The Riviera Country Club Reviews

4 | Pacific Palisades, CA

4 Reviews for The Riviera Country Club

I recently signed my wedding ceremony/reception contract with this breathtaking venue. The Private Events Director Ana Vick is absolutely amazing--she is great with correspondence and communication and extremely accommodating. My fiance and family are very happy with our decision, and can't wait for the big day (September 2015) at this gorgeous, hidden gem of a venue! Will keep WeddingWire updated after the wedding with an updated review.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Jenya · Married on 03/09/2014

The loved this venue right of way. It has a very luxurious yet relaxed feel, two beautiful ballrooms. We ended up using both, one for the ceremony another for reception. Our our guests had plenty of room to sit during cocktail hour. Due to dietary restrictions we brought our own vendor, everything worked out very well. The only heads up if your guests are going to stay at the venue, it takes a while to track down and/or get a reply from their booking person. Overall great experience, highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Great service, beautiful venue, great food, but definitely on the pricier side.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/24/2010

4.2

The Riviera Country Club was more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. From the setting itself (outdoor ceremony overlooking the lush country club and stunning, elegant ballroom) to the food and service, we were absolutely glowing for weeks after the wedding. Several (okay, MOST) of our guests said it was the most gorgeous wedding they've ever been to. I wish I could do it all over again - minus the wedding planning part. It was incredible and I would recommend this location/venue to anyone.

Sent on 08/17/2010