The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon Reviews

43 | Red Bank, NJ

43 Reviews for The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2015

I'm so glad I went to Sassy Chic! It was the first place I looked for a dress, and Donna was incredibly helpful in selecting dresses that fit my style, body type, event date, and budget. Each dress I tried on at her shop was stunning. The next day, I visited four other dress boutiques in the area, but none came close to Sassy Chic in the quality of service, space, or dresses. I went back to Sassy Chic to buy THE dress; I felt gorgeous and got so many compliments on it! Throughout the whole process Donna's advice was simply amazing and I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/05/2015

I walked into this shop and thought, WHY DIDN'T I COME HERE EARLIER!?!!?!?!?!? I came in looking for accessories and was shown a handful of items by the lovely Donna. Unfortunately, the one item I was looking for was not in the store, HOWEVER, she was patient with me and showed me a few other options. I now know of an amazing place in Red Bank that has incredible service and GORGEOUS items!

WILL RECO THIS PLACE TO ANY OTHER BRIDE!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

The customer service at Sassy Chic Boutique is unsurpassed! Donna is a wonderful woman and a pleasure to work with. My experience there was truly amazing, and far better than at any other bridal boutique I shopped at. Other stores were nice, but here Donna created such a personal experience! At Sassy Chic Boutique I was the only bride there, and I was in my own dressing room with my own area to show my mom and sister gowns in private. Even if another bride had been there at the same time, she would have been in another area so that it would not have been distracting. I can easily get overwhelmed while clothes shopping, and at some stores where there were other brides trying on gowns at the same time, on the same stage, in front of the same mirror I was getting very distracted and upset. I purposely only brought my mother and sister to shop with me because I only wanted their opinions- not the opinion of strangers. The personalized service at Sassy Chic put me at ease so that I could focus on myself and what I truly liked and felt comfortable in.
    Donna is so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. She picked out the dress I ended up buying! I did not buy it on my first visit to the store, but returned later to try two dresses on again, as well as some others. Donna had everything all ready for me and remembered me from my first visit. She was so helpful, and did not put any pressure on me at all.
    The atmosphere of the Boutique feels very high end, but I found a dress for much cheaper than I expected! I told Donna my budget was $3,000 but I bought a dress that I love for less than half of that. If I picked out dresses that were out of my price range, Donna told me that up front and didn't push me to try on anything outside of my budget. I really appreciated that she was not trying to push me to spend more money.
    I recently purchased the dress, and can't wait til it comes in soon! I am excited to go back to Sassy Chic Boutique to look for a veil and accessories!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Donna was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to any bride seeking a special and personalized experience.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Jolie · Married on 10/12/2014

Donna is A ++++++ all the way! She was so super amazing with her sense of style and professionalism, she dressed me like the princess I wanted to be and everyone was in awe of my jewelry, my veil and my MAGGIE SOTTERO dress! Donna, thank you so much for making our day the most happily ever after! You are a fairy godmother! All brides in the area, go see her she is the best for sure!!!! xoxoxo

Sent on 10/15/2014

The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you it was such a pleasure working with you to create the perfect LOOK for your wedding day!!! XOXO Donna

I highly recommend The Sassy Chic Boutique! Donna was AMAZING! She understood exactly what I was looking for and found the perfect dress and veil for me. The dress I picked was only the 4th one I tried on! She took away any nerves I had about dress shopping and made the experience easy and stress free. She really knows what she's doing!

Sent on 11/10/2014

If you want to feel like the special and amazing bride that you are, than The Sassy Chic Boutique is your very best choice for getting an exquisite wedding gown, with professional, courteous and personalized service, and an excellent value !!! Please do yourself a favor if you are looking for your wedding dress or that special occassion dress, and book an appointment with the owner, Donna Orecchio & her assistant Leah, and you won't regret it. --- Mother's of the Bride and Mother's of the Groom will also be treated like the fabulous persons that you are :)

****This boutique is NOT a wedding factory with throngs of shoppers, mutlitple appointments booked at the same time, and tons of commotion and noise... ****

Sent on 01/12/2014

Gina · Married on 06/07/2014

I got a postcard about Sassy Chic Boutique's sample sale and went on a whim just trying to get an "idea" of what I wanted. Needless to say, I ended up walking out having found the most incredible wedding gown that I NEVER would have envisioned myself in (and 50% off to boot!). The family business aspect of Sassy Chic makes you feel like your trying on wedding gowns with close family at home, not in a stuffy gown shop like some other places make you feel. They cater to each and every request and are genuinely devoted to helping you find your dream gown. I'm so glad that I found my dress here! Definitely make it your first stop!

Sent on 07/27/2014

The Sassy Chic Boutique is truly one of a kind! I didn't know where to start the search for my perfect dress, so i did what any girl in 2013 does...I googled! A simple search of "Bridal Boutiques in New Jersey" led me into the wordeful hands of Brittany and Donna. Combined, they were an amazing pair. Brittany went above and beyond to pull all kinds of dresses that I thought screamed "me". With each and every one, Brittany would give me her opinions and I welcomed them. I truly felt like I had her complete attention the entire time. I knew that I had come to the right place and even more, I knew that my dream dress was somewhere hanging up in my dressing room. Sure enough,it was in there! As soon as I put it on, I knew! I'm not such an overly emotional girl, but when you find the right dress, you definitely know! I can't begin to thank Donna for her kidness; always peeking over to give me such wonderful compliments with each and very dress I tried on. She is equally as wonderful as the staff she has working for her. I would recommend this sassy, chic bridal boutique to any and all future brides! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Karina · Married on 10/18/2013

Donna was incredible from start to finish. I had my heart set on this beautiful gown from Essence of Australia. I could not find a sample of this dress in any store! I wanted to try this dress on badly since it was the only dress that really caught my eye. Donna from Sassy Chic Boutique was the only dress store that was nice enough to order the sample for me to try on. This must not have been easy to do since it is not a dress they normally carry. As soon as I entered the store, I felt like she was one of my bffs! She was so sweet along with her employee Britney! The appointment was a whole hour just for me and my family. There was no one else in the store and I felt like a princess throughout the entire appointment. Although it did take months for the dress to come in (which is standard for dresses), Donna kept in contact with me throughout the wait. She has an amazing memory and was able to recall all the details (the veil we chose, the shoes I had, the headpiece) for my first fitting. I ordered my two veils (fingertip and blusher), earrings, bracelet, and dress from here and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. I contemplated for a while whether I needed a necklace or not with my dress. Donna gave me her honest opinion and didn't recommend I buy a necklace since it might take away from the rest of the jewelry and sparkle the dress already had. It was so great to see someone give their expert opinion and only look out for me instead of just saying, "Yes you need a necklace" just to make a sale. This really showed me how wonderful Donna was! I would absolutely recommend brides to shop here! It was an amazing experience! I can't wait to send Donna all my pictures and show her how beautiful she made me look that day! :-)

Sent on 10/27/2013

Thank you Karina!!!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

Donna at Sassy chic boutique put my entire vision together, from my dress to my jewelry and hair piece. She has a great eye for designers and knows how to bring your vision to life. I first went there to look for a designer that they carry and ended up purchasing a different dress. I got married on the beach and it fit exactly what I was looking for. The jewelry and veil she chose for me was stunning. My dress was very simple and she recommended adding a belt. I received compliments on my belt and many people thought it was one piece and that they came together. She makes you feel comfortable and doesn't rush you. She helps you decide what is the best look for you. Thank you so much for your dedication to making a girls dream come true.
    Love Michelle
    Married 10/12/13 at Windows on the Water Sea Bright NJ

Sent on 10/29/2013

The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you I can't wait to see your wedding day pictures.

Barbara · Married on 10/05/2013

I was so lucky to have gotten my wedding dress, veil and earrings from the Sassy Chic Boutique. Not only did they treat me like a special Bride (and not just another sale), they gave me such personal, professional service and I felt that they went above and beyond in helping me to look just as I had envisioned on my wedding day. It was so nice to get my dress from a family owned shop who seemed to take great care in keeping me updated and comfortable with all details. I would (and have many times already) recommend the Sassy Chic Boutique to all brides. Donna was ultimately the person who picked my dress based on my small description of what I wanted and she is extremely talented at what she does there. Loved the EXPERIENCE that Sassy Chic Boutique offered!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2013

The Sassy Chic Boutique is a fantastic bridal gown shop! Donna and Brittany were so helpful when looking for my gown. First of all, I was able to get an appointment for a Saturday when I called earlier in the week (another store in town pretty much laughed when I asked for an appointment so close and wouldn't even tell me their next available time; crossed them off the list right away). It was my first day of dress shopping and they happened to be having a trunk show that day. I brought in my book of gowns that I ripped out of magazines, not quite sure what style I was looking for. Donna sat down and flipped through, immediately knowing that I was looking for something soft and romantic.
    My gown ended up being the 2nd dress I tried on, but since it was my first day of shopping, I wasn't ready to commit. Brittany told me that if there's a dress I can't stop thinking about once I go home, that's THE dress. About 2 weeks later, I went to a big name bridal store and tried on a few gowns; they were pretty, but none of them compared to "the dress I couldn't stop thinking about". Plus, I felt like just another sale.
    The following week, I called Sassy Chic and placed my order for my Dogma by Pronovias gown. Donna remembered exactly who I was and I remember her saying, "I was wondering where you were; there was no way you found another dress that looked more perfect on you!"
    A few months later, I went back in to Sassy Chic to find my veil (Christina Garcia) and headpiece (Elena Maria).
    I have recommended Sassy Chic already to multiple brides/mothers of brides that I know, and will continue to do so!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Kristin · Married on 08/09/2013

If I could I would tell everybride in a 100 mile radius not to waste their time going to NYC and head over to Sassy Chic and give your business to people who actually care about you and your day! I am SO GRATEFUL to Donna and her family (it's a family owned business) at the Sassy Chic Boutique! I reallly had a very limited budget but was unwilling to compromise on my "perfect dress" and was starting to think I wasn't going to find it....until I came in to this lovely store in Red Bank. They had a great selection of reasonably priced designer dresses and treated me as if I was their only customer. After finding the one, they worked with me so I could make small payments and then one day out of the blue, Donna asked me if I wanted to buy the sample instead since it fit me perfectly and I could save $600. I was beside myself with excitement-she didn't have to go out of her way to make that happen for me and she saved me a small fortune, I had felt like I hit the bridal gown lotterey lol! Donna and her family are truly "salt of the earth", honest people who know their industry and treat you like family.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Thank you!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2013

I walked into Sassy Chic without a clue of what I was looking for or an appointment. They gladly let me fill out their form to help me select some styles and helped fit me between other scheduled appointments. These ladies really make you feel special from day 1 and they listen to what you want or think you want. They also help you pull that one style that is exact opposite of what you think you want. They make you feel like family and have champagne ready for when you select the dress! I highly recommend going here to look for a gown. The gowns are gorgeous and surprisingly reasonable. Once you select your dress they work with you to find the perfect veils and accessories to go with your style.
    Every bride comes out unique and I know I felt special.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Carol · Married on 06/22/2013

Donna and all of the employees at Sassy Chic were such a pleasure to work with. I had been in various bridal stores and they by far were the kindest and easiest to work with. They asked me what my budget was right away and they were excited to work within the range. I didn't feel like I was being tricked in to falling in love with a dress only to find out I couldn't afford it. Donna did such a great job styling me that I bought jewelry and my shoes there as well. When I went for my final fitting Donna was there to make sure everything went smoothly. I have recommended so many people to go see their beautiful space and even if they didn't find their dress there, they were very impressed with the store and staff. Sometime I still stop in to say a quick hello and they are always so friendly.

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • I

Ivana · Married on 05/18/2013

I can’t say thank you enough to Donna, Brittany, and her mom and dad. I felt like a princess and a fabulous diva all-in-one on my wedding day. From my first appointment to my first alterations appointment, Donna & Brittany were there with me every step of the way. From my amazing dress, to my beautiful veil, to my over the top gorgeous Svarowski jewelry, and topped off with fabulous shoes. Sassy was my second store once it was time to find my dress. Until Sassy, I liked all of the dresses I tried on, but once Donna brought me the Pronovias Diango dress, everyone knew it was THE dress. I didn’t want to take it off. In fact when my dress came in, I spent forever in the store that I thought Donna would kick me out, but she didn’t! We played dress up and Donna made sure I felt comfortable, sexy, and looked amazing on my wedding day. My husband told me I looked so sexy in my gown & people are still complementing how amazing my gown looked, how beautiful & intricate the jewelry was, and how the veil just finished the look with the intricate lace work to match the gown & course how beautiful I looked in the dress. And I have Sassy Chic to thank for that. I walked into the store skeptical about finding a dress, and I not only found the dress but made a new family. I love love love Sassy Chic Boutique!!! <3

Sent on 06/13/2013

Donna from the Sassy Chic Boutique made finding my perfect wedding dress the experience of a lifetime. She was so sweet and attentive, after a few questions she pulled dresses that were the style I imagined plus one or two outside of my criteria to give me and idea of other options. After trying on about 4 dresses I found THE ONE. I loved it so much that I can't believe I only get to wear it once! The experience was great, the salon isn't huge so you have a very intimate feeling while being fitted as you are the only one in the store with them. It's a family business and you can tell that they really care about their customers.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Courtney · Married on 04/12/2013

My experience at Sassy Chic was truly amazing and everything I wanted finding a wedding gown to be. Donna and her family took wonderful care of me every time I visited the store. I fell in love with my Pronovias gown the first time I saw it and Donna put together a gorgeous look for me that included a beautiful veil, headpiece and earrings, and made me feel like a princess. She even helped my Mom pick out jewelry for her Mother of the Bride gown.

Donna was with me the whole way through and when my wedding had to be postponed because of Hurricane Sandy she not only made sure my gown was kept safe but her and her Mom hugged me while I cried over such a big disappointment. When my big day finally came I felt amazing in my dress and was so thankful that I chose Sassy Chic. I didn't just buy a dress there...I experienced the personal attention and service that every bride should get. I highly recommend visiting Sassy Chic and letting Donna help you become a beautiful bride!
    Courtney

Sent on 09/24/2013

The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you!!! I look forward to receiving your beautiful pictures.

XOXO
    Donna

Danielle · Married on 04/07/2013

Stunning, remarkable and beautiful all describe a bride who went to your average bridal store. Brides of the Sassy Chic Boutique are described as PERFECTION! Donna (the owner) knows and understands how a woman wants to look and feel on her wedding day.
    Your bridal gown experience will begin by entering her downtown Red Bank boutique with hardwood floors and a vaulted ceiling – just gorgeous. You are greeted by the warm caring faces of Donna, her parents and staff. The walls are covered in photos of the perfect brides Donna has dressed. There is no hunting through gowns in Donna’s store. She sits down with each and every bride and gets an understanding of what will make their day one that they will never forget. After figuring out just what your perfect look will be Donna dresses you in your private dressing room while your guests wait in a private viewing area. She is there every step of the way, helps you into the gowns and makes sure every element lies just as it should. She will then complete your look, so that you can really feel and understand how your wedding gown will look on the biggest day of your life. She adds a veil and jewelry and not just any old thing but items that match your gown, your desired look and your personality to a “T”. Although it is cliché, my mom and I began to cry when I saw myself in the mirror for the first time in the gown that was meant to be mine. Your bridal gown experience will end with a champagne toast to you and your happiness. It is truly the most amazing experience. If you don’t believe me, go see for yourself!
    I recommend no one else but Donna and the Sassy Chic Boutique to every single bride I meet. My experience at the Sassy Chic Boutique was more than I could have asked for. I want to thank Donna from the bottom of my heart for making my wedding day everything I dreamed of and so much more! THANK YOU DONNA!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kristin · Married on 04/06/2013

Donna and Brittany were incredibly kind, attentive and caring to work with. I had no vision of what I wanted my wedding gown to look like and was even having a particularly bad day when I had an appointment to go try on gowns. Both of them changed that mood and helped me find the perfect gown and accessories for our wedding day. . Once I had my hair trial I went back to the shop and Donna helped me even pick out my veil. When I had my fitting they met me at Michael Durue and were both like part of the family at that point. I will even go back to them for other accessories or dresses for future weddings!! they are hands down the best bridal boutique in the area! Go check them out!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Angie · Married on 03/23/2013

Although it will be almost a year since I got married, I can't forget the amazing experience I had purchasing my beautiful Pronovias gown from the Sassy Chic Boutique. On the Big Day everyone raved about my look and I have Donna to thank for every detail. I'll never forget on the day of my first appt., I was your typical type A bride with my binder and pictures of dresses that were of interest. Donna was patient and wasn't forceful with her suggestions like the other places I visited. The end result was to die for...I was the belle of the ball. Everyone was so impressed that my older brother continues to try to take the credit for selecting THE DRESS, but in my heart I know the truth. Donna helped me select a dress that made me look like a princess! I will be forever grateful.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Donna is AMAZING. I spent three separate weekends at Donna's store in Red Bank (coming from NYC) prior to purchasing my gown and am so glad I did. It really meant something to me to have such an intimate experience where I was truly waited on. My dress came in, custom fit, 1 month later and Donna stayed in touch with me for the next 9 months before I took it to get altered. She also came with me to her recommended tailor, to make sure all the changes we discussed took place. She was incredibly kind and communicative, as we e-mailed back and forth many times over the year with wedding day fashion questions. I also purchased my veils, 2 headpieces, and a fur wrap from her, which everyone fawned over on my wedding day. The Sassy Chic Boutique was a perfect local store that made me feel beautiful and special as I prepared for my special day.

Sent on 12/03/2012

The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review, I had so much fun working with you and your mother!!! Please send me pictures so I can see how beautiful you looked.

Best
    Donna
  • JennD

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2012

My mom and I actually stumbled on this shop when we were walking around Red Bank looking for a pair of bridal shoes. I am so happy we walked down Monmouth Street and found this store! I found the perfect pair of Benjamin Adams shoes. Everyone in the store was extremely helpful and the shoes came in about a week.

Sent on 11/12/2012

I purchased a gorgeous vintage inspired bird cage veil at Sassy Chic Boutique. I had shopped all around the area and online for the perfect bird cage veil, and Sassy Chic had by far the best selection: made with the highest quality materials and fit my face exactly how they are supposed to. I received so many compliments on the veil and truly loved it. Donna was also extremely helpful, and had several ideas for how to wear the veil, one the traditional way and then pinning the veil back in a little pouf for the reception so I got two looks in one! They also have a very nice selection of dresses, jewelry, and shoes. I highly recommend Sassy Chic!

Sent on 10/09/2012