The Savory Affair Event Planning Reviews

3 | East Greenwich, RI

3 Reviews for The Savory Affair Event Planning

Susan · Married on 07/28/2014

When choosing a wedding event planner I was looking for a company and representatives that would keep my best interest in the forefront and also help us with industry knowledge, creativity and keeping the moving parts organized. The Savory Affair was just that. Their service was amazing. They know vendors and have key relationships in the wedding industry that made our creativity and execution so easy. I also appreciated not having to worry during the wedding about the "behind the scenes" details on the day of as their staff had it covered. Thank you Savory Affair for a great experience!!!! We had the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • User3692972 · event on: 08/17/2013

The Savory Affair planned a wine tasting party this past summer at our house with about 40 friends. The event was fantastic The wine selection was tasty and food was delicious....especially the raw bar. Sabrina and Patrick were professional and responsive. We hope to have the similar beer tasting event next fall and use them again. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Lena · event on: 05/24/2014

Jessica and Alex were very helpful and easy to work with. They were very accommodating when we wanted to change things last minute. I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 05/28/2014