The Ritzy Rose Reviews

28 | Pickerington, OH

28 Reviews for The Ritzy Rose

Anna · Married on 10/06/2012

If you want something unique instead of the same basic bouquet, get a brooch bouquet from Ritzy Rose. I received so many compliments and its something I can keep for the rest of my life, perhaps even pass down to my daughter.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Cristina · Married on 06/02/2012

Jen is a great brooch bouquet designer!
    She listened to all of my requests and did exactly what I asked.
    My bouquet is adorable! I loved working with her and would do it again!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Celeste · Married on 06/27/2014

0.0

My daughter saved her money for months to have her bridal bouquet made. Ritzy Rose did a horrible job! Looked like a child did it in grade school. It was thrown together and it was falling apart. Will never use them again. Very disappointed.

Sent on 06/24/2014

The Ritzy Rose's reply:

This bouquet was created from pieces the bride picked out and provided. We did our best to arrange all of the items in a way that looked great, taking the same time and care we do with the hundreds of bouquets we’ve made in the past.

It seems that she tried to unwrap the stem after she took it home, which of course is not suggested as we professionally wrap it and can’t guarantee that it’ll hold up after it is altered by you.

We were actually really shocked to see this review since the clients said they loved the bouquet at the time of pickup, and again after we made some minor adjustments. I even met with them after hours to make one or two changes, so the “0/5” rating for flexibility seems a bit harsh.

The Ritzy Rose always strives to make our clients extremely happy, so naturally it’s a disappointment when someone isn’t pleased, and even more so when they don’t communicate with us and give us a chance to fix it. With this being The Ritzy Rose's first negative review (after making hundreds of brides around the world happy) we hope that it won’t deter future brides from using us.