351 Reviews for The Seville

House Beer (2)
House Liquor (2)
Shuttle (2)
Buffet (1)

They gave us what we wanted for a good price.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Valet, China, Linens, Cake

Thank you to NICOLE!!! you are an amazing asset to the Seville and a wonderful person to work with. You made everything possible for us!!! Thank you again I cannot wait!!

Profile Picture Nancy , 8/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Everything was beautiful, amazing, more than I imagined. Thank you for allowing us to have our special day here.

Profile Picture Keyonna, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Seville was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Our Wedding was everything we had envisioned and it was largely in part to the execution of The Seville. From our main contact Desiree, to Nick the Manager, Celene our Wedding Coordinator, the servers and bartenders and let's not forget the Photo Booth - everything was TOP NOTCH. I highly recommend The Seville. We are more than grateful for the incredible experience we had on our Wedding Day! People are still talking about it. Thank you Seville!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have been to many weddings at the seville. When we first started looking the seville was the first place we went and after 10 places they are the ones we came back to. So much is included in there package. We got 6 hour reception, 5 and a half hours of open bar, cake included, uplighting, bridal sweet with Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, 4 passed appetizers, 5 course meal with family style included, sweet table with chocolate fountain and Sunday bar, late night pizza, all the linens included, chavari chairs, and I am sure there was more. We saved $20 a person by having a Friday wedding. The room looked amazing and everyone said the food was amazing and they were so full. Everyone was super friendly and the staff was great. We did not get the passed family style as originally stated and I called and talked to them and they refunded us the money for it no problem. The Seville and its staff is AMAZING and I would recommend them 100 times over for your wedding. Nick the dining room manager is a huge joy to work with and super friendly. I asked for the pictures from my photo booth and got them right away.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/15/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

I hosted my wedding with the Seville Banquets on June 15, 2018 and I couldn't of been happier. What makes this place the best is... when you call and you need to discuss or ask questions on your wedding night or your contract...THEY ALL KNOW HOW TO ANSWER IT. They don't pass you to three different people to get you an answer. The girls here are FANTASTIC. Hands down. Next, the flow of the night went without a hitch. Couldn't believe it. Nick my room manager made SURE I was taken care of and was blown away at his attentiveness with two other weddings going on that night! I felt like I was a priority and just felt like I was in good hands. The Seville Banquets was truly the best way to have my wedding even thought I thought I wanted to do a rustic barn theme but seeing how well the Seville, Nick & Tammy (the whole staff really) took care of me and my guests, it turned out 1000x better than I thought. Thanks Seville, it was the perfect night!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Valet

The Seville was absolutely beautiful. They did a wonderful job with everything and the food was amazing. Great staff

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm the mother of the groom, and I ask to write this review. I have been to many weddings over the years and the Seville blew them all away. I was very fortunate to be involved in helping plan my daughter-in-law and sons wedding. Everyone in the front office listened and helped with the planning. The day of the wedding was perfect, and the staff is amazing!
The room was decorated beautiful, up-lighting, table cloths with overlay, chavari chairs with bands and centerpieces are all included in the package. We had hord's during cocktail hour and they kept coming, with the premium open bar the cocktail hour was great. Dinner came out hot, and there was plenty and delicious . After dinner there was a sweet table and a chocolate fountain and late night pizza's later. All of our guest a raving on the food and how beautiful the Seville is. Thank you all for a wonderful day.

Profile Picture Barb, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nick and the team at the Seville did a wonderful job making sure our wedding went beautifully. The planning process went smoothly and the day of the wedding went without any problems. We were incredibly impressed with everyone who helped make our wedding so great.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we first came to the Seville, we had a special request of having breakfast for dinner at our wedding. Not only were they able to do this, but The Seville staff was EXCITED and very willing to create a custom food package for us. The food was AMAZING and our wedding guests absolutely loved everything about it as well! On top of this custom menu, they included a lot of extra's in our price that most places would charge extra for (ie. Photo booth, chiavari chairs, colored napkins, uplighting, etc). All of that for an amazing price and we were even on a tight budget! We are so happy that we had our wedding reception at The Seville and wish we could do it all over again.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They went above and beyond to accommodate us with the date and times gave us extra perks witch were the best everything looked incredible and classy all the guest thought it looked very fancy and sofisticated made our night run very smoothly thanks to the attendant they assign to me she was amazing and made everything run sooo smoothly the cake was amazing as well

Photo for The Seville Review - The setting was amazing
Profile Picture Cindy, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I can't say enough about the Seville. My husband and I used this as the reception venue for our February 9, 2018 wedding, and it was beyond anything I could have ever expected. The manager Nick was there for us the day of, making sure that everything went smoothly (it did, despite a hectic snow storm), and Maria was our wonderful staff liaison. She kept everything going for us too, and helped calm my nerves about everything.

The private room that the wedding party had access to was a godsend for myself and my bridesmaids when we needed to get away (and eat chocolate strawberries; don't judge you know you would too!!!), and having a giant stall for me to use the bathroom in was definitely nice- I didn't have to go in the public bathrooms. The lighting was spectacular, as was the layout of the room. It didn't feel cramped even though there were 175 guests.

I keep getting comments from our guests about the dinner; people didn't expect to eat a whole lot, but I've had multiple people say that they ate the entire dinner (we did lemon chicken with broccoli and potatoes, pasta with marinara, and kielbasa as a second meat option). The staff set out the cake with the sweets table (which included a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!), and included cake to go in that setup. They also boxed the top layer of my cake for me, and that's sitting in the freezer now.

Overall, I'd recommend this to anyone including my best friend. The decision to go with the Seville was one of the best I made during my planning process. They also give ~*EXCELLENT*~ discounts for off season/Friday weddings, which we took full advantage of. If you're stuck thinking about whether or not to go with this venue, DO IT. JUST DO IT.

Photo for The Seville Review - Just obsessed with my cake.
Photo for The Seville Review - You can see a bit of the head table, and the guest tables
Photo for The Seville Review - Uplighting was excellent. We used purple.
Photo for The Seville Review - Table and cake were included with the price of the venue.
Profile Picture Margaux, 2/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

Nick, Maria and their team did an amazing job! They went way above and beyond to make sure our experience was absolutely perfect. They paid attention to every detail, things we didn’t even think of! The whole night was flawless for us, our bridal party, families and guests. We had nothing but compliments on the whole night, we wish we could do it again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wow!!! My wife and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Seville December 15th 2017 and let me tell you they were absolutely amazing from the first time we stepped foot in there before we knew we would book there all the way up to the point we hopped in the shuttle to take us to the hotel after the reception. Tammy had helped us with our booking from day one and she might be one of the amazing person I have ever met! Not only was she professional throughout the entire process but you can tell she is a genuine person who truly does care about you. Let’s face it getting married is great but some of the process of booking the venue, picking the menu, dj, photographer, and other things that come with planning a wedding can become overwhelming and frustrating! Tammy took us through everything step by step and made everything as about as easy as it could get. The rest of the staff was also just as amazing! During the wedding I tried to talk with most of my guests and talked with some even after the wedding and all I heard back from them was how great the food was and that the amount of food served was just incredible. Everything was quality from the soup/salad to the chicken vesuvio to the bananas foster! To go along with the stellar service, great food, and gorgeous venue (everything was decorated for Christmas) my wife and I had the time of our lives that we will cherish forever, the price for everything was untouchable compared to any other venue we looked at and I don’t think they would have been nearly as good as the Seville was. It’s really great to hear your guests talking about how amazing the wedding/reception was days after the actual wedding. If your looking for just an all around great place to have your wedding or reception at PLEASE look no further than the Seville! I would recommend this place to any couples looking to plan their big day here. Thank you Seville and thank you Tammy for giving us more than we could ever hope for!

Profile Picture Eric, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Indoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

Amazing value and service! The Seville did an upscale job on a budget. We will highly recommend this facility to everyone we see.

Profile Picture Jami, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I honestly couldn't have been any happier with the Seville! They were amazing and worth every single penny! Thank you for making my day so special!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about The Seville!! Everything was absolutely amazing! They truly made our wedding as perfect as we hoped it would be. The staff was so helpful and took a lot of the stress out of wedding planning. I still can't believe the number of things included in the cost, and it's not one of those "you get what you pay for" deals. Everything was phenomenal. There was so much food between the appetizers, meal, desserts and late night pizza that no one went hungry. My guests are still telling me how great the food was and that the whole night was fabulous. I highly recommend The Seville. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about them. They gave us a magical wedding reception and I wish I could relive it again!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service! Excellent food! Received the most for our money from this venue, all of our guests had an absolute blast!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire experience from the first tour, to planning, to execution was so easy and flawless!! Everything I wanted, they made happen. Nicole H is amazing, I cant say enough good things about her! The service team we had that night was also incredibly attentive! They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect the entire night. Even when the night was over they were still so helpful. I would recommend the Seville to anyone who wants an elegant reception on a budget. So So happy we went with them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor

Thank you so much for help for our wedding. You guys helped us and stepped up when our DJ didn't show and we had to get a last minute back up. I have personally told everyone how amazing you guys were and how awesome Miranda was taking care of everyone that night. Thank you guys. The food was awesome and it was so beautifully set up. Thank you for an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Seville did such a great job with setting up my centerpieces/candy bar, and kept the candy bar filled through out the night. Food was amazing and venue was beautiful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The coordinator the Seville provided was excellent. She was so accommodating and friendly. The night went perfect and I couldn't have picked a better location!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sam, his daughters (sorry I suck with names) and the rest of his staff (SHOUT OUT TO GISELLE) were beyond amazing! My hubby and I were married on 10/7/17 and it was more than we could have asked for. The entire staff was so accommodating, despite out meager budget the wedding felt like it cost a BILLION BUCKS! If you are getting married in the Streamwood/Schaumburg/Northwest Chicagoland area do not skip going to visit Sam and his wonderful staff at the Seville! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Indoor

My cousin's event was perfect! Thanks to management Tammy, head chef Vic, and coordinators Nick, Selene, and Sue. We definitely recommend and will continue to return at your venue.

Profile Picture Charmaine, 10/1/17, 1 Review