace are absolutely incredible! At our first meeting, my husband and I described the vision we had for our wedding day, and they absolutely made every detail come to life - even enhancing it in ways we couldn’t have imagined. Most brides cry when they see their groom, but I cried when I saw our gorgeous flowers! Our guests raved about our incredible centerpieces and my bouquet was more beautiful than I could have dreamed. Their impeccable attention to detail showed in every arrangement, from our centerpieces to the boutonnières. Meredith and Pat are extremely knowledgeable, creative, responsive and professional and went above and beyond tailoring every décor detail to our vision and our venue. They coordinated seamlessly with our venue coordinator and photographers to make sure everything was perfect. Their innovation made our venue come to life and looked exactly like we envisioned - modern, elegant and timeless. We are forever grateful to Meredith and Pat for making our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Devon, 5/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Meredith was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy with our centerpieces, flowers, candles and charger plates. Meredith was sweet and caring and was very helpful with panning our wedding. She actually went to the venue and set up our tables for us to make sure that it was done exactly the way we wanted it. She had hired people to deliver flowers to the church for the alter piece. Everything was on time and absolutely stunning!!! The flowers were gorgeous! Meredith puts in a lot of time and effort, and she cares about the minor details that put the entire piece together! Would recommend The Showplace and Meredith to everyone! Thank you Meredith for making our wedding look absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Candace, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

My husband and I LIVE for decor so it was important that we find a team who could bring our concepts to LIFE and boy did we!! Pat and Merry walked us through the entire process from concept to completion making sure that nothing was forgotten. They transformed a Rock N Roll Venue in the heart of Long Island and gave us a romantic, shabby chic vibe!
We highly recommend this design team for any type of event (big or small). They love what they do and it shows!

Profile Picture User6870533, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up