93 Reviews for The Royal Crest Room

Wireless Internet (1)
Dessert (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
93 The Royal Crest Room Reviews

Jackie, Freddy and the entire staff were just incredible!!! When we toured, I was still on the fence because this was our first venue we looked up. But we booked right away that day and I’m so glad we did! I couldn’t have picked a more perfect venue for our big day!! Any question or email I sent was answered immediately and always kind. On the day of, they made everything so easy and relaxing! Jackie could tell the rain was coming and made our ceremony start right away! Freddy was around at every table making sure everyone was doing good! Our wedding day was perfect and it’s thanks to the Royal Crest team!

Profile Picture Dominique, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot say enough good things about this venue and their staff. This was the first venue we went to visit and it was love at first sight but the love just grew!!!
1. The venue itself is beautiful on its own, with so many pretty spots to take pictures in.
2. Lizz was the coordinator to meet us, show us round and talk us through their packages. She was knowledgeable, friendly, honest and very helpful... we love her!
3. The venue offers unbeatable value for money in their packages.
4. Our experience throughout the planning was first class, responsive and always professional.
5. At our tasting we realized how AMAZING the food was.
6. We ended up booking our rehearsal dinner there and had the best time
7. On the day the team was INCREDIBLE. So flexible dealing with rain right at our ceremony time.
They really made our day wonderful and I would not change it for the world. Thank you RCR team!

Profile Picture Gloria, 4/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Royal Crest Room was the perfect location for our dream wedding!! The venue is absolutely stunning, the staff was incredible to work with, and the food was delicious. I cannot think of a single bad thing to say about our experience. We splurged on the draping and the chiavari chairs in the reception area and it was simply gorgeous! Kassie was our day of coordinator and everything ran so smoothly. Thank you Royal Crest Room for providing us the perfect wedding!!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Pet Friendly, Set Up

Jackie and her team made my wedding day for my Husband and I flawless. The venue is beautiful, and everything came out fantastic! HIGHLY recommend !

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 3/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience with the Royal Crest room was perfect. Lizz helped us plan the perfect day and couldn’t have asked for anything different. She was very detailed orientated and she even put up with some of our drunken guests. Thank you Lizz and the Royal Crest Doom for making Lexi and my day perfect.

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I cannot begin to explain how much I loved and still love the Royal Crest Room. I found the venue on wedding wire and set up an appointment to visit (we live just over 2 hours away). My Dad lives out of state and they made sure that we could come in when he was going to be in Florida so he could see the venue too. From the second we first arrived at the venue, we were in love. We never even visited another wedding venue or did any further research. About a month after we first visited, we had everything booked and started our wedding journey! Kassie was our coordinator and she was simply amazing! I should also mention that although Kassie was our designated coordinator, the entire team was incredibly helpful, and no matter if Kassie was there or not, someone always got back to you, usually within an hour or so of reaching out. We never felt nervous about our wedding day at all. Kassie and the rest of the team completely took charge and set up everything the day of perfectly. If they had any questions at all, they asked, and they made sure that we loved everything. I loved that they offered three different packages. We went with the middle package which included beautiful Chivari chairs and we got to pick the colors of the chair and the cushions! The included ceremony chairs complimented the pergola so well. The flowers were beautiful and the entire property was clean and kept up with. We also ended up going with the linen upgrades, draping both inside and outside, and the chandelier for the pergola. The food was amazing, and we went with the tier two open bar package. The bartenders made great drinks and were so fast! Our wedding photos came out amazing because the venue has so many different areas to take beautiful pictures. We also have to give a shout out fo Freddy who was the head waiter on our wedding day, he was so helpful, gave us great advice, and made us feel so comfortable!! Thank you TRCR for making our wedding day so memorable!

Photos
Profile Picture Kendall, 2/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

We highly recommend this venue! Upon first meeting with Lizz we fell in love with both the team on site and also the venue at the same time. The entire team was so accommodating and so helpful in this entire process. On the day of, I cannot say enough about Kassie, who ended up being our contact throughout this process. She was so great about helping us make decisions for that day and gave us the time and space in which to make them. On the day of, she made sure that all of our vendors came in and out seamlessly and made sure I did not stress about any minor hiccups that occurred. The food was amazing; Chef James did a phenomenal job and accommodated our guests with dietary restrictions, which was important for us to do so. Our guests were pleased with the taste and quantity of food. The wait staff was efficient and friendly; they made sure to provide quality service. Freddy, who was the manager of the wait staff, was so helpful and warm. Overall, the entire team demonstrated a high level of professionalism, kindness and care throughout the process and during the entirety of our big day. We cannot say enough kind words to express how pivotal they were to making our day feel so special.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Had a Thursday wedding here. Simply put, this wedding would not have gone smoothly or as perfectly as it did without Lizz and the amazing staff over at the Royal Crest Room. Any email or request or question we had was answered so fast I wonder if they do anything BUT answer emails over there.

We looked at maybe ten other venues before we found Royal Crest and from our first few minutes exploring the many photo locations, the beautiful ceremony site, and the spacious and flexible reception room we jumped in. To top it off, Lizz is honestly the most friendly, upbeat, and knowledgeable woman we have worked with. She asked us questions to things we hadn't even considered and helped us craft a flawless timeline for the ceremony and reception and made adjustments on the fly that kept the day going smoothly. If anything exploded during the day we did not see it. The rehearsal had some hiccups because our family is huge and very in your face and Lizz handled everything very professionally and helped us organize the chaos in a way that made sense.

The day of the wedding itself was so perfect. Words cannot even describe. The venue was clean and flawlessly laid out, and the organization and timing of every little detail was perfect. Lizz took us around for photos, kept us on schedule, and helped with every little thing it was crazy. We forgot to tell her about a peanut allergy in the family (that we actually made a mistake on because the cake was peanut butter!) and she was quick to clear the cake after the cutting and package it up for us. The wait staff was incredible. Each member came up to us several times throughout the night to check in on us and provide us with drinks or anything we may have needed. The food. OMG the food. Incredible. Worth it alone. It is a mistake not to book here.

Photo for The Royal Crest Room Review - Photo credit: Rodrigo Mendez, Al Dee Productions
Profile Picture Andrew, 11/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When writing such a review, there's only one question to ask myself- where do I begin?

First and foremost, a thank you is in order. Thank you to Jackie and the Royal Crest Room for the wedding of my dreams! Jackie and The Royal Crest Room team were amazing, patient, kind and accommodating. From vendor recommendations to linen choices, Jackie was honest and helpful. After four years of planning and multiple date changes, the time had finally come. It rained but there was not a drop in the sky that could knock Jackie off her feet. She quickly readjusted the ballroom into the ceremony I envisioned, and the show just kept rolling. Within a flash, the ballroom was transformed yet again, and the guests entered to the most romantic reception imagined. Our bartender for the evening, Tyler, was a delight! His wonderful personality pleased the guests, and needless to say- the drinks kept going. In the end, we were left speechless. Not only did we have the wedding we waited so long for, but we made a lifelong friend in the process. We love you Jackie, and the Royal Crest team- we couldn't have done it without you.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kassie did a great job assisting me with my wedding on June 4, 2017. Everyone at the Royal Crest was so helpful and sweet. This place looks as awesome as their staff. Our guests was so pleased with the food and the atmosphere. #royalcrestrocks ??????????

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Royal Crest Room was the perfect venue for our wedding day! I cannot say enough good things about the Royal Crest Room! We met Lizz at a wedding show and she was so nice we knew we wanted to take a tour of the venue. When we went there we were amazed by its beauty and knew that it was our venue right away. We worked with both Lizz and Kassie who was our day of coordinator and they were both so great! The day of our wedding the ladies noticed that purple napkins were not delivered the night before. I honestly didn't even remember that I asked for purple napkins but Kassie and the rest of the staff at the royal crest room took white napkins and tied them together with some extra flowers our florist had. They truly went above and beyond to make sure it was a perfect day! Freddy was our floor manager the night of the wedding and he was so sweet! He even helped me bustle my wedding dress when none of my bridal party could do it! The food is incredible here! We chose to go with both a chicken and pork option and both were delicious! Everything about this venue, the food, and the staff were amazing and worth every penny! I tell my husband all the time how I want to get married all over again because of how perfect The Royal Crest Room made our day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Where do I begin!! From the moment my husband and I took a tour of the Royal Crest Room, we were sold. The scenery was breathtaking. Our wedding day was beautiful. From the ceremony in the garden area to the beautiful scenery to take great wedding photos. We cannot thank Jackie enough for the awesome job she did with helping to coordinate our wedding day as well as making sure everything went smooth the day of the wedding. I could state my concerns with her and she would respond timely. If she wasn’t able to response someone at the royal crest room was always there to assist. About the food, THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. I still get compliments even to this day of how great the food was from the cocktail hour to the main entree. I love the way they worked together as a team to help make sure our wedding day was stress free and memorable. Thank you to The Royal Crest Room and team for doing such a great job in helping to make our wedding day a day to remember.

2/25/17 :-)

Profile Picture Shanique, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding on February 12th and it was amazing! It was so beautiful and I'm so happy I made the right choice and chose to have my wedding here! The staff was so wonderful and helpful and it was everything I dreamed it would be. My family was so impressed and there are even some friends considering having their weddings here now too! The food was outstanding (still all anyone can talk about) and everything was perfect. The scenery was also perfect in our photographs. If you're looking for a spectacular place to get married to your soulmate then this is a great place to do it.

Profile Picture Emily, 2/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Planning, Parking, Outside Cake, Champagne Toast

Do not pass up an opportunity to take a tour of this venue, even if it is a bit out of the area that you were looking, it is SO worth it! Everything from the venue, staff and food are absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning

Jackie, Frank and the rest of the staff at the Royal crest room were amazing!! They made sure every little thing was perfect for our wedding. It was so nice to have them on a day that was suppose to be so stressful, instead it was calm and wonderful because they are such pros at their jobs and truly seem to care about the bride and groom and their wants and needs. They went above and beyond for our families as well, I have a 7 year old that was hungry during cocktail hour but did not want to eat what was being served, my mom said that jackie heard him say that he was hungry and within minutes had a plate of fries for him. We can not say enough good things about the Royal crest room, Because of them our day was perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Felicia, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It was truly exceptional. We can’t say enough about The Royal Crest Room, everything about it is perfect. My husband and I fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. The venue was just breathtaking and perfect for our outside wedding. Working with both Jackie and Lizz was a great experience, as well as their amazing staff. Everyone working in the drizzling rain on our special day made out hearts full of joy and made us extremely thankful and amazed for everything they did for us. Our wedding was everything and more than we dreamed and ever imagined. They were always extremely helpful, friendly, attentive and very professional. The place was perfect, the food was incredible and delicious, the staff was outstanding, all was just brilliant! Everything was impeccable, we really enjoyed our day to the fullest. Everyone complimented the whole wedding and told us how amazed they were with all, from start to finish. It is truly the perfect venue, The Royal Crest Room will always have a special place in our hearts.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I absolute loved this venue for our wedding. It was an absolutely beautiful and romantic venue. The food was amazing and I get ready rooms were very convenient. I loved the outside area for the ceremony and reception. The pictures that our photographer was able to get on the golf course were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend working with Jackie she was the best wedding coordinator that we could have gotten she definitely puts in 110% to make sure your day is as perfect as it can possibly be

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I immediately fell in love with this venue and the staff is extremely helpful. I email or call them with questions or changes and I never feel like I'm getting the cold shoulder or run around. The food is so tasty and it was difficult deciding on a dish. I can't wait to have my wedding here on December 4th.

Profile Picture Nora, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Just exceptional! This venue is breathtaking and the staff is even more amazing! We loved this location from the moment we saw pictures online and we knew it was the one from the day of our first visit. Lizz, Karen, and the rest of the team went above and beyond from beginning to end! We were easily able to communicate with the team regarding any questions we had and they promptly responded! My family cannot stop talking about the beautiful venue and the delicious food. Lizz was our day of coordinator and completely on top of everything! I am so impressed with this venue and staff. My husband and I could not have picked a more perfect place.

Profile Picture Genesys, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We really can't say enough about The Royal Crest Room. Our wedding was everything and more than we dreamed. When we finally visited The Royal Crest Room we were at the verge of giving up on finding "the perfect venue" and then we walked in and met Jackie! From that moment we knew we had found our Perfect venue! Not only is the outdoor ceremony area perfect, but then there is the beautiful cocktail terrace, and stunning golf course with a gorgeous view and sunset which made the perfect back drop for our photographs, and the absolutely delicious food...but truthfully the staff took it over the top! Jackie was with us every step of the way and the day of the wedding the entire staff worked so hard to make sure our vision came to life without a hitch! They took care of everything and made everything look so beautiful! Our guests raved about the beautiful venue and the delicious food. They all said they could not find a flaw! Thank you to The Royal Crest Room team for making our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Rosie, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Go on a tour and meet the staff. You will be blown away!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

We got married June 2016 at The Royal Crest. The area is beautiful, peaceful and private. We had the golf course for our disposal and our pictures were perfect! I worked with Lizz and she was amazing. She communicated well from first meeting, she was available during the 8 month of planning and she was there at midnight to help clean up after the ceremony! We didn't spend much money on flowers for the ceremony because the rose garden is beautiful as it is. The reception area is nice and clean. We splurged with the décor inside to make it clean, classic and elegant. The food was amazing. All guests complimented the servings sizes and the tenderness of the steak. Everyone looked and acted professional, exceeding my expectations. Look no further, if you want privacy, great food, beautiful photos and hassle free wedding, I highly recommend The Royal Crest Room - ask for Lizz :)

Profile Picture Ana, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

We got married here on May 25 and could not be any happier with the outcome! Jackie was our day of coordinator and she did an amazing job with making everything flow smoothly for us. During the planning process she was always available to talk, and answer any questions that popped up. She has a great personality and we are very thankful for how experienced she is in this field!! The chef and kitchen did a wonderful job, all our family and friends commented on how great everything tasted. The team that day was excellent and we are so pleased with our decision to have our wedding at the Royal Crest Room and I highly recommend having your event here!

Profile Picture Karolina, 5/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Glassware, Linens

I can not say enough great things the Royal Crest Room team. From our initial consultation with her, I was absolutely sold. The venue is totally gorgeous (especially the ceremony location) and everyone is extremely friendly. The absolute highlight, though, was working with Lizz. She was incredibly responsive and attentive to us throughout the entire process. I must have absolutely driven her nuts with all the emails that I wrote her constantly, but she never made me feel like I was bothering her and always gave me tons of information to answer all of my questions. She went above and beyond to help us with some specific things that my parents requested, or specific things my photographer wanted to do.

On the day of, Lizz made sure everything went smoothly by wrangling up our bridal party constantly and making sure that everything was in it's rightful place. She even had to make a special call to one of our other vendors who showed up way late to make sure that he was arriving. She was so on top of things that she even noticed that our wedding cake was completely tilting over (the flowers on it were too heavy on one side) and she wanted to make sure we cut it before it fell over. I am so grateful for that - I can't imagine how I would have felt had our wedding cake come tumbling over onto the floor.

Not only did they do a great job hosting our wedding, but they also hosted a great rehearsal dinner for us. The food during our rehearsal dinner was seriously amazing, like some of the best food I've ever had. My husband and I were even talking about how bummed we were that we couldn't come back to the restaurant and order this particular food. The food at the wedding was also wonderful, and I had a few guests actually tell me it was the best wedding food they had ever had.

Overall the whole RCR team did an amazing job and I am so happy that I chose this beautiful venue to host my wedding. Thank you to Lizz and the entire team for making it so special!

Profile Picture Shannyn, 2/13/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Parking