The Seville Reviews

363 Reviews for The Seville

363 The Seville Reviews

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

All Around Amazing

We had a great experience with The Seville and their staff. The entire night went off without a hitch. The night of the event, the staff kept checking on us to see how things were going, and they got us anything we needed that night. Everything was perfect and stress free. Highly recommend!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

They gave us what we wanted for a good price.

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

The Seville far exceeded all my expectations! The price was very affordable, the staff was spectacular and the food was phenomenal! They have a wonderful staff that truly makes your day perfect!

Audrey · Married on 09/15/2018

Booking with The Seville was the best decision I have ever made! They provided me a list of preferred vendors which made the whole wedding planning process easy. They were able to work with us regarding special requests and were very prompt to responding to messages, calls or emails. They also took care of setting up everything, including my special guest book and family items. The Seville's lobby is very elegant and the private bridal suite was a huge advantage. All of my guests told me that they had a wonderful time and said that The Seville was the perfect location for my wedding. Please do NOT hesitate and book your wedding at The Seville! You will not be disappointed.

• Nikolina

Nikolina · Married on 09/01/2018

It was an amazing night to remember!

Nancy · Married on 08/26/2018

Thank you to NICOLE!!! you are an amazing asset to the Seville and a wonderful person to work with. You made everything possible for us!!! Thank you again I cannot wait!!

CHRISTINE · Married on 08/19/2018

We held a beautiful, double 50th wedding anniversary for my parents and aunt and uncle at the glorious Seville!
    Barb, Nick, Grace, Anna and Yvette were beyond efficient, gracious and so very sweet. Every need was met and then some! Not only will I tell everyone I know to come to the Seville, but my entire family and friends will definitely be using them for our future celebrations!

Violet · Married on 08/10/2018

Our wedding ceremony and reception at the Seville turned out perfectly! Everything was decorated beautifully, the staff was very friendly and attentive from the first time we stepped through the door to check out the place through the end of our reception months down the road. The place is newly renovated and in excellent shape. Tammy (owner’s wife) is super sweet, very helpful and amazing to work with.

Kachica · Married on 08/09/2018

Definitely great communication and staff! We received a lot of bang for our buck. The venue was absolutely beautiful and food was great (according to our guests-we didn’t have much time to eat). We are extremely pleased with the Seville and would highly recommend them.

Clayton · Married on 08/03/2018

Awesome! So polite! So accommodating! Helped create the best night of our life! Everyone thought the food was great and that they have never seen so much food at a wedding! Service was fantastic! Late night pizza was a huge hit as well as sweets table with chocolate fountain! So happy with our staff!

Katelyn · Married on 07/27/2018

The Seville staff made it so that I could enjoy our wedding day stress free. They handled everything the day of and were always available for a phone call during the planning process. The Seville made the process of planning my wedding so much easier and gave me pricing that could not be beat! We have only heard positive things from our guests who had the best time! Thank you!

Keyonna · Married on 07/15/2018

Everything was beautiful, amazing, more than I imagined. Thank you for allowing us to have our special day here.

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2018

The Seville was the best decision of my wedding process! Everything was perfect from the venue ambiance to the customer service to the food. It was an incredible value and I couldn't have been luckier to have my wedding at this location.

Laura · Married on 06/24/2018

The Seville was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Our Wedding was everything we had envisioned and it was largely in part to the execution of The Seville. From our main contact Desiree, to Nick the Manager, Celene our Wedding Coordinator, the servers and bartenders and let's not forget the Photo Booth - everything was TOP NOTCH. I highly recommend The Seville. We are more than grateful for the incredible experience we had on our Wedding Day! People are still talking about it. Thank you Seville!

• PrincessLawrence

Cassandra · Married on 06/15/2018

I have been to many weddings at the seville. When we first started looking the seville was the first place we went and after 10 places they are the ones we came back to. So much is included in there package. We got 6 hour reception, 5 and a half hours of open bar, cake included, uplighting, bridal sweet with Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, 4 passed appetizers, 5 course meal with family style included, sweet table with chocolate fountain and Sunday bar, late night pizza, all the linens included, chavari chairs, and I am sure there was more. We saved $20 a person by having a Friday wedding. The room looked amazing and everyone said the food was amazing and they were so full. Everyone was super friendly and the staff was great. We did not get the passed family style as originally stated and I called and talked to them and they refunded us the money for it no problem. The Seville and its staff is AMAZING and I would recommend them 100 times over for your wedding. Nick the dining room manager is a huge joy to work with and super friendly. I asked for the pictures from my photo booth and got them right away.

The Seville 1

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2018

I hosted my wedding with the Seville Banquets on June 15, 2018 and I couldn't of been happier. What makes this place the best is... when you call and you need to discuss or ask questions on your wedding night or your contract...THEY ALL KNOW HOW TO ANSWER IT. They don't pass you to three different people to get you an answer. The girls here are FANTASTIC. Hands down. Next, the flow of the night went without a hitch. Couldn't believe it. Nick my room manager made SURE I was taken care of and was blown away at his attentiveness with two other weddings going on that night! I felt like I was a priority and just felt like I was in good hands. The Seville Banquets was truly the best way to have my wedding even thought I thought I wanted to do a rustic barn theme but seeing how well the Seville, Nick & Tammy (the whole staff really) took care of me and my guests, it turned out 1000x better than I thought. Thanks Seville, it was the perfect night!

Dawn · Married on 06/09/2018

The Seville was absolutely beautiful. They did a wonderful job with everything and the food was amazing. Great staff

Barb · Married on 06/09/2018

I'm the mother of the groom, and I ask to write this review. I have been to many weddings over the years and the Seville blew them all away. I was very fortunate to be involved in helping plan my daughter-in-law and sons wedding. Everyone in the front office listened and helped with the planning. The day of the wedding was perfect, and the staff is amazing!
    The room was decorated beautiful, up-lighting, table cloths with overlay, chavari chairs with bands and centerpieces are all included in the package. We had hord's during cocktail hour and they kept coming, with the premium open bar the cocktail hour was great. Dinner came out hot, and there was plenty and delicious . After dinner there was a sweet table and a chocolate fountain and late night pizza's later. All of our guest a raving on the food and how beautiful the Seville is. Thank you all for a wonderful day.

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

Nick and the team at the Seville did a wonderful job making sure our wedding went beautifully. The planning process went smoothly and the day of the wedding went without any problems. We were incredibly impressed with everyone who helped make our wedding so great.

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2018

When we first came to the Seville, we had a special request of having breakfast for dinner at our wedding. Not only were they able to do this, but The Seville staff was EXCITED and very willing to create a custom food package for us. The food was AMAZING and our wedding guests absolutely loved everything about it as well! On top of this custom menu, they included a lot of extra's in our price that most places would charge extra for (ie. Photo booth, chiavari chairs, colored napkins, uplighting, etc). All of that for an amazing price and we were even on a tight budget! We are so happy that we had our wedding reception at The Seville and wish we could do it all over again.

Cindy · Married on 02/10/2018

They went above and beyond to accommodate us with the date and times gave us extra perks witch were the best everything looked incredible and classy all the guest thought it looked very fancy and sofisticated made our night run very smoothly thanks to the attendant they assign to me she was amazing and made everything run sooo smoothly the cake was amazing as well

The Seville 2
    The Seville 3
    The Seville 4
  • FutureMrsMorrone

Margaux · Married on 02/09/2018

I can't say enough about the Seville. My husband and I used this as the reception venue for our February 9, 2018 wedding, and it was beyond anything I could have ever expected. The manager Nick was there for us the day of, making sure that everything went smoothly (it did, despite a hectic snow storm), and Maria was our wonderful staff liaison. She kept everything going for us too, and helped calm my nerves about everything.

The private room that the wedding party had access to was a godsend for myself and my bridesmaids when we needed to get away (and eat chocolate strawberries; don't judge you know you would too!!!), and having a giant stall for me to use the bathroom in was definitely nice- I didn't have to go in the public bathrooms. The lighting was spectacular, as was the layout of the room. It didn't feel cramped even though there were 175 guests.

I keep getting comments from our guests about the dinner; people didn't expect to eat a whole lot, but I've had multiple people say that they ate the entire dinner (we did lemon chicken with broccoli and potatoes, pasta with marinara, and kielbasa as a second meat option). The staff set out the cake with the sweets table (which included a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!), and included cake to go in that setup. They also boxed the top layer of my cake for me, and that's sitting in the freezer now.

Overall, I'd recommend this to anyone including my best friend. The decision to go with the Seville was one of the best I made during my planning process. They also give ~*EXCELLENT*~ discounts for off season/Friday weddings, which we took full advantage of. If you're stuck thinking about whether or not to go with this venue, DO IT. JUST DO IT.

The Seville 5
    The Seville 6
    The Seville 7
    The Seville 8

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2017

Nick, Maria and their team did an amazing job! They went way above and beyond to make sure our experience was absolutely perfect. They paid attention to every detail, things we didn’t even think of! The whole night was flawless for us, our bridal party, families and guests. We had nothing but compliments on the whole night, we wish we could do it again!

Eric · Married on 12/15/2017

Wow!!! My wife and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Seville December 15th 2017 and let me tell you they were absolutely amazing from the first time we stepped foot in there before we knew we would book there all the way up to the point we hopped in the shuttle to take us to the hotel after the reception. Tammy had helped us with our booking from day one and she might be one of the amazing person I have ever met! Not only was she professional throughout the entire process but you can tell she is a genuine person who truly does care about you. Let’s face it getting married is great but some of the process of booking the venue, picking the menu, dj, photographer, and other things that come with planning a wedding can become overwhelming and frustrating! Tammy took us through everything step by step and made everything as about as easy as it could get. The rest of the staff was also just as amazing! During the wedding I tried to talk with most of my guests and talked with some even after the wedding and all I heard back from them was how great the food was and that the amount of food served was just incredible. Everything was quality from the soup/salad to the chicken vesuvio to the bananas foster! To go along with the stellar service, great food, and gorgeous venue (everything was decorated for Christmas) my wife and I had the time of our lives that we will cherish forever, the price for everything was untouchable compared to any other venue we looked at and I don’t think they would have been nearly as good as the Seville was. It’s really great to hear your guests talking about how amazing the wedding/reception was days after the actual wedding. If your looking for just an all around great place to have your wedding or reception at PLEASE look no further than the Seville! I would recommend this place to any couples looking to plan their big day here. Thank you Seville and thank you Tammy for giving us more than we could ever hope for!