The Ringmaster, Rev. Christopher Castle Reviews

21 | Yorktown, VA

21 Reviews for The Ringmaster, Rev. Christopher Castle

Tina · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommend!

Chris was amazing! He made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process and he really cared about what we wanted for our ceremony. On the day of, he made sure the entire bridal party knew what to expect during the ceremony. Everything felt well-organized and personalized, and I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you so much, Chris!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Abby · Married on 03/11/2016

Chris was just outstanding. I'd planned my entire wedding via email from overseas, and when he arrived promptly for our festivities, he arrived with a small, warmth, and total professionalism. He made us feel at ease, and wrote an amazing ceremony - just beautiful. And so personalized, I felt like we'd met and coordinated it all before! I can't recommend him enough, he's just wonderful. Thank you Chris! You made our day Perfect!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Sheryl · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband I had Chris Castle officiate our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! Chris helped us with the planning process when our coordinator was out of town and really knows weddings. His ceremony was personalized but still short and sweet (nobody wants to be standing in front of a crowd of people wearing a heavy dress for 30 minutes in the summer heat). Afterwords, my stepdad remarked on what a great ceremony that was and how fantastic Chris was. He's professional and overall great to work with.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Angie · Married on 06/13/2014

Chris was by far one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He was very personable and professional but also made us feel comfortable throughout the process. Our guests loved the ceremony as it was not typical, but was quite different. Lovely, interesting, short and sweet. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a fantastic officiant.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Cierra · Married on 05/17/2014

Chris was a pleasure to work with! He was quick to respond to emails and answered any questions I had. He did a great job at our wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Taylor · Married on 07/14/2013

Chris was absolutely amazing. I received so many compliments from my guests regarding his service. He kept the crowd engaged and even help coordinate my wedding party and photos after the ceremony. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2012

Chris married us on April 28th at our local park. We met with him beforehand and told him a little about us and he proceeded to write a ceremony just for us. He did an amazing job!!!! We couldn't have done it better ourselves. He is just an amazing person and he made our special day that much more amazing. Our guests were quite impressed with him as well. He is definitely one of the best.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Julie · Married on 11/27/2010

Chris Castle is an absolute gem! David and I chose to elope and Chris made that day possible for us. Not only was he invaluable with the logistics of the ceremony (location - which ended up changing due to the weather), but Chris was a wealth of knowledge for everything we needed on very short notice. We discussed the ceremony at length, and Chris provided something so personal and wonderful. And there was laughter as well! All around, it was an amazing day and we could not have done it without Chris. If you are looking for someone who can perform magic, Chris is the guy!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Rebecca · Married on 10/09/2010

I am happy to discuss Chris Castle's role at our wedding. He was such an important and pivotal figure in the planning and implementation of our entire wedding. From the very beginning his calm, professional and adept demeanor allowed me to relax and contemplate his wonderful recommendations. Together we planned a weekend wedding event that was perfect for me and my husband and our closest family and friends. Chris emplys a wonderful knowledge of wines, history, culinary delights, religion/faith and imparts that knowledge to his guests. His oratory is fascinating and balanced (our ceremony was a mix of Jewish and Christian components.) All things considered, our wedding weekend was an amazing event and was a wonderful value. It would not have been as wonderful without him. Thanks Chris!!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Erika · Married on 05/08/2010

Having Chris as our officiant was amazing. The service was tailored to our needs, and reflected who we are. He took the time to get to know us, and many people are still commenting how much they enjoyed the service, and how meaningful it was. He was also incredibly helpful with suggestions for other vendors etc- an all around wonderful and joyous person who I am so happy to count as a part of my life.

Sent on 04/12/2012

Matt · Married on 02/13/2010

Chris did such an incredible job helping to plan our engagement surprise at The Inn at Little Washington, we feel like he was part of our family. We keep in touch with him regularly, return to The Inn every year and specifically make sure to see him when we do, and still receive flattering remarks from our family on how spectacularly the whole weekend was with Chris at the helm. He is not just a wondeful officiant, he is a great person with a big heart and a genuine desire to create lasting memories for the couples he marries and helps engage. My wife and I couldn't recommend Chris more highly than we do.

Sent on 04/10/2012
  • W

Donald · Married on 12/05/2009

Chris could not have done a finer job. Everything was exquisite and he was very easy to work with. What a joy to have him.

Sent on 04/12/2012

Mike · Married on 09/19/2009

I consider myself fairly creative, and I literally cannot even imagine someone doing a better job than Chris. The ceremony, the coordination, his bright and cheery mood, all just 100% top notch.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Mia · Married on 07/25/2009

Chris was amazing. He was warm and professional and made our wedding day feel extremely special. He took care of all the details extraordinarily well, anticipating our needs and adding many special touches. He took the time to get to know us and provided a lovely personalized service. I cannot recommend him highly enough!!

Sent on 04/15/2012

Casimer · Married on 06/20/2009

As the father of the bride, I could not have been happier with Rev. Chris Castle's officiant services. More importantly, my daughter and her husband were pleased and feel a personal and spiritual bond with Chris that is ongoing. Chris is a talent and a wonderful resource. He is dedicated, creative as well as a delightful and charming person.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Lucy · Married on 06/20/2009

We simply can't say enough about how marvelous Chris was. He was so attentive to every detail and made our wedding an unforgettable experience. He was very responsive to our preferences and supportive of creating a marriage ceremony that was reflective of who we are as a couple.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Joanne · Married on 12/05/2009

Chris is simply awesome! The most personal, kind, professional and heart-felt individual. His ceremony and every detail was perfect, even in the case of a snowstorm... He is just an outstanding human being!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2012

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He was able to work with us last minute and was flexible to our needs. He truly has a way with people and is wonderful at what he does. He made our ceremony that much more special and meaningful. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2011

Reverend Castle is great at what he does, and we were lucky to have him at the helm for our ceremony. We had lots of ideas about what we wanted in our ceremony - someone not as polite as Chris might even say I was high maintenance about this aspect of our wedding - but he never made us feel like we were bothering him or stepping on his toes in any way. He was also great about giving us his suggestions and letting us know based on his expertise what would likely work and help set the tone for the day while still incorporating the things that were important to us as a couple. Even though the ceremony was scripted, Chris was great about responding to the environment and reading the crowd - one of my favorite things about the day was how he knew it was okay to crack a little joke with our small group to help break the ice when there was lots of sniffling going on in the crowd (happy tears, of course). I highly recommend Rev. Chris Castle as an officiant - it goes without saying that he and all of the staff at The Inn at Little Washington are top notch and a joy to celebrate such an important occasion with.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Brandy · Married on 03/26/2014

Chris did a vow renewal ceremony for our 20th anniversary. He worked with us on the ceremony and incorporating our own vows into it. I felt like he genuinely enjoys weddings and sharing in a couple's happiness. I recommend him without reservation for a wedding or vow renewal ceremony.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Kasia · Married on 12/29/2009

Very friendly and professional.

Sent on 04/22/2012