The Seville Reviews

The Seville 7
  • Becca

Becca Eisenman · Getting married on 03/27/2021

Accommodating

We have a very specific view for our wedding and the Seville has done a wonderful coming up with solutions and working with us to make everyone happy.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Paulauskas · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Wedding Venue

Abby was amazing, she guided us through all of our booking process! Gave us the most AMAZING deals, beat all of the competition, and accommodated our every need. We cannot wait to get married here!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Great value

We booked the Seville due to the value and reviews from family and friends nothing negative. We had a hiccup with our time line for the ceremony sam worked with me and gave a perfect timeline. Can’t wait to get married at this beautiful venue !

Sent on 04/30/2019

Griselda Urbina · Married on 08/02/2019

Outstanding customer service and great food

The moment we walked into this venue we were amazed at how beautiful it looked. This included the staircases in the lobby, the chandeliers, the backdrop behind the head table, the up-lighting, and the bridal suite. The customer service was outstanding. Sam, Nicole, Nick, and Yesenia were involved in planning and organizing our event. Everything turned out wonderful! The day before the event, we met with Nick and finalized all the details for the room, he was very nice and helpful. The night of, Yesenia was our room coordinator and was on top of everything. She made sure our bridal suite was stocked with hor d'oeurves and champagne. She was also very attentive for the bridal table and checked on us often but not intrusively. We had many guests who complimented us on the venue and the food. The venue works with the baking institute where we got our cake from and it was absolutely delicious. Lastly, the venue worked with us very well on our budget and was VERY understanding and accommodating. Thank you all for your help in making our big day something to remember!

We would highly recommend having your event here if you are considering looking for a venue.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    The Seville 8
    The Seville 9
    The Seville 10

Sami · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing wedding

This was a wedding of my dreams. Nicole was amazing to work with and I couldn’t have done this without her. We were absolutely amazed by how it all looked!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Allison · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue, wonderful staff!

I cannot say enough positive things about the Seville! Sam, the owner, was so personable and easy to work with, and the rest of his team (shout out to Ana, Nick, and Tammy!) was just as fantastic. We were absolutely amazed with how much we got for our money. Sam threw in many perks that we didn’t even ask for, such as the chocolate fountain and late night snacks, which ended up making our wedding that much more special. So many of our guests commented at how much food they were served, and how delicious it all was. The wait staff was very attentive and on top of everything, which allowed the timeline for the evening to go smoothly. I look forward to recommending the Seville to others and to having an excuse to host another big event there in the future!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Lizzette · Married on 04/26/2019

Wedding was amazing

Great vendor. Great people. I can say they were so helpful

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/25/2019

We had a wonderful experience!

The Seville was truly the best decision we made in regards to weeding planning! Tammy and her team (shout out to Nick and Maria) were awesome and truly made us feel like our wedding was their top priority from the first meeting all the way through the event! I recommend the Seville to everyone I know that is getting married!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    The Seville 11
    The Seville 12
    The Seville 13
    The Seville 14

Ashley Kurek · Married on 11/24/2018

Great Venue; Great Price

We chose the Seville for our wedding ceremony & reception and loved it. They provide great service and everyone on the staff is so friendly and helpful. Of all the banquet halls we visited, they offered the best value, in our opinion, providing a ton of (delicious) food for a very reasonable price. The facilities are up-to-date and well cared for and they do a very professional job converting the reception room for the ceremony. Our guests had a great time and we felt valued and supported throughout the planning process.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

All Around Amazing

We had a great experience with The Seville and their staff. The entire night went off without a hitch. The night of the event, the staff kept checking on us to see how things were going, and they got us anything we needed that night. Everything was perfect and stress free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

They gave us what we wanted for a good price.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

The Seville far exceeded all my expectations! The price was very affordable, the staff was spectacular and the food was phenomenal! They have a wonderful staff that truly makes your day perfect!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Audrey · Married on 09/15/2018

Booking with The Seville was the best decision I have ever made! They provided me a list of preferred vendors which made the whole wedding planning process easy. They were able to work with us regarding special requests and were very prompt to responding to messages, calls or emails. They also took care of setting up everything, including my special guest book and family items. The Seville's lobby is very elegant and the private bridal suite was a huge advantage. All of my guests told me that they had a wonderful time and said that The Seville was the perfect location for my wedding. Please do NOT hesitate and book your wedding at The Seville! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Nikolina

Nikolina · Married on 09/01/2018

It was an amazing night to remember!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/26/2018

Thank you to NICOLE!!! you are an amazing asset to the Seville and a wonderful person to work with. You made everything possible for us!!! Thank you again I cannot wait!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

CHRISTINE · Married on 08/19/2018

We held a beautiful, double 50th wedding anniversary for my parents and aunt and uncle at the glorious Seville!
    Barb, Nick, Grace, Anna and Yvette were beyond efficient, gracious and so very sweet. Every need was met and then some! Not only will I tell everyone I know to come to the Seville, but my entire family and friends will definitely be using them for our future celebrations!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Violet · Married on 08/10/2018

Our wedding ceremony and reception at the Seville turned out perfectly! Everything was decorated beautifully, the staff was very friendly and attentive from the first time we stepped through the door to check out the place through the end of our reception months down the road. The place is newly renovated and in excellent shape. Tammy (owner’s wife) is super sweet, very helpful and amazing to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Kachica · Married on 08/09/2018

Definitely great communication and staff! We received a lot of bang for our buck. The venue was absolutely beautiful and food was great (according to our guests-we didn’t have much time to eat). We are extremely pleased with the Seville and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Clayton · Married on 08/03/2018

Awesome! So polite! So accommodating! Helped create the best night of our life! Everyone thought the food was great and that they have never seen so much food at a wedding! Service was fantastic! Late night pizza was a huge hit as well as sweets table with chocolate fountain! So happy with our staff!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/27/2018

The Seville staff made it so that I could enjoy our wedding day stress free. They handled everything the day of and were always available for a phone call during the planning process. The Seville made the process of planning my wedding so much easier and gave me pricing that could not be beat! We have only heard positive things from our guests who had the best time! Thank you!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Keyonna · Married on 07/15/2018

Everything was beautiful, amazing, more than I imagined. Thank you for allowing us to have our special day here.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2018

The Seville was the best decision of my wedding process! Everything was perfect from the venue ambiance to the customer service to the food. It was an incredible value and I couldn't have been luckier to have my wedding at this location.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Laura · Married on 06/24/2018

The Seville was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Our Wedding was everything we had envisioned and it was largely in part to the execution of The Seville. From our main contact Desiree, to Nick the Manager, Celene our Wedding Coordinator, the servers and bartenders and let's not forget the Photo Booth - everything was TOP NOTCH. I highly recommend The Seville. We are more than grateful for the incredible experience we had on our Wedding Day! People are still talking about it. Thank you Seville!

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • PrincessLawrence

Cassandra · Married on 06/15/2018

I have been to many weddings at the seville. When we first started looking the seville was the first place we went and after 10 places they are the ones we came back to. So much is included in there package. We got 6 hour reception, 5 and a half hours of open bar, cake included, uplighting, bridal sweet with Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, 4 passed appetizers, 5 course meal with family style included, sweet table with chocolate fountain and Sunday bar, late night pizza, all the linens included, chavari chairs, and I am sure there was more. We saved $20 a person by having a Friday wedding. The room looked amazing and everyone said the food was amazing and they were so full. Everyone was super friendly and the staff was great. We did not get the passed family style as originally stated and I called and talked to them and they refunded us the money for it no problem. The Seville and its staff is AMAZING and I would recommend them 100 times over for your wedding. Nick the dining room manager is a huge joy to work with and super friendly. I asked for the pictures from my photo booth and got them right away.

Sent on 06/17/2018