Milestone Reviews

2 | Denver, CO

2 Reviews for Milestone

Jaclyn · Married on 12/19/2015

We hired the Ricardo Pena Band for our wedding reception in Vail where we had about 110 guests. Having a great band was one of the most important things when we were planning our wedding, and the Ricardo Pena Band went above and beyond our expectations. This is no ordinary wedding cover band – Ricardo and his band are truly talented and versatile musicians. We had a smaller trio play light jazz music during cocktail hour, and then expanded to a 7-piece band with horns when it was time for dancing to begin. They had all ages out on the dance floor enjoying themselves, and we received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing the band was. As the bride, I couldn’t tear myself away from the dance floor – I was having so much fun! In addition, Ricardo was easy to work with and responsive to all of my questions. I highly recommend the Ricardo Pena Band and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Dealing with Ricardo was one of the easiest aspects of our wedding. The end result was exactly what we wanted. A band brings a little more excitement to a reception than a DJ, in my opinion. We received compliments throughout the evening regarding the band. i HIGHLY recommend booking the Ricardo Pena band based on my experience. Their fee was VERY competitive and the quality of musicians was excellent. Do not hesitate to call an inquire about their service. i can guarantee you it will be an easy decision!

Sent on 07/28/2014