The Shooting Comet Reviews

The Shooting Comet View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Ericka B. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Kind, fair and very easy to work with!

Due to COVID-19, we had to change our May wedding plans and were not able to use The Shooting Comet as we won't have enough guests! HOWEVER, I still want to write a review because from the very beginning, Trish was NOTHING but the kindest, most helpful and supportive vendor. She was extremely flexible and always messaged me back when I had questions about things very promptly. I'm beyond disappointed, and I would highly recommend Trish and her family to any interested bride. Having done a lot of research, they are fairly priced for what they offer! Plus, the camper is SO CUTE. You will not be disappointed :)
    Stacey Married on 05/08/2021

Hamilton High School Prom 2021 ~ Under the Moon and the Stars

Trish and her husband and daughter went out of their way to make our Prom photobooth absolutely amazing! From the special signs, cool props and decor of this unique photo booth down to the lace banner and twinkling cookie cutter star lights to highlight the prom theme and the photo strips that matched the font on our tickets, the attention to detail was superb! The prom committee would highly recommend them for any party and I personally will be keeping her business card for future events. Thanks Shooting Comet and Trish for helping to make the Hawkeye’s Prom unforgettable!
    Sarah S. Married on 08/22/2020

Above and Beyond

Although Covid has foiled my plans of being able to have them as my photo booth for my wedding Trish was nothing shy of amazing! She was completely understanding and patient with me trying to figure everything out. I would use them over and over if I could!!
  • Branda
    Branda C. Married on 08/21/2020

The BEST photobooth out there

We LOVED Shooting Comet! Our guests thought it was the coolest set up to take pictures in. The owners were fabulous from the moment we booked and through our wedding day and we had a wedding during COVID! They made us feel very comfortable regarding the cleanliness and timing of everything. We highly recommend getting the guestbook with your rental. It was so fun flipping through photos of all our guests the next morning. This camper is so spacious and ADORABLE! It may seem expensive but for what they provide it's absolutely worth it!
    Judy C. Married on 01/31/2020

They did such a great job!

We had The Shooting Comet come to our Marriage Retreat. Each couple was able to have their photos taken as they arrived at the retreat. We were so happy with how it went. It was a lot of fun and each couple walked away with some great photos! Dan and Trish have years of experience that they have applied to this adorable camper that they’ve refurbished. I have recommended them to several others already as we were super happy with what they did for us! They are great to work with!
    Amy B. Married on 11/02/2019

Event planner

The Shooting Comet was the most popular thing at our celebration! They were so easy to work with and went above and beyond make sure everything was perfect! We can’t wait to use them for another event!
  • Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 06/20/2020

Incredible to work with!

Trish was incredible to work with while planning our reception. She was incredibly responsive and asked all of my questions. When we had to cancel our wedding due to the ongoing health crisis, she was understanding and worked with us. I would highly recommend them to a friend!