The Rookery North Golf Course Reviews

5 Reviews for The Rookery North Golf Course

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/20/2018

A Wonderful Wedding

First I need to say that if you are looking for a place that will give you whatever you want and work with you in every way possibly you should look at the Rookery. We wanted something small and intimate, but after inviting everyone that we wanted we ended up with about 150 guest. At first I was nervous that the venue would be too small, but it was perfect. Tina and her staff are absolutely wonderful! She knows what she is doing and she gets it done. She truly made planning so easy and then the night of made the wedding a blast! Her staff was on it with everything making sure all the guest were happy and that Ryan and I never needed anything. My dress had a slight malfunction when we arrived and she was there to fix that as well. Through the planning process we even became close and I gained a lifetime friend! My girls and I were able to do whatever we wanted decoration wise and we were given a good chunk of time to do it before the wedding. The venue is older, but with the right decorations nobody would ever know and you will feel so cozy. The Rookery made my night magical and I would absolutely recommend this venue to any bride that wants easy planning and an amazingly fun wedding with a staff that truly cares for you and makes you feel like family!

Kaitlyn

Sent on 11/07/2018

The Rookery North Golf Course's reply:

Kaitlyn, Thank you so much for your kind review! You had a beautiful wedding and were a beautiful bride!! It was pleasure to host your special day and accommodate all your needs. Thank you again for selecting the Rookery. Congratulations again on your wedding!!

Debbie was awesome! I know I bugged her a lot! But she would get right back to me with no problems. The food was delusions and one guest raved about the sweet tea! Everyone loved the reception. The staff was very nice and respectful. !

Debbie, Violet, Cole, and the rest of the staff were REMARKABLE and sooooo VERY HELPFUL in EVERYWAY. Highly recommend Rookery South and North for ANY EVENT. We can't thank the Rookery Staff enough for making our SPECIAL DAY sooooo WONDERFUL!!!!!

Dale/Gladys · Married on 03/21/2015

Everyone was there to see that we were happy from the very beginning.
    Debbie was vert helpful with any questions we had and full filled our every need.
    Comments from our Guests were all positive and we will definitely use their services again.

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

Debbie and her team did an amazing job. They went out if their way to make sure everything was perfect. The food was delicious !!