The Rookery North Golf Course Reviews

6 Reviews for The Rookery North Golf Course

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/20/2018

A Wonderful Wedding

First I need to say that if you are looking for a place that will give you whatever you want and work with you in every way possibly you should look at the Rookery. We wanted something small and intimate, but after inviting everyone that we wanted we ended up with about 150 guest. At first I was nervous that the venue would be too small, but it was perfect. Tina and her staff are absolutely wonderful! She knows what she is doing and she gets it done. She truly made planning so easy and then the night of made the wedding a blast! Her staff was on it with everything making sure all the guest were happy and that Ryan and I never needed anything. My dress had a slight malfunction when we arrived and she was there to fix that as well. Through the planning process we even became close and I gained a lifetime friend! My girls and I were able to do whatever we wanted decoration wise and we were given a good chunk of time to do it before the wedding. The venue is older, but with the right decorations nobody would ever know and you will feel so cozy. The Rookery made my night magical and I would absolutely recommend this venue to any bride that wants easy planning and an amazingly fun wedding with a staff that truly cares for you and makes you feel like family!

Kaitlyn

Sent on 11/07/2018

The Rookery North Golf Course's reply:

Kaitlyn,

Thank you so much for your kind review! You had a beautiful wedding and were a beautiful bride!! It was pleasure to host your special day and accommodate all your needs. Thank you again for selecting the Rookery. Congratulations again on your wedding!!

Debbie was awesome! I know I bugged her a lot! But she would get right back to me with no problems. The food was delusions and one guest raved about the sweet tea! Everyone loved the reception. The staff was very nice and respectful. !

Sent on 09/24/2015

Debbie, Violet, Cole, and the rest of the staff were REMARKABLE and sooooo VERY HELPFUL in EVERYWAY. Highly recommend Rookery South and North for ANY EVENT. We can't thank the Rookery Staff enough for making our SPECIAL DAY sooooo WONDERFUL!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Dale/Gladys · Married on 03/21/2015

Everyone was there to see that we were happy from the very beginning.
    Debbie was vert helpful with any questions we had and full filled our every need.
    Comments from our Guests were all positive and we will definitely use their services again.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

Debbie and her team did an amazing job. They went out if their way to make sure everything was perfect. The food was delicious !!

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • marina

marina · Married on 07/04/2019

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

A little too stressful for me

The venue is beautiful on the outside, the inside brown paneling could use some updating. We didn’t have many options since we rented a beach house close by for the ceremony. The bartender and the staff were amazing but the planning, pricing and coordinating were very stressful, before and during the event .

Sent on 07/22/2019

The Rookery North Golf Course's reply:

Hi Marina - We were sorry to hear that you were not totally satisfied with your wedding day at The Rookery North. We were happy to help you book your ceremony at our venue with only 24 hours notice, this is not typically an option but we made the exception given the your unfortunate series of circumstances. This is surely an impossible task for most venues.

Know that our wedding coordinator tries very hard to exceed each brides' expectations. We recognize that you had limited time to plan and this can be stressful; we did our very best to help you plan your wedding day quickly.

While It was an unusual circumstance, given the timeframe, we appreciate your feedback to better improve our service. Additionally, we do not have any brown paneling in our banquet room but if you have suggestions about our décor, feel free to reach out directly. We are a Country Club and the décor reflects that.
    Thank you for your review as we learn from each of our events to help future brides plan their weddings.