The Royalton at the Lawrence Yacht & Country Club Reviews

10 | Lawrence, NY

10 Reviews for The Royalton at the Lawrence Yacht & Country Club

10 The Royalton at the Lawrence Yacht & Country Club Reviews

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

We were blown away on the day of our wedding day when everything came to fruition at the Royalton and Lawrence Yacht and Country Club. Jorge was so helpful throughout the planning process and went above and beyond to complete our big day. Jorge, Arturo and the rest of the staff were outstanding all night long and offered nothing but the best service. Our guests cannot stop talking about how great the food was and truly had a wonderful time. It was such a magical day and that would not of been possible without the professional touches from Jorge and the rest of the staff.

mal · Married on 10/07/2017

This place is THE hidden gem for a wedding venue on Long Island. The food is SO GOOD and the service you’ll receive is bar none. It’s been a month since we had our wedding there and people are still telling me it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. What’s great about this venue is, on your wedding day it’s all yours. No sharing with other parties or club members. It is completely private and on a very quiet street. The back patio was so great to have, right off the ballroom and cocktail rooms, and the backdrop of the golf course, water and sky also made for great photos. And the ballroom has a large nook area for the DJ, so they don’t take up any part of the dance floor.

Arturo was our maître d' and I cannot say enough good things about him. Planning a wedding is stressful, so working with Arturo was a huge relief, knowing he was one of the few people I could really rely on. He sat with us since Day 1, answered all of our questions, worked with us on pricing, and offered his expertise in any way he could. He replied to emails and phone calls in a timely and professional manner. I can’t stress enough how wonderful he was. He was also there on the wedding day, and didn’t “pass off” the party to someone else, like many other venues do. He even remembered my father-in-law loved their French fries, and personally served him a plate of fries at dinner time. Arturo accommodated all of our requests, answered emails and phone calls in a timely fashion, and made sure our day and night ran smoothly. Working with him felt like working with family. Everyone at the club is really warm and welcoming when we came by every few weeks to discuss logistics. And they serve you delicious peach bellinis! (Which turned out to be my drink of choice on my wedding night). My only hope is that someone else I know has a wedding here, so I can enjoy the day as a guest. Thank you to Arturo &the rest of the LYCC team for a wedding celebration that was perfect in every possible way!

Shayna · Married on 06/30/2017

The Royalton at Lawrence Yacht and Country Club provided us with a beautiful venue, completely professional and courteous staff, and outstanding food with a nicely diversified menu for our wedding. Jorge and Arturo were there every step of the way to help us plan, promptly answer questions, and advise us on all details necessary no matter how large or small they may have seemed. Not only did Jorge meet our expectations, he exceeded them with his impeccable customer service and timely assistance. Our guests could not stop raving about our AMAZING cocktail hour, the signature welcome drinks before our ceremony, delicious dinner options and desserts. I would highly recommend the Royalton at Lawrence Yacht and CC to anyone looking for a truly unforgettable wedding.

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2017

You must book your wedding at the Royalton at the Lawrence Yacht and Country Club! I am not just saying this because it was my wedding, but it was the best wedding I have ever attended in my entire life! Throughout the process, we worked with Jorge and he listened to every tiny detail and executed flawlessly. Not only did Jorge listen, but he continued to give us great ideas and was extremely creative, especially regarding food options. I am a big foodie and every food item we were able to customize to our liking. The kitchen is extremely open to new ideas and was willing to try ideas we had. Our ceremony was originally planned for outside, but literally an hour before, the weather turned for the worst. Miraculously the staff was able to move the entire reception inside, move all the dining room tables and flower arrangements to make room for the reception, and it was the nicest reception i have ever seen! I still do not know how they did this so quickly! The cocktail hour was unreal, the best food and drinks, I am still hearing about this cocktail hour and it's been almost 3 weeks since my affair! The raw bar was a highlight, as well as the tequila ice luge. At most weddings you try to eat as much at cocktail hour because the dinner tends to be average. However, the food during our party was amazing, the appetizers and entrees were incredible, as well as all the dessert. We got our cake from Dortoni Bakery, thru the club, and they executed the design I wanted flawlessly. It looked exactly like the picture I gave to the bakery! Another thing I found truly special about this club is that every table at the party had their own waiter. This is very unusual, usually you are looking for a waiter to assist, but the staff was very attentive and always around to assist. When the night was over, I couldn't believe everything that happened, my dream had come to life, and it was better than I could have ever imagined! Make sure to have your wedding here, it was the best!

Jo · Married on 04/30/2017

I would recommend them to go ahead and book. It is a week since my daughter's wedding and we continue to hear "best wedding ever", "food amazing", "staff attentive and pleasant." Arturo and George are professional in every way, before, during and after the event. You know they know what they are doing and will pay attention to every detail that you have requested. The cocktail choices are fabulous and there was delicious, different and premium food at the stations and the passed appetizers. Our daughter chose family style dessert at the tables, rather than a Viennese table. Fantastic. She gave Arturo and George a picture of the cake she wanted-perfect. The bartenders were great. I think there was great value with the liquor and the food. Entrees were perfect. Service attentive and elegant. And I have not mentioned Kim, who assisted the bride with everything. Thank you, again, to Arturo, George and Kim and their great staff. And the patio, fire pit, cocktail room and ballroom all great.

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Our wedding was perfect, just perfect. I look back on it and I would not change a thing. The Royalton is beautiful, the staff is amazing, the venue is gorgeous, the food is delicious and i can go on and on and on. Gerard and Arturo are the best people and if you are looking for a place to have your wedding have it here. There is not a single thing i can say negatively about this place and the people.

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2015

Words cannot express my wedding last week at The Lawrence Yacht & Country Club, but I'm going to try my best. First off, Gerard and Arturo were a dream to work with this last year. They helped me plan the most beautiful, lavish affair with ease- all of our guests were raving that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. From the food, to the service, to the attention to detail, everything was perfection. The space itself is so beautiful. I was originally looking for a Brooklyn vintage-style venue for my wedding, as I hate the "tacky" Long Island catering hall look, but the Brooklyn venues we looked at were crazy expensive and too small. The Lawrence Yacht & Country Club was an amazing alternative- beautiful and classic, but neutral enough to enable you to make it your own with flowers/décor. Everything came together so wonderfully- I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding.

I have to give a special shout out to my bridal attendant- Jessica. She was INCREDIBLE! I was able to enjoy my day because of her- she was able to help me with every little thing and put my mind at ease when we were running a bit behind (at no fault to the venue).

I am SO thankful that we found such an incredible venue with an incredible team to make the day so memorable. You guys are the best!!

ann · Married on 05/30/2015

My daughter had her wedding at Lawrence Yacht and Country Club. Some one asked me what would change if I had the opportunity..My answer was NOTHING. The wedding was perfact. Beautiful rooms, excellent food, and the most accommodating staff EVER. No matter what we asked for, we were told NO PROBLEM. Gerard and Autoro became like family !!!! If you are looking for a venue...check this place out....you will not be sorry

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2014

I wish I could give more then 5 starts! There is no word to describe how unbelievably perfect our recent wedding here was! Arturo is the most patient and understanding man I know and went above any beyond anything I asked of him.. every guest raved about how good the food was and how great the service was! This place is a hidden gem! Better then any other wedding venue we have ever been to..You won't be sorry!

Victoria · Married on 07/26/2014

The Royalton Manager was very professional and worked above and beyond to ensure that the evening was magical and unforgettable. Starting with the reception and all the way through the end of the evening, the staff ensured that every detail was taken care of and that we were given the exact support that we needed through out the evening.