146 Reviews for The Royal Manor

Buffet (2)
Liquor License (2)
Event Planning (1)
Family Style (1)

The Royal Manor is a PHENOMENAL venue for a wedding. My husband and I booked the Royal Manor on February 2017 and were married on August 4, 2018. We went per the recommendation of a very good friend whom raved about this venue. Upon meeting the General Manager Douglas Walker, we loved his professionalism and very detailed description of what we would receive the day of the wedding. The Royal Manor exceeded our own expectations. The service, attention to detail, food was outstanding (might I add we are still being informed by our guests that it was the best wedding food they have ever experienced). We are forever grateful! We appreciate the entire Royal Manor team especially Douglas, Monica (the way in which you took care of me day of was phenomenal), Magda and Leslie. You made our wonderful dream a fantastic reality. Truly a job well done! In addition, I was not even worried the day of, you truly allowed me to enjoy every moment and the day ran very smoothly. We were in the greatest hands.

Profile Picture Tamara , 8/4/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

All the staff at the Royal Manner were very professional and very accomodating. My wedding was 6/29/18. We arrived 1 1/2 hours late to our own wedding(smh lol) and the staff did everything they could to make sure everything went as planned. Magna helped keep everything flowing and smooth. Jennifer was by my side all night assisting me everything from fixing my bussel, bringing food and drinks to the suite, packing and moving my things from one suite to another, and even packing my car at the end of the night. They were both great! The food was excellent and beautiful! Its a great place to have a wedding. They made my stressful and caotic day a very pleasureable and memorable one. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Keisha, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My fiancee and I went to the Royal Manor on a whim. We had driven by the Royal Manor countless times, but for whatever reason we did not think of this place first when planning our wedding. Had we gone there first we would have saved lots of time.

From our very first visit we were impressed with the space and the service that Carmel provided. Throughout the planning phase they were very accommodating and resourceful. This was a HUGE plus, since I did not have a wedding planner. All of the vendors that they recommended where top notch and affordable.

Fast forward to the day of, their food WAS AMAZING (much better than the tasting). Even the "venue cake" was delicious as it was provided by the very reputable Palermo's Bakery. The food was only topped off by their level of service. Peter, Julianna and Ana were wonderful! The entire staff was very professional and basically on point all night. They also set up the tables just as I envisioned them, placing all the favors, table numbers, memorial table, etc as I had asked.

Despite not having a wedding planner all I had to worry about was having a GREAT TIME! The cherry on top is that our guests are still talking about the food and service! I recommend the Royal Manor without reservation.

Profile Picture Julissa, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Valet, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor

Amazing!!! there was always a drink in my hand haha! and they always made sure i was happy and that everything was alright. the ceremony there was beautiful upstairs and the reception was perfect.!!!

Profile Picture Gladys, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I dealt with Carmel, she was amazing. I asked for a lot when it came to accommodating my needs and she worked with the manager to make sure I was happy with everything I wanted and that I got everything I asked for. My wedding is in 10months, I'll come back and update the review as to how it all went.

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on 1/31/2014 not only was important to have the perfect place also to have the most professional staff and The Royal Manor Truly made my day a dream come true.This place was fantastic people are very friendly and helpful . I had every single guest tell me it was the best cocktail hour of their life. Food was exceptional, service was perfection, place is GORGEOUS. And I wish i could relive that night again. I was so impressed and so were my guest, Jola helped me since day one ,she answered all my questions with no hesitation everything I wanted to be done she make sure it was done, Joanna and Olga ROCK my wedding night they made me feel like a princess they made sure I was calm and happy thru the entire day , There are no words to describe how I feel about the The Royal Manor , there staff makes you feel as if your home and their decorations are unbelievable!!!! They truly made us feel like royalty !!!! Can’t wait to hold another event here…
LOVE
Nelly & Erick

Profile Picture nelly, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here and it was simply amazing. The food was fabulous and they truly treated my bridal party and I like royalty. We had an amazing night and loved how the decor came out. I cannot say how much how priceless the event was but how reasonable the pricing really was- we had around 115 guests on a Friday night.

Profile Picture Chynna, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If your looking for a place to have your Dream Wedding look no further!! My Husband and I had our reception there and it was AMAZING!! From the food down to the employees. All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the Royal Manor is! Peter was just amazing from helping us decide the menu down to the little details!! All I can simply say is THANK YOU Peter & The Royal Manor for making our Wedding Day so special!!!
Bibi & Chris

Profile Picture Bibiana, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am not even sure where to start. My fiance and i were searching for a venue for our wedding and saw a friend recently got married at the royal manor so we decided to give it a try since we had never been there. Well we got married this past weekend on September 3rd and it was a dream come true. I literally have NO complaints, neither did my guests. We even had outside food come in for cocktail with no problem and a food truck at midnight! Doug and his staff are seriously the BEST! Since we booked our day last year, Doug was there every step of the way assuring our day would be perfect and answered any questions we had. I wish i could relive the day and eat more because the food was outstanding and we are still getting so many compliments from people about the food and how they never saw a raw bar like ours! The dessert selections were out of this world. I recommend anyone to check out The Royal Manor if they are looking for a wedding venue, seriously its the best. Thank you guys so much, we will NEVER forget this day!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

The Royal Manor was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. They were very professional and responded quickly to any questions or inquiries we had. It's been 2 1/2 months and our guests are still raving over the food and the venue itself. I would definitely recommend The Royal Manor for your wedding day !

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We got married on 6/10/16. We couldn't have picked a better venue to host our wedding than The Royal Manor! Everyone went above and beyond making our special day even better than we imagined it would be! This venue has been so accommodating since the first day we met with them to inquire about their place. Our Maitre D Joanna and our bridal attendant were on top of everything. They couldn't be more helpful and friendly, they made sure we had food and drinks at all times, helped us with our shoes and gowns when we needed an extra hand. Our guests were raving how great the waiter staff attended to each table and kept them happy. We had a good feeling about this venue from day one and we were very pleased with everything! We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great place with staff who gets it!!!

Profile Picture cynthia, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

I don't think I can put into words how amazing our wedding at the Royal Manor was. It is truly a beautiful venue and it provided me with the wedding of my dreams! Easily one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning was picking this venue! Douglas is literally the best- he's so professional and personable and does everything he can to make your special day exactly what you want and more. The food is amazing! Everyone talked about it all night.. the guests could not get over the cocktail hour and the unbelievable Viennese dessert hour! Douglas worked with us to customize our entire menu and made changes and substitutions for us to make our wedding day a one of a kind experience. The ice luge at the bar in the reception was a huge hit!! Everyone loved it and it kept the party going! There were so many staff members working our wedding and they were extremely attentive to all of our guests to make sure everyone had whatever they wanted. Joanna and our bridal attendant Sophie were awesome and made sure my husband and I were taken care of and were updated throughout the night. All of my personal decorations were displayed just how I asked them and they honored all of my requests! The Royal Manor is hands down one of the most beautiful venues and you CANNOT go wrong having your wedding here! They will deliver you the wedding of your dreams!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Was referred by a friend for my daughters' Sweet 16. & was not disappointed. Signed contract with Douglas pleasure to deal with. Very accommodating as far as dropping off favors before the party date. All other staff a pleasure to work with. Day of event the matre' D, the waiters, watresses & bartenders were very nice and very helpful with setting up extras had great input for some ideas very polite. Our friends can't stop talking about this place they loved the food the atmosphere, the staff and the service. No complaints Great place would highly recommend for all your parties and celebrations.

Profile Picture Rosa, 3/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

MY DREAM WEDDING!!!!! I can not express how amazing my wedding was!! People are still talking about my venue. The Royal Manor is a hidden gem! I come from a large family and our goal was to find a venue we hadn't been to a million times. We got so lucky with the Royal Manor! The food is AMAZING. The service is AMAZING. My bridal attendant was AMAZING. My cocktail hour was beyond anything anyone has ever seen! My Viennese Table was outstanding!! I want to relive my wedding. I want to crash other weddings there so I can actually taste everything! People have not stopped talking about my wedding. Do yourself a favor and go to the Royal Manor!!!

Profile Picture marie, 11/22/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing The Royal Manor was the best decision we could have made for ourselves! Douglas, Leslie, Anna and entire staff were incredibly helpful and they exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Doug made us feel right at home and like family rather then a customer. Whenever we had concerns or questions about anything they were an email or phone call away. If it weren't for Anna I would not have had time to finish a few last minute projects that I had run out of time to complete. She basically took the wheel over for me. I was impressed with how much everyone was willing to help out even when I'm sure there were so many other weddings happening.

The venue is beautiful! Right from the minute you drive up the landscaping and water fountains to the crystal chandelier when you walk in, everything is elegant. It is very classy and modern and clean. Everything looks brand new! The room was STUNNING. All the finishes from the marble and crystal decor to the lighting and space available for our guests it was everything we dreamed of. The gardens outside were a nice touch and gave extra space for people to hang out. The food was over the top and everyone raved about the raw bar! The cocktail and Viennese hour had people talking for weeks! There was much food you could not decide what to eat! Our guests were truly blown away with the attention to detail. ! Nothing was left out and our friends and families could not stop talking about how impressed they were with the whole event, beginning to end.

My husband and I visited 12 venues before we made the decision to go here and we saw a little bit of everything. We saw the best and the worst of venues and when it all boiled down this place gave us the "biggest bang for our buck". We got the extravagance we wanted for the right price. We ended up getting everything we wanted and more without going overboard. We highly recommend having your wedding done here!!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our experience was over the top wonderful and exceeded all expectations! The place is modern, clean, and classy. We got a great deal on the package. Not only the bride and the groom were happy; our guests - a spoiled crowd who has attended a number of weddings in NJ - were stunned and still rave about the food (including but not limited to lobster tails :) ) and the party. The venue accommodated probably every request I can remember. For instance, our request to maximize the time when the dance floor was open (not all places would let you because of the policy having to do with serving salad and dinner). They would also let my family stay in the bridal suite while waiting for the arrival of the bridal party. All the staff is very professional and pleasant and will promptly answer all of your questions. I found Anna to be particularly helpful and prompt, although our compliments are to Thomas, Leslie, etc. The bridal attendant helped me clean the dirt off the dress. Our Maitre D' - Johanna - was always around and ready to offer help at any moment at the reception. They returned all unused party favors and the remaining cake (not just the top).

Pricing: We looked at 12 venues in NJ before choosing this one. It strikes the middle ground between the nearby way too extravagant Venetian and the more affordable but a bit old-fashioned Fiesta. I would recommend it to a couple on a middle-of-the-road budget if you want the best deal for your money and don't want your wedding to be cheap. You will get a great deal as they will work with you.

Additional benefits: They have a cozy patio, a hidden gem that your guests can enjoy during cocktail hour (unless it is too hot or too cold outside). There is a very popular park, Dahnert's Lake park, right across the street from the venue, so it saves you time if you plan to take park photos (make sure to get your park permit early) and gives you an opportunity to enjoy the cocktail hour with your guests.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is THE BEST place to have your wedding reception, without a doubt 100% the way to go!! I don't have enough good things to say about The Royal Manor. I am from Staten Island and my husband is from Connecticut, I tried to find a middle ground and we decided to look for a venue in New Jersey. This was the first place we both saw together and loved! We met with Douglas and he was just so personable, friendly, funny, and sweet, my whole family just loved him. He made us so comfortable even when we made our weird requests. You can tell he loves his job and truly will go out of his way to give you the best wedding day ever! He always calmed me down when I was stressed out. Our wedding was on August 1, 2015, the weather was perfect and even though we had about 430 people, The Royal Manor was so accommodating and beautiful, everything looked perfect. We heard so many good things about the servers about how nice and polite they were. Everyone couldn't stop raving about how good the food was, from the superb cocktail hour, the amazing main course, and the most delicious dessert, people are still telling us how great everything was. Douglas and Olga were attentive to my needs during the wedding day, my husband and I didn't get to eat, but Douglas had food packed for us to take home, which was so very thoughtful. I don't know how many times I called, e-mailed, and bugged the staff at The Royal Manor with details, questions, etc. prior to the wedding, but they were so sweet about everything and they all did a brilliant job! So glad I chose The Royal Manor! Thank you Royal Manor! You gave us the best Wedding Day ever!
-Jency & Anish

Profile Picture Jency, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have to start by saying my experience was phenomenal, I loved every second of planning my wedding in large part to The Royal Manor. As soon as I got engaged, I started doing my research on halls. I live in Staten Island and I knew I wanted to have the reception somewhere in New Jersey. The Royal Manor was one of the first places I started to research after finding it on The Knot and Wedding Wire. I had never heard of it before but the pictures and reviews had me intrigued. It was the first hall I visited. My fiancé was at work so I took my parents. We were all blown away by the place. From the moment we walked it we were taken back at how new, clean and gorgeous everything was. I brought my fiancé and his parent back later in the week and he loved it too. The next week we booked! We booked the entire hall; we had to guarantee 225 which we were positive we would get. Throughout the wedding process the staff at The Royal Manor was extremely helpful. Anytime I wanted to come by and see the hall, show a bridesmaid or family member, they were happy to have me. The staff in the office always remembered me, which I found very nice. Before the wedding Peter, Doug and Anna did a great job listening to all the specialty items we wanted and were excited to do them. We got married on 7/11 and we got 7-11 slurpee cups, I wanted to have alcoholic slurpees, they were on board and were a big hit at the Viennese hour. The day of the wedding was flawless. From the moment we arrived Peter and Magda had our backs. They made the night go by so much smoother. The waiters and bartenders were quick; no one was ever waiting for a drink. The food displays at cocktail hour were phenomenal. The seafood trio from cocktail hour is still being talked about from my friends and family. The Viennese hour was over the top. My guests are still raving about the food and service from our wedding. I could not have picked a better place to have my wedding. I wish I could do it again!
Jenna Giordano

Profile Picture jenna, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The Royal manor was amazing for our reception.....everything went perfect...food was amazing, staff was amazing ....couldn't have been a more perfect day !!! Highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married or having an event!!

Profile Picture Mariel, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the venue to make your dreams come true! My brother's wedding was a major success because of the great support from the team at The Royal Manor!

Profile Picture Anne, 5/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Got married on memorial day here and I couldn't rave enough about this place! From the food, the venue, the staff, everything was Extravagant! People still go on and on about how good everything was-Joanna and Anna are true lifesavers and remarkable girls to work with, couldn't have asked for better. They made my day beyond smooth and made sure that it was everything I dreamed of (this goes a long way from a DIY bride). No regrets about this place or the staff!!

Profile Picture Tani, 5/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was held on October 11, 2014 at the Royal Manor. I don’t know what I could say about the place, but it was unbelievable. It was nerve-racking to use a hall that none of my family members (huge Italian Family) used before; however, the wedding went off without a hitch (at least at the hall). Doug and Anna (my bridal attendant) made my wedding. During the planning Doug was very informative and helpful. Doug went out of his way to make sure the day was what we wanted from the dog ice sculpture to the special chairs for our sweetheart table. The day of my wedding my limo company (US Bargin Limo - DO NOT USE) never showed up. I gave a quick call telling them my situation, and my bridal party would arrive an hour early, my bridal suite was ready with food and drinks for them. My hotel forgot to inform my guest of the shuttle and hand out the welcome bags. Doug actually got on the phone with the hotel to handle the situation so I wouldn’t have to be bothered. He was ready with a list of car services to help my guest; thank god that shuttle service was from a reliable company (Broadway Elite) and was waiting at the hotel. I don’t know what I could say about the staff at the Royal Manor by Outstanding. Doug had arranged for a special entrance for my husband and me. During the wedding Anna made sure I had everything I needed, including drinks. At one point she interrupted my conversation like 3 times to make sure I sat down and ate, Thank God that was all I ate all night, and I got to try a sample of all 3 entrées. The food was amazing. After my wedding and still to this day, my guest rave about the wedding. My cocktail hour was amazing; my guest said they never saw so much food. One guest stated it was one of the top 3 cocktail hours ever. One advice I could give to any bride is use the Royal Manor, that day you want the staff, support, and food, which the Royal Manor provides.

Profile Picture Nadia, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When I say this place was everything a bride could want and more, IT WAS!!!. Everyone was professional, kind and thoughtful from beginning to end. They were so flexible and understanding, at all times. They answered any and every question I had, and returned my calls in a timely manner. The place was clean and very spacious. Every one of my guests raved about the food from the amazing cocktail hour to the sweet tooth table. So sad I didn't get a chance to enjoy any of it. The bartender kept the drinks flowing so much that the dance floor was full all night.My guest didn't want to leave and kept asking to add another hour LOL. Even when 12 extra guest showed up, the staff accommodated them with ease. Shout out to Douglas and Jerry for making my day AMAZING!!! I wish I could do it all over again!!! We were so satisfied, don't skip out on the Royal Manor or you will regret it!!!

Profile Picture Nadirah, 9/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Many words to describe!!! Champppp!! Jerry will flexible for anything I needs to fit my budget and my wish and my goals!! Joana is best matree d and helper! Both made my day!! Place is very organized and cleaned and beautiful!! Cake and foods are amazing!!! Thank you so muchhhh to make my wedding the best and my memories unforgettable forever!!

Profile Picture Jenifer, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews