The Seville Reviews

The Seville 5
  • Becca

Becca Eisenman · Getting married on 03/27/2021

Accommodating

We have a very specific view for our wedding and the Seville has done a wonderful coming up with solutions and working with us to make everyone happy.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Paulauskas · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Wedding Venue

Abby was amazing, she guided us through all of our booking process! Gave us the most AMAZING deals, beat all of the competition, and accommodated our every need. We cannot wait to get married here!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Great value

We booked the Seville due to the value and reviews from family and friends nothing negative. We had a hiccup with our time line for the ceremony sam worked with me and gave a perfect timeline. Can’t wait to get married at this beautiful venue !

Sent on 04/30/2019

Lolita · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Simple Amazing

This is the Happy couple Devon & Kyeana. MARRIED 07/28/2019. From beginning to end the experience with the Seville has been a true pleasure. This place is a one stop shop. From the linens to the centerpieces & up lighting, appetizers to late night snacks and amazing a amazing hostess Yeseenia. To Abby and the entire staff at the Seville thank you for everything. This wedding is still the talk of both sides of the family. Bravo!!!!

The Seville 6
    The Seville 7
    The Seville 8
    Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn't Have Asked For More

Our experience with The Seville was seamless from the first time we contacted them for a quote, all the way through to the day after our wedding. While my husband and I were researching venues last September, we got quotes from most wedding venues within a 50 mile radius. Ultimately, we wanted to stay within our budget, desired location, and get the experience we wanted for treating our guests. Sam, the owner of The Seville, was so attentive and responded so quickly to any questions I had while my husband & I were trying to decide between The Seville and another venue, and his top notch customer service is what gave us the confidence in having our wedding at The Seville. I am extremely detail oriented, and I wanted our guests to have the guest experience I like to have if I attend a wedding, so Nicole, our coordinator with The Seville, was on the same page with me throughout the planning process. Any time I had a random question, I'd send her an e-mail, and she would respond promptly to help me make the details of the day all come together nicely. Another HUGE selling point about the Seville, aside from the best customer service you will find from any venue, is that the value for your money cannot be beat by The Seville. I'm an Accountant by day, so trust me, I compared all the numbers per guest, per type of meal served, per every last add-on offering we could have chosen, and The Seville is the only wedding venue where we didn't have to pare down our guest list in order to stay in our budget! In fact, Sam threw in the upgraded package for us at no additional charge, as long as we stuck to our minimum guest count guarantee, which we met and ended up adding 20 additional guests to. Jason (husband) and I did a combination of buffet and station dinner service, because we are Foodies at heart and we didn't want to go with traditional, boring, plated dinner service. The Seville made our vision come through. We got SO many compliments on how delicious the food was, and how the guests appreciated the variety we offered. Jason & I love fried pickles; we try them everywhere we go out to eat. Fried Pickles are not an appetizer that The Seville had on their offering menu, but Nick, the banquet manager, made sure we served fried pickles as one of our appetizers - it was a big hit! I do hope they will offer fried pickles to future event hosts for their events. We had sushi as one of our appetizers, too, which Sam threw on our package at no additional cost, because he wanted to gain our business. It was great sushi! I almost didn't get any because the guests grabbed it so quickly during cocktail hour. We had way too many sweets offered along with the cake - which was also fabulous - but our guests loved the variety, and they truly felt treated at our wedding. We didn't have to break our budget to be able to give our guests a great time and an open bar. I was sold on The Seville from the time we first met with Sam and his team for a quote; the extra upgrades at no charge were icing on the cake in terms of the value and unbeatable customer service their whole team provides. Sam is incredibly charismatic, and he and the entire Seville staff truly care about their customers having whatever experience they want to have on their day! Whatever you envision for your wedding day, The Seville will make it happen. My husband and I are so ecstatic about how our wedding day turned out - from all of the delicious food, to every detail we put into our non-traditional and unique ceremony, to The Seville allowing us to bring in our own handmade DIY photo wall backdrop, to the lighting in the room, to the ease of being able to have my bridal party get ready in their bridal suite, to the day-of coordinator attending to all of the behind the scenes details so that I wouldn't have to worry about them on our day - it was an AMAZING DAY filled with joy, love, and connection to our guests from near and far! We were able to relish in all of the wedding day celebrations with our loved ones because The Seville took care of the details. You won't find another venue where you'll be treated like more than just another contract, and that fact alone is priceless!

The Seville 9
    The Seville 10
    The Seville 11
    The Seville 12
    The Seville 13
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

Great place to do it all!

We were recommended the Seville by a friend. Same was so incredibly nice and helpful with helping us pick a package, very accommodating as well. They are such a great value and have so much to offer. The staff was very pleasant! We dis our ceremony and reception in the streamwood room. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

The Seville 14
    Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Deborah

Deborah Shapiama · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing Staff

Theres not enough words to express how grateful my husband and I are , from Tammy to Nick our the bartender,all the servers they were Super Amazing, Araceli was outstanding she made everything smooth and perfect, they made our day Truly a Fairytale. We could not be more happier with our choice. Can't wait for our 10 year anniversary😁, We Loved It.

The Seville 15
    The Seville 16
    The Seville 17
    The Seville 18
    The Seville 19
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Paige Rader · Married on 08/17/2019

The best place for a wedding!!

The Seville was outstanding!! My husband and I got engaged in May 2017. We began looking at venues that summer, but had no idea what date we wanted. The Seville gave us quotes for a Friday and Saturday night in May and a Friday and Saturday night in August 2018 just to see the prices. Finally, in November 2017 we agreed on a date- a Saturday in August 2019. We went back to The Seville and Abby gave us the price. It included a champagne toast for every guest, unlimited wine with dinner, unlimited champagne for the bridal party, an open bar, the wedding cake, a chocolate fountain, lights, semi-family style meal, and so much more! The price was under 100 dollars a person, so we booked it!
    Every time I had a question and called, they had no problem answering it. We didn't have a wedding planner and I had no clue what I was doing, but they were always so helpful.
    Our rehearsal was fantastic! The moment I opened the door, Nick (the dinning room manager) was there to greet me! He was so helpful with bringing all of our decor in and making sure it was well organized for the wedding. He answered all of our last minute questions and helped ease our minds that everything would be exactly how we pictured.
    My only complaint comes from the rehearsal. My husband and I arrived about a half hour early so we could bring everything in and make our final payment. I don't remember the woman's name, but the one who took our payment was incredibly unorganized. We were paying cash, which of course she had to count. She miscounted not once, but twice, so we had to sit there while she counted our money three times. She also kept misplacing her paperwork, which made this process take forever. Once everything was finally said and done, she realized she had the money gong all different ways and had to reorganize it in order to give it to her boss. We ended up being 25 minutes late to start the rehearsal because of her lack of organization skills. We finally began rehearsing at 5:25 (our rehearsal was set to end at 5:30!!) Nick was more than understanding and let us have the entire half hour to rehearse!
    The day of the wedding was a dream! My bridesmaids and I arrived to start getting dressed and do our pictures.Our coordinator, Maria, met us right away. She brought us champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to the Bridal Suite. She brought me down to the room to get a vision of exactly how I wanted everything set up. She took that exact vision and brought it to life. I was so impressed when I got to see everything. Maria also provided wonderful service to the bridal party all throughout dinner. She kept all of my decor well organized and made sure everything I brought was taken care of and put back for my father-in-law to take home at the end of the night.
    The Seville and their staff were incredible through the whole process of planning my wedding, and especially the day of! I highly recommend getting married here!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Griselda Urbina · Married on 08/02/2019

Outstanding customer service and great food

The moment we walked into this venue we were amazed at how beautiful it looked. This included the staircases in the lobby, the chandeliers, the backdrop behind the head table, the up-lighting, and the bridal suite. The customer service was outstanding. Sam, Nicole, Nick, and Yesenia were involved in planning and organizing our event. Everything turned out wonderful! The day before the event, we met with Nick and finalized all the details for the room, he was very nice and helpful. The night of, Yesenia was our room coordinator and was on top of everything. She made sure our bridal suite was stocked with hor d'oeurves and champagne. She was also very attentive for the bridal table and checked on us often but not intrusively. We had many guests who complimented us on the venue and the food. The venue works with the baking institute where we got our cake from and it was absolutely delicious. Lastly, the venue worked with us very well on our budget and was VERY understanding and accommodating. Thank you all for your help in making our big day something to remember!

We would highly recommend having your event here if you are considering looking for a venue.

The Seville 20
    The Seville 21
    The Seville 22
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Sami · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing wedding

This was a wedding of my dreams. Nicole was amazing to work with and I couldn’t have done this without her. We were absolutely amazed by how it all looked!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Allison · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue, wonderful staff!

I cannot say enough positive things about the Seville! Sam, the owner, was so personable and easy to work with, and the rest of his team (shout out to Ana, Nick, and Tammy!) was just as fantastic. We were absolutely amazed with how much we got for our money. Sam threw in many perks that we didn’t even ask for, such as the chocolate fountain and late night snacks, which ended up making our wedding that much more special. So many of our guests commented at how much food they were served, and how delicious it all was. The wait staff was very attentive and on top of everything, which allowed the timeline for the evening to go smoothly. I look forward to recommending the Seville to others and to having an excuse to host another big event there in the future!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Lizzette · Married on 04/26/2019

Wedding was amazing

Great vendor. Great people. I can say they were so helpful

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/25/2019

We had a wonderful experience!

The Seville was truly the best decision we made in regards to weeding planning! Tammy and her team (shout out to Nick and Maria) were awesome and truly made us feel like our wedding was their top priority from the first meeting all the way through the event! I recommend the Seville to everyone I know that is getting married!!

The Seville 23
    The Seville 24
    The Seville 25
    The Seville 26
    Sent on 04/26/2019

Ashley Kurek · Married on 11/24/2018

Great Venue; Great Price

We chose the Seville for our wedding ceremony & reception and loved it. They provide great service and everyone on the staff is so friendly and helpful. Of all the banquet halls we visited, they offered the best value, in our opinion, providing a ton of (delicious) food for a very reasonable price. The facilities are up-to-date and well cared for and they do a very professional job converting the reception room for the ceremony. Our guests had a great time and we felt valued and supported throughout the planning process.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

All Around Amazing

We had a great experience with The Seville and their staff. The entire night went off without a hitch. The night of the event, the staff kept checking on us to see how things were going, and they got us anything we needed that night. Everything was perfect and stress free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

They gave us what we wanted for a good price.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

The Seville far exceeded all my expectations! The price was very affordable, the staff was spectacular and the food was phenomenal! They have a wonderful staff that truly makes your day perfect!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Audrey · Married on 09/15/2018

Booking with The Seville was the best decision I have ever made! They provided me a list of preferred vendors which made the whole wedding planning process easy. They were able to work with us regarding special requests and were very prompt to responding to messages, calls or emails. They also took care of setting up everything, including my special guest book and family items. The Seville's lobby is very elegant and the private bridal suite was a huge advantage. All of my guests told me that they had a wonderful time and said that The Seville was the perfect location for my wedding. Please do NOT hesitate and book your wedding at The Seville! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Nikolina

Nikolina · Married on 09/01/2018

It was an amazing night to remember!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/26/2018

Thank you to NICOLE!!! you are an amazing asset to the Seville and a wonderful person to work with. You made everything possible for us!!! Thank you again I cannot wait!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

CHRISTINE · Married on 08/19/2018

We held a beautiful, double 50th wedding anniversary for my parents and aunt and uncle at the glorious Seville!
    Barb, Nick, Grace, Anna and Yvette were beyond efficient, gracious and so very sweet. Every need was met and then some! Not only will I tell everyone I know to come to the Seville, but my entire family and friends will definitely be using them for our future celebrations!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Violet · Married on 08/10/2018

Our wedding ceremony and reception at the Seville turned out perfectly! Everything was decorated beautifully, the staff was very friendly and attentive from the first time we stepped through the door to check out the place through the end of our reception months down the road. The place is newly renovated and in excellent shape. Tammy (owner’s wife) is super sweet, very helpful and amazing to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Kachica · Married on 08/09/2018

Definitely great communication and staff! We received a lot of bang for our buck. The venue was absolutely beautiful and food was great (according to our guests-we didn’t have much time to eat). We are extremely pleased with the Seville and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Clayton · Married on 08/03/2018

Awesome! So polite! So accommodating! Helped create the best night of our life! Everyone thought the food was great and that they have never seen so much food at a wedding! Service was fantastic! Late night pizza was a huge hit as well as sweets table with chocolate fountain! So happy with our staff!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/27/2018

The Seville staff made it so that I could enjoy our wedding day stress free. They handled everything the day of and were always available for a phone call during the planning process. The Seville made the process of planning my wedding so much easier and gave me pricing that could not be beat! We have only heard positive things from our guests who had the best time! Thank you!

Sent on 07/31/2018