The Royalton Mansion Reviews

The Royalton Mansion 5
The Royalton Mansion 6
The Royalton Mansion 7

megan · Married on 08/27/2016

This place was THE BEST! I am so glad that we booked this as our venue. From day one Mike T was amazing to deal with. He is so quick to respond and always able to get ahold of him. Even up to the week of our wedding, when he was awaiting his wife to give birth, I was still able to get ahold of him. Michelle, the bridal attendant, was fabulous. She was always there for anything that i needed. it was great. the entire staff there is wonderful. i cannot say anything bad about any one person there. This is the place to have your wedding. Everything ran so smooth, the food was absolutely delicious and it was just great. Family and friends are still talking about how great everything was there and how amazing the staff is. Thank you again to Mike T, Aldo and Michelle! I hope to be able to go back there again. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Marissa · Married on 08/13/2016

I had already known how great a wedding was at the Royalton from being in a friends bridal party last year but for my own i got first hand experience at how wonderful they really are. Not only is the venue beautiful inside and out but the quality of the staff is first class. Mike was patient and accommodating with all my crazy questions and requests from day one. Always easy to get in touch with a quick with a response. Michelle, Aldo and the entire staff are ON POINT. They literally take care of everything you and your bridal party need, making sure everything runs smoothly, everyone is where the need to be on time, and most importantly, everyone (especially the bride and groom) are happy. The food, from cocktail hour to the dinner to dessert (we did passed desserts and it was like an army of servers offering guests every single one of my favorite desserts) to the exit station (with an oven warming crispy churros!) was amazing. My family, bridal party and guests can't stop raving about how incredible this venue was and i agree 100%. I could not be happier with my choice to book the Royalton and would recommend any bride with high expectations do the same!

Sent on 08/16/2016

My husband and I got married at the Royalton on July 3rd. It was by far the most gorgeous and elegant affair. Jorge went above and beyond always clarifying answers to our questions, giving us unique ideas and catering to our requests. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was and the supply was great! The cocktail hour was PHENOMENAL and dinner was INCREDIBlE. Can't fail to mention how stunning the mansion is! It is such a wonderful venue for a royal intimate wedding. Thank you for everything Jorge! It was such a fairytale wedding, everything we dreamt of and more.

-Stephanie & Ryan

Sent on 07/22/2016

savina · event on 03/06/2016

I just celebrated my Bridal Shower at the Royalton this past weekend. The experience was nothing short of perfection, and quite easily one of the best experiences I have ever had at a catering hall. Mike T., George and Kim as well as the support staff did everything possible to ensure the day went smoothly. They went above and beyond to guarantee that the day was everything we wanted it to be, and more. My guests have not stopped raving about the food, beautiful location and impeccable service. I will definitely keep this venue in mind for any future events and would highly recommend The Royalton without reservation!

Sent on 03/10/2016

molly · Married on 02/14/2016

We would like to give a special thanks to Mike T. and George at the Royalton. They made sure that EVERY DETAIL was taken care of from the initial planning up until the time the party was over. They were meticulous in every aspect. Both Mike T. and George orchestrated a flawless, fabulous party. We are of course somewhat prejudiced as we believe that this was one of the best weddings that we have ever attended. That being said, we heard the same comments from our guests. The beautiful mansion, the DELICIOUS food, great service from a courteous and attentive staff, are only some of the many compliments that we received from our guests. To this day, guests are still talking about how incredible the food was and how beautiful the mansion was. Mike T. and George are extremely accommodating and work with you to ensure you are 100% happy. They truly went out of their way to do whatever was necessary to ensure a wonderful evening. Thank you again for allowing us to have a magical and wonderful day and evening.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2015

My husband and I had our reception at The Royalton and it was absolutely amazing! The mansion is stunning inside and out. Mike T was very accommodating with all of our needs. All of our guests said the food was amazing! Especially the lobster ravioli and butternut squash ravioli! We got to create our own menu with Mike T and even add our favorite desserts to the Viennese hour. Also, my husband and I wanted Newcastle Ale and a pumpkin beer to go with our fall theme and they were able to accommodate us. Everything, from the time we got there at 9 in the morning to the time we left the next morning was perfect. Michelle, our bridal attendant was on top of everything making sure not only me and my husband, but my entire bridal party and immediate family, were taken care of. She made sure I had a drink in my hand the entire night, she made sure my husband and I got a chance to eat our dinner. During the Viennese hour I was so busy dancing and having a great time I didn't even stop to eat but Michelle made sure I had dessert waiting for me when we got up to the bedroom after the reception. Everything was just perfect and I am so happy we picked The Royalton!

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • W

Warren · Married on 08/22/2015

Just had my son's wedding there yesterday, 8/22/15. The place inside and outside is obviously wonderful. The food, meaning everything at the cocktail hour and everything at dinner was fantastic, matching or exceeding any fine dining experience. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about either.
    Prior to the event though you get to taste the food and see the venue so we really weren't surprised by either. What was surprising was the impeccable service! Starting hours before the party we were all treated in a way that is hard to describe. It seemed like before you could even think of something you needed or wanted they were there to provide it for you.
    I dealt mostly with George, Steve and Kim who could not have been more professional. From getting you a drink or food, running errands, organizing everything, to having to tie 8 bow ties there was nothing they were not ready and willing to do. They took away any stress that may have come with the day.
    During the party nothing changed. I must have been asked 20 time if there was anything at all I needed.The amazing service was not just for the wedding party though. Guest after guest commented about how they were treated as well. Three guests told me they felt like old friends with the waiters by the end of the event as they took so much care in the service they provided. Someone there sure knows how to choose and train their staff.
    I've been lucky enough to travel and attend many functions and affairs at high end places and I can say (and many others said the same thing) that the Royalton is above ANYTHING else I have experienced! It doesn't get better then this!!!
    Thank you Royalton Mansion....

Sent on 08/24/2015

andrew · Married on 08/22/2015

WHATEVER YOU HAVE HEARD, THEY ARE EVEN BETTER!
    We selected the Royalton for our daughter’s wedding because of its reputation and our meeting with Jorge. We visited several facilities and golf clubs and were most impressed by Jorge’s professionalism and desire to please. Often, these are just words to get you to commit to a contract, but be assured that the Royalton and its staff follow through and more.
    During the planning process, we were well advised by Jorge, Michael and the owner, Michael Einhorn, as to every detail of the event, from the early planning of flowers, music, the menu, to day of event details. If we had input or wanted something that was out of the ordinary, all we had to do was ask.
    On the Wedding day itself, things could not have gone any more smoothly. The bridal party, groomsmen and parents were given their own dedicated staff member for the entire day and evening. Food and drink were amply supplied to everyone during the day and all needs were taken care of, including tying the men’s bowties. The ceremony went off without a hitch, and the cocktail hour was beyond belief. The quality of the food and liquor and the servers was as high as could be. The dinner was perfect and the service, from captains to waitstaff was the best that we and our guests had ever experienced. Weeks later, we are still hearing from family and guests that they didn’t go five minutes without being asked if they needed something. Drinks were replenished without being asked!
    To sum it all up, the key word at the Royalton is quality: both food and service. Having thrown large parties before at other venues, there is no other place that even comes close to the Royalton. Use them!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Carlen · Married on 08/08/2015

I got married at the Royalton on 8.8.15 and everyone is still talking about our wedding and raving about it! The location, the garden, the ballroom, and the getting ready rooms upstairs are all beautiful! You feel like you have your own mansion for a day! Mike was extremely helpful and responsive in all the planning of the wedding in the many months leading up to it. He always said that no question was dumb, and never seemed annoyed when I called several times a day when a question popped up in my head. George and Mike were extremely helpful and accommodating the day of the wedding. Our bridal attendant Michelle was amazing and so helpful! There was no task that she wasn't handling and she made sure that my bridesmaids could enjoy their night instead of helping me with my dress up and down the stairs :) She also made sure my husband and I were well fed and well liquored. Also, the food is the best food of any wedding we have ever been to. People are still talking about the food! The place is expensive, but for what you are getting it ends up being a better value than elsewhere because everything is included upfront without the need to add anything to your package. Other places mislead you because the quote starts low, and by the team you add all the bells and whistles that equal what we had at the Royalton you are paying more or similar. You can't beat having your own place for the day without competing with other weddings and events at the same time! My husband's mom said that if her daughter wanted to get married there, she would recommend it even though she doesn't like traveling to Long Island from Westchester.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Ellen · Married on 07/12/2015

From the second our daughter saw the beautiful spiral staircase and outdoor patio, she knew this is where she wanted to get married. Meeting and discussing her upcoming wedding with Mike T merely solidified her desire to get married at The Royalton. Mike T was genuine and kind, and throughout the wedding planning process patiently answered all our questions. He and George are the "dream team" and helped make all of our daughter's wishes come true.

The wedding was amazing. Mike T, George, and Michelle, the bridal attendant, were hands on the entire day. Michelle made sure the bride ate and stayed well hydrated. Mike T arranged for a surprise rainbow cookie cake for the groom that was incredible. The reviews we have gotten from family and friends have been nothing short of fabulous. The food was better than anything they had ever had, the waitstaff were attentive and kind.

A wedding venue is nothing but a place to get married and hold a reception. It's the people that plan, care for and hold your hand during the process that makes the wedding something special. Mike T, George and his entire staff helped make our daughter and son-in-law's wedding an amazing day. As our daughter said, it was the best day of her life, and she felt like a princess the entire day.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2015

We had our reception at the Royalton in July and we absolutely love love LOVED this venue!! The grounds were beautiful and well kept. Our pictures inside and around the property were gorgeous. The food is absolutely top notch. We picked our entire menu from start to finish and our guests could not stop raving about our cocktail hour and entree selections. Above all else, the staff is amazing!!! My bridal attendant Michele was wonderful and always there when I needed her. The maître d’ George ran my wedding like a well-oiled machine and Michael made sure every last detail was in place. No matter how many times I called and emailed him, he was always willing to help. There was never a napkin unfolded or a drink not filled. There really aren't enough words to explain how grateful and appreciative I am to all of them. I would highly recommended this venue as we had such a perfectly wonderful experience.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Brett · Married on 06/06/2015

We had our wedding at the Royalton Mansion at Roslyn Country Club. Mike, George and the entire staff were incredibly attentive to my wife the entire night! From the moment we stepped into the venue it was a magical day. The Bridal Party was provided with sandwiches, freshly made pastas, quesadillas, fruit, cheese and drinks throughout the day prior to the event. They kept everyone calm and took great care of us as we got ready. There were so many rooms upstairs, we felt like we were at home!

Throughout the affair, the bridal attendants, Mike, George and all the staff were on their 'A' game. They helped us with everything, from sewing up the brides dress when needed, to adjusting the air conditioning, and somehow they even stopped the rain right before the ceremony! I have never seen such attentive hosts, and that made an incredible difference during the night.

The food - I have been to many weddings and affairs, and without a doubt, the Royalton Mansion serves the best food we have ever had! They serve generous portions, and creates a custom menu with you, from all the cocktail hour stations, to the main courses, and even the cake! Everything was carefully chosen by us, and perfected by them. They even went as far as getting our favorite craft beers from around the country and served them at our wedding! All we could say was WOW, and the entire night and since that day our guests have been raving about the food and drinks!

The ambiance at the Royalton is amazing. I could not have been married at a more beautiful and classy venue. We are forever grateful to have been married at the Royalton Mansion, and highly recommend it.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Maryn · Married on 05/02/2015

I had the best wedding! Every moment at the Royalton was beyond my most amazing wedding dreams. Jorge, enthusiastically, positively, happily, amazingly will make sure you're wedding day is the best day of your life. Every single person at my wedding said literally, this is the "best wedding". The food was amazing, the presentation was elegant, the day was orchestrated perfectly by the entire staff. Most importantly, Jorge and Mike have it all covered. They seamlessly managed my day so that all I needed to do was arrive and enjoy.

The beyond...my mom, Jorge and Mike prepared a surprise for me and my husband 2 days before the wedding...a photo booth. loved it!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Without a doubt, the best place to get married!!

After searching throughout all of New York for a venue, I knew no other place compared to The Royalton Mansion. Everything about the place was amazing!! I loved that the mansion was all mine for the day! As soon as I arrived on my wedding day, I was greeted by my incredible bridal attendant, Michelle. She was SO kind and helped me stay relaxed the entire day.

Michael, Mike T, and Jorge were all amazing too. They were so extremely helpful with everything-from the planning to the actual day, I knew they would take good care of me and my family.

The rooms at the Royalton are gorgeous! We had our ceremony in the tent outside and it was perfect! The cocktail hour was delicious (enough food and drinks for weeks) and the ballroom is magnificent! Everything is extremely clean and well maintained. My friends made sure to tell me that they thought the servers were so on top of everything that they were always around the tables making sure people had enough to eat and drink).Although food does not make the wedding, my friends and family could not believe how amazing everything tasted! I was so excited to go upstairs to my bridal suite after the ceremony to have platters of cocktail hour food waiting for my groom and I! Everything ran so smoothly!

I could not have asked for a more perfect day and I truly thank the Royalton staff for making me feel so special and for making the night so amazing. THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Kathleen · Married on 11/29/2014

The Royalton is an outstanding reception venue. Their ability to work with you to come up with an amazing and personalized menu is impressive. Even more impressive is the actual food itself, and our families and friends were raving about the cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert. The rooms are quite beautiful, and the decorations at Christmas time are nicely done. Jorge helped us with all of the planning and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is so talented and caring it made the whole process very easy. The rest of the staff were also very helpful on the day of the wedding and we felt as though everyone did a fantastic job.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Amy · Married on 11/09/2014

Jorge and his staff gave me the perfect wedding- A beautiful venue, everything ran perfectly, I heard the food was amazing although I didn't have time to eat it and the best customer service anyone could ever ask for

Sent on 02/24/2015

Michele · Married on 10/26/2014

We had our wedding at the Royalton in Roslyn Heights in October 2014. Mike worked with us so that our event was perfect. He told us where the extras were helpful and where they were not. The entire staff was attentive before our event and the level of service we received the day of made my husband and me; our parents and siblings feel like royalty. My bridal attendant Kim, was so helpful and kind. She was on top of it all even helping me use the ladies room with my big dress. The food was delicious, the restrooms immaculate and the table service out of this world. We were deciding among a few country clubs on Long Island for our wedding. This was the balance between romance and class. The place is kept up so that the day of there is not even a wrinkle in the tablecloths. We loved the Royalton!

Sent on 12/28/2014

My husband and I just recently had our wedding at The Royalton. We can't say enough about how pleased we were with the service, quality of food, location and all around amazing team that works here. Jorge is absolutely AMAZING to work with and made the entire process enjoyable and exciting instead of stressful. Anything we wanted or thought would be nice, they made it happen! This place is top notch, and my guests are STILL talking about how great the food and ambiance was and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Having my wedding here was the best decision I made! I'm honestly sad the day is over because I do not get to see these guys anymore, but I have the most amazing memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you to Jorge, Mike T and the amazing staff at the Royalton!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Sara · Married on 10/19/2014

My husband and I got married here last Sunday on October 19, 2014. It is hands down the most beautiful place with the most accommodating staff and unbelievable food. From the start of booking we had the MOST positive experience.

Jorge’s confidence, kindness and calmness kept me sane over the months of planning the wedding. He was extremely flexible in anything we asked. When creating the menu he helped capture the true essence of who we are, which are huge foodies. They can create almost anything you can dream of. Not only was the cocktail hour unbelievable but the main dinners were restaurant quality.

On the wedding day, from the moment I arrived, I felt like a princess. The bridal suite was gorgeous, filled with food and drinks and enabled my girls, the moms and I to get ready like royalty. The room is breathtaking and I was so happy that I was able to start my day early and get ready in it. Kim was extremely accommodating and made sure that everyone was happy and hydrated while taking tons of pictures.

The staff was so attentive and made sure that not only us as the bride and groom were taking care of, but so were our parents and all of the guests at the party.

Everything was absolutely perfect! Jorge and Mike T run an amazing venue. They are amazing at what they do and so patient while they are doing it. True professionals! My wedding day was beautiful and organized. Not one thing went wrong the entire day.

Jorge was so calm through the entire process, which enabled me to be an extremely calm bride. From planning the menu, to arranging the rehearsal, to having the baker create the EXACT cake I wanted from a picture – Jorge nailed it!

One thing that is a major positive of the Royalton is the fact that they only do 1 wedding a day. To me this was an amazing feature because it really makes you feel special since your wedding is the center of everyone’s attention.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Laura · Married on 09/26/2014

We celebrated my daughter's wedding at The Royalton on 9/26/14 and it was absolutely PERFECT!! When she and her fiancé first began their search they visited several top rated venues but once they entered The Royalton the search was over. Mike T greeted us so warmly, escorted us through one lovely room after the other and then we sat with him to discuss menu options and details. This was the ONLY venue that did not give you a list of options from which to choose your cocktail hour choices, appetizer, salad, dinner and dessert options! The menu was custom made from start to finish and the end result was beyond amazing! The food and service was OUTSTANDING and the attention to detail was EXCEPTIONAL! On the day of the wedding Mike T, George and Michelle were there the entire time making sure everything went flawlessly, from beginning to end. They made sure the bridal party was attended to in all aspects and Michelle never left my daughter's side. Mike T brought my husband and I plates of food at the start of the cocktail hour to make sure we ate........he is absolutely the best!
    Mike T,, George and Michelle (the greatest bridal attendant ever), the amazing staff and the very talented chef are what make The Royalton the BEST venue on Long Island to have a wedding! They not only know how to throw a great party but they are warm, wonderful people. A very, very special place....

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • LVD205

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

We had our wedding reception at the Royalton on Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014. In short, we were blown away by the quality of our affair and the personalized service we received from Mike T. and everyone at the Royalton from the first day we visited. This is not your typical Long Island wedding factory - upon booking the Royalton, Mike T. worked hand in hand with us to create a party that was customized to our tastes, and made us feel like we were having our wedding at our own beautiful mansion. No detail went overlooked - the food was simply amazing (which was extremely important to us and our families), every picture and decoration was placed according to our instructions, and we received everything we were promised and more. Mike T. even opened up our cocktail hour early so that our guests could enjoy. We have fielded countless compliments from many of our guests who have said that ours is the best wedding they have ever been to. Many thanks to everyone at the Royalton for making our wedding a truly special and unforgettable affair! Love, Lauren and Andrew Baker

Sent on 09/22/2014

Mitchell · Married on 08/23/2014

My daughter got married here in August. I do not believe that any place could have been better then the Royalton. I had high expectations of the location as Mike T. instilled confidence from the start. All other venues hand you a menu early in the conversation with catering selections, but here food is the last thing talked about because the chef makes anything you want. My wife and I consider ourselves to be foodies and the food is exceptional here.
    The venue itself is elegant. The mansion and grounds are exceptionally well kept. With the fireplaces and the pictures of my kids on the mantels it felt we were at home. We held the ceremony in the garden- it was truly magical.
    The Royalton could not have a better staff. From George the matre'd to Michelle, the bridal attendant, to the wait staff, all of the bridal parties and guests needs were anticipated and attended to. All my guests raved about the service.
    For my wife and myself the experience we had at the Royalton was beyond our wildest dreams. I could not thank them enough for making my daughters wedding truly special.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Maureen · Married on 07/19/2014

The Royalton by far exceeded our expectations! Mike T. and George did an outstanding job and were both there throughout our entire wedding to be sure everything was perfect! We worked with Mike T. mainly for our wedding planning and he was readily available for any questions and suggestions at all times. The bridal attendants were wonderful as well, helped us throughout the entire wedding with anything we needed. The butler helped all of the guys throughout the day as well! The food was outstanding, and we really loved that we got to build the menu ourselves! All of our guests had an awesome time and loved the food!! We have heard nothing but how great our wedding was!! Mike T. and George hold their staff to the highest levels of expectations to make sure your day is absolutely perfect, and it certainly was PERFECTLY AMAZING! We didn’t have to worry about anything the day of our wedding, except to have fun!! I used to work in the catering business and I can safely say this is no catering hall, you will get the BEST of everything here! Mike T. and George checked on us throughout the day as well to be sure everything was perfect. We can’t thank them enough. They really made us feel like it was our mansion and they were our family/friends.
    I HIGHLY recommend the Royalton, I'm sad my wedding day is over! We will never forget our beautiful wedding day at the Royalton! Thank you so much to Mike T., George and all of the staff!!
    Thanks again!! Maureen & Al

Sent on 08/08/2014
  • User4196843 · 2+ years ago

I can't say enough how much I loved the Royalton and the people who worked with us for our wedding. Jorge was amazing and took care of every detail, he was responsive and patient with all of our questions. The day of the wedding went by seamlessly due to the professionalism and high quality of the Royalton and the staff there!! Thanks to everyone there for making my wedding day so special!!!! Also people are still raving about how delicious the food was!!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Kevin · Married on 10/25/2013

Okay brides.....

I am the owner of Barattini Productions DJ Services & Event Planning. I felt compelled to come on here and write about The Royalton Mansion. On Friday October 25th, 2013, we had the honor of performing a wedding at their venue. Weeks before I was in touch with George and Mike, who we have never met prior to our event, but probably some of the nicest, down to earth gentleman to deal with. We explained that we had a large set up, lights, stages, photo booth, and tvs. They were so accommodating to our entire staff with having an early set up to make sure that their bride and groom were happy, and that everything would be nothing shy of perfect. So the day comes, October 25th, we were welcomed with open arms, George and Mike lived up to our conversations, they were so into making the brides day special, it was an amazing feeling knowing that a venue was on the same page as us. From their amazing staff, waiters, to chefs, to the bartenders, everyone had a smile on their face and was so welcoming to us, and all guests. I personally over heard guests complimenting the friendliness, and the beautiful decor, that again I have felt compelled to let you all know. The wedding was a blast from start to finish, the dance floor was packed, the maitre'd was unbelievable, bridal attendant was following the bride and going the extra mile, the staff had everyone wanting more. This venue is probably one of the best kept secrets, and I can't wait until we get to perform there again. George and Mike were true class acts, and I hope you book with them. Again, I am writing as a vendor, we see everything behind the scenes that you do not!!!! TOP NOTCH, FIRST CLASS!!! If you would like further information I will leave my email!!

barattiniproductions@gmail.com - Kevin Barattini - Barattini Productions