The Rooted Affair Florals Reviews

265 | Trenton, NJ

265 Reviews for The Rooted Affair Florals

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

From the first time I spoke to Janene she couldn't have been more helpful. She took the time to explain everything to me and answer any questions I may have had. She contacted me numerous times to verify everything and was always on time for our meetings. I never knew what I really wanted for my wedding flowers and all I can say is she knocked it out of the park! They were amazing and so gorgeous everyone was talking about them all day! I couldn't be happier with my decision for her as our florist!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Debbie · Married on 07/01/2017

All of the flowers, center pieces, and bouquets were absolutely gorgeous !
    She was wonderful to work with and made my wedding vision come true!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

Janene was so fabulous to work with! From the moment we met with her, we knew our vision was in good hands (and I think she understood our vision better than we did!). She knew exactly what look we were going for and what colors/ flowers would work best. She also made my 'something old' (the lace sleeve of my mother's wedding gown) the perfect addition to my bouquet. On the day of, we were just blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. Everything was stunning and really helped our venue come to life. I also decided to have my bouquet preserved through In Full Bloom and am so excited to see how it turns out! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Phil · Married on 05/20/2017

Janene was so easy to work with and her floral arrangements were very beautiful. The wedding arch she made for us was wonderful. She accommodated a last-minute change to our order even after she had finished setting up--a true professional. I would highly recommend In Full Bloom for your special day!

Sent on 05/23/2017

diana · Married on 04/30/2017

In Full Bloom was wonderful to work with for our wedding day. I had many questions that were answered within a few minutes via email. I showed Janene photos of the different flowers I wanted for the tables, bouquets, cake, and she was able to duplicate them plus make the arrangements prettier in person. She was knowledgeable about the flowers that would be in season and was able to give suggestions when needed. She was very kind, honest, and reasonable. I knew the moment I walked into the reception I made the right choice with In Full Bloom, many guests asked if the could take the floral arrangement home because they were just too pretty!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2017

Janene was amazing! She was incredibly helpful and attentive, she really listened to my vision for my wedding and then based her designs around that. She was very responsive and flexible leading up to the wedding. The flowers were absolutely PERFECT! Everything came out exactly as I was envisioning, I could not have asked for more beautiful florals! Janene is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend In Full Bloom to future brides!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Christina · Married on 12/31/2016

The experience I had with In Full Bloom was exceptional from the very beginning. From our first meeting, Janene was able to take the ideas I had in my head and make them become a beautiful reality on my wedding day. Janene was very prompt with answers to questions and very reassuring with all the planning. From the stunning bouquets and boutonnieres to the breathtaking centerpieces and room decor, Janene helped create the most beautiful day that I will remember forever.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Kamana · Married on 11/13/2016

Janene was so wonderful to work with! The floral arrangements for our wedding on Nov. 13,2016 were nothing short of BEAUTIFUL! She was very easy to work with and always there to answer any questions we had. She also was very accommodating to last minute changes I had to make and always met us with a smile on her face. We couldn't be happier that we chose In Full Bloom to be part of our wedding day. Janene will not disappoint, she is the absolute best! - Kamana & Robert

Sent on 12/14/2016

Michele · Married on 10/22/2016

Janene did a wonderful job putting together my vision for my fall wedding. I had a beautiful fall bouquet with charms dedicated to my family members that were no longer with us. I'd highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Janene captured my vision absolutely perfectly. It was truly even better than any vision I had.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2016

Janene did such a wonderful job with the beautiful arrangement of flowers for my wedding. I saw her centerpieces that were left over from the night before at the venue and got in contact with her right away. She is so nice to work with, easy going and personable. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she made it happen! She was in contact with me up until the wedding to make sure all went smoothly.

My bouquet was beautiful and she was able to wrap it with my christening hankie for my something old! I loved it!!!

She def knows her flowers too! Loved the David Austin roses she reccommended since peonies were out of season for my wedding. Couldn't have been happier!

I would absolutely recommend her for weddings to come!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • I

Irma · Married on 09/23/2016

Janene was amazing to work with and super responsive down to my last minute add ons like flower girl crowns and a fresh flower hair pin for myself. I gave her a few pictures of what my style/vision was and she far exceeded it, our flowers came out beautiful and lasted weeks after!! So glad we chose In Full Bloom for our wedding flowers!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2016

I LOVED working with Janet. From the very first email introduction, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her arrangements are absolutely breathtaking! Choose Janet and you WON'T be sorry!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kathryn · Married on 07/09/2016

In Full Bloom were wonderful to work with. On our wedding day their was a storm heading our direction so we had to change out ceremony to under the barn at Hamilton Manor. Janene helped move and position all our flowers to look as though we had planned it that way from the beginning. The reception tables and entrance hall were beautifully decorated. I would more than recommend In Full Bloom to any one looking for a great wedding florist. They were professional and supportive as we really worked out what we wanted for our special day.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Janene was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were beautiful and she executed my vision way beyond what I could have ever imagined! She also easily incorporated items that I had purchased myself into the centerpieces. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/15/2016

Janene and her team at In Full Bloom exceeded our expectations for our florals at our recent wedding. She was able to incorporate our love for hunting and fishing into our wedding day. She was able to incorporate a white tail deer antler, an arrangement of duck feathers, an assortment of rustic cotton, Scabiosa and lotus pods, thistles, sahara roses, and also succulents into the brides bouquet. Janene was able to design the grooms boutonniere around a burlap wrapped shotgun shell which again kept the floral theme and included duck feathers, brunia berries, thistle, and dusty miller. It was elegant, rustic but remained classy and was done tastefully. She was even open to including a few of the more over the top requests I (the bride) had made, like including a deer skull but again she arranged it in florals, which made it feminine but also kept the theme true to us. Our centerpieces varied between mason jars, large nautical jars, and also rustic boxes which I had provided, Janene was creative in filling the jars with an arrangement of different color and different texture beans and votive candles to give the rustic and romantic feel we were looking for. Again the floral theme was carried throughout the centerpieces, also succulents were present, which I now have growing in my home!
    In Full Bloom responded promptly to all emails, and was open to all ideas we had. I couldn't of asked for a better florist to design our day.. Her work is undeniable!

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • F

Francesca · Married on 11/21/2015

Janene was wonderful! I didn't know much about flowers or what I wanted. She gave me a vision and delivered the most perfect flowers for my wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Janene was absolutely wonderful to work with. I gave her my budget and she worked with me ask much as she could in order to incorporate my favorite (pricey) flower..calla lilies. I would definitely recommend In Full Bloom to a friend!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Janene is amazing ... went back and forth a few times looked through my Pintrest, and came back with SPOT ON arrangements ! She was at the venue with plenty of time, and was able to really put into life my vision . Janene was prompt in her responses and Def made me feel comfortable with everything that was happening . During the planning which can often get crazy Janene was cool, calm, collected but most of all organized ! Thank you to In Full Bloom florist for helping to make such memorable day !!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Colleen · Married on 10/17/2015

Our flowers were PERFECT for our wedding day! ALL of the flowers were beyond what I imagine in my mind. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and I keep looking at the pictures of it to get a second look at all the details of it. My girls bouquets were beautiful and bright and matched the fall season ( I wanted fuschia color flowers but they are very spring-like so Janene suggested adding berries to give it fall texture and it came out stunning). The centerpieces were gorgeous and made our venue look absolutely glamorous and elegant! We even used a few flowers for our cake and it gave it the perfect touch of elegance. The church bows and flowers were perfect for a church wedding. All of our parents' flowers and the groomsmen's flowers also came out beautiful. They lasted throughout the entire day. The colors were vibrant like I wanted, yet so classy and elegant like I also wanted. In Full Bloom went above and beyond to ensure that the flowers on my wedding day were beyond what I imagined. Prior to my wedding, I recommended them to a bride who was getting married a month before me and her flowers looked beautiful as well. I am so happy that I decided to go with In Full Bloom; we would 150% recommend them for every future bride! Janene was professional, nice and very easy to work with. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Janene does amazing work! For someone who is not really into flowers, I was blown away by the beautiful bouquets she created. I trusted in her vision for my big day, and I was more than happy with what she created! The bouquets were stunning and durable and lasted throughout the whole day and night. The vases were included in the price which was very beneficial. In Full Bloom offers very reasonable prices for the excellent work they do and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

Janene was fantastic to work with! She provided great suggestions to fit our colors and theme, and everything from the bouquets to centerpieces turned out perfectly. I would highly recommend In Full Bloom!

Sent on 01/16/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/02/2015

Thank you to Janene, at In Full Bloom Flowers for doing such a beautiful job on our arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces for our Fall Wedding! From the moment I visited the website to view her portfolio, I knew she was who I wanted to make our arrangements. Janene creates the most artistic floral arrangements and her creativity is simply amazing! Our centerpieces were elegant & the highlight of the decor for our ballroom. We received so many compliments throughout the night on everything. She's also amazing to work with, attentive and accommodating. I highly recommend In Full Bloom! Thank you, Janene!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2015

If you are reading this review to try and find a florist to use as a vendor for your upcoming wedding, the search is over. Janene Puca from "In Full Bloom" is absolutely the best at what she does. I had such a great experience working with Janene. She was professional, always prompt in her responses, and incredibly talented. The bouquets and table arrangements she did for me were breath-taking. When I met with Janene I had some general ideas about what I envisioned for my wedding, and not only did she incorporate everything we had talked about, but she exceeded my expectations in every way. I was so overwhelmed with how beautifully everything turned how that I am currently having my bouquet preserved so that I can enjoy her work for many years to come.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Alicia · Married on 09/25/2015

Thank you so much Janene for the most beautiful wedding flowers I could have ever hoped for! From the very beginning Janene was wonderful! I told her what type of flowers I was looking for and she came back to me with this amazing vision of everything I could have ever hoped for! It was like she read my mind! She knows how to make beautiful and unforgettable flowers for your wedding day, truly beautiful. Thank you so much Janene and infull bloom flowers!!

Sent on 10/22/2015