Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

53 Reviews for The Reverend Michael

Single Religion (1)
Counseling (1)
53 The Reverend Michael Reviews

2.0

The positives: Very willing to book short notice. The ceremony planner tool allows you to write your own customized ceremony yourself. Responds promptly via email.

The negatives: Hidden charges. Your ceremony may be read from a tablet and feel impersonal. Wording on the website reguarding what you are paying for is misleading. Your "video" may amount to a 1 minute slideshow of pictures from a cell phone.

The bare minimum was completed for the most expensive package. No attempts to make things right.

I suggest you check him out on "ripoff report" before booking. He has some other less than appealing ventures listed there.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was beautiful! His ceremony planner was extremely helpful, we wanted a simple ceremony but we were still able to customize it to ourselves and our story with the many examples that were provided. We received many compliments on our ceremony, couldn't have asked for anything better! Reverend Michael definitely knows what he is doing.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The Reverend Michael and his wife Brenda were a joy to work with. They were very professional and responsive and they truly cared about making the event a success. His online planner made it a breeze to customize the ceremony just the way we wanted and it helped us to know exactly how the ceremony was going to go and what would be said. He took the time to get to the ceremony early enough to go through last minute things and to calm any jitters we may have had. I would highly recommend The Reverend Michael.

Profile Picture Kelly , 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Single Religion, No Denomination

—Reverend Michael and his wife were wonderful. They were so organized and answered all our questions. Our ceremony was beautiful. They arrived an hour early to be sure everyone knew thier roles. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture wendy, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michael and his wife Brenda were amazing to work with! The wedding planner on his website was super helpful when we are planning our ceremony. You won't be disappointed with the service he provides. Our ceremony was perfect and you can tell that he has a lot of experience.

Profile Picture Andra, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and our wedding couldn't have gone any better! Was a stress free experience! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Josiah, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony was perfect! The design your own ceremony was exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Tish, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michael kept in close contact until the day of the ceremony via text and email. We opted not to do a rehearsal and he showed up early for the ceremony, got a feel of the setup and talked to us and performed the ceremony flawlessly! Him and his wife are amazing to work with and it was everything and more than we had hoped for!!

Profile Picture jessica, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They did a fantastic job and were very organized. Helped everyone to feel relaxed and ready.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael and his wife made wedding planning a much less stressful affair. They were extremely responsive and went above and beyond to create a wedding ceremony that spoke to who we are as a couple. The ceremony created was both personalized, relaxed, yet very meaningful. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on the ceremony Reverend Michael created!

Profile Picture Alysa, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

I am so pleased that we had Reverend Michael and his wife, Brenda, as part of our wedding ceremony. They were both very accommodating, friendly, and helpful throughout the whole process. They made us feel comfortable that our wedding day would be as special as we hoped it to be! They were very organized and on time, as well. I would highly recommend Reverend Michael as a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture User6914876, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Licensed, No Denomination

Reverend Michael did a fantastic job officiating our wedding! We were a little leary at first when we decided to have Reverend Michael officiate our wedding because we had found him on the Web and we're unable to meet him in person prior to hiring him, since we live 2 1/2 hours away. He definitely was the best choice!! He was professional and very organized! He always stayed in contact with us via email, text and phone. He and his wife, Brenda are fun to work with which made our ceremony stress free! We would recommend his services to anyone! Actually one of the guests at our wedding inquired about his services for her daughters wedding! Thank you again Reverend Michael and Brenda!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mike and Brenda were so amazing! They kept me calm and made sure that everything went so perfectly!! They were so flexible and they kept in touch and answered any questions that my husband or I had. With out them i dont know what i would have done!!! Thankyou soooo much!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael did such an amazing job officiating our wedding, he was very professional from the beginning and made sure everything was very organized, and made things a lot less stressful for us! Him and his wife were very kind and made everything very easy for us. Before the wedding day he made sure to take the time to make sure everything was organized and in order! And he was a very easy person to communicate with! I would and will definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael and his wife were so amazing to work with! We contacted him after our officiant canceled last minute! He was so polite and helped us put together our perfect ceremony! I would highly recommend him! He was perfect!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael did a wonderful job as our wedding officiant. Michael and his wife (Brenda) were very friendly and helpful throughout the process. From the day my husband and I met with them in the park up to minutes before the ceremony, they were there to help ease any worries and calm any nerves.

Profile Picture Sherri , 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding ceremony was flawless and Reverend Michael and his wife were very helpful during the rehearsal.

Profile Picture User5465661, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

The Reverend was great! Considering I contacted him about a month before we were to be married he was still able to work wonders for me. He responded almost instantly to all of my emails, as well as calls. He personalized my ceremony exactly how my husband and I wanted and made it completely unique to the two of us. Our ceremony was also shorter than most and he was able to deliver a beautiful ceremony in a short amount of time. The pricing was a little more expensive then I would have liked, but I am a believer that you pay more for good quality.

Profile Picture Jayme, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Me and My Husband are from New Orleans and we had a Destination Wedding at Rock Fest in Cadott, Wisconsin. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful as you leave the contacts and comforts of home and have to find businesses from way our of your comfort zone, being out of state. And, one of the most important things to do was to book a Minister, who would come to a Rock N Roll Festival, to marry us. My friend helped me located Reverend Michael Walker and our prayers were truly answered. Reverend Michael and his wife Brenda were so accommodating and went above and beyond in every way to ensure our wedding day was perfect. He was very detailed as we talked to him prior about the ceremony and we even got to meet them at a beautiful park the day before to discuss the ceremony and to go over the service, vows, etc. This made us both so at ease knowing that Reverend Michael got to meet us, and knew us personally before our wedding day. On our wedding day, Reverend and Brenda met us at the Rock Fest, Brenda was even kind enough to bring me a cutting knife and server for our cake to be cut at the Festival. The ceremony was perfectly beautiful. Reverend Michael orchestrated the biggest rock n roll wedding ceremony ever and he added a few very special touches, that made it the most special day ever for us. After the vows, he said for us to take a minute and look into each others eyes, to truly feel the love and happiness in this moment as a married couple. He said when we finish the ceremony, it will be dancing, music, food and fun and we won't get to do this during the party. It was such a beautiful touch and I am so thankful that he added this for Colin and I. The ceremony was flawless and Reverend Michael and Brenda were so very accommodating, I would recommend Reverend to anyone in need a Minister to preform the wedding ceremony, he mad our wedding ceremony unforgettable and beautiful in so many ways.

Profile Picture Karol, 7/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The Reverend Michael officiated my wife and I's wedding this past Sunday in Cadott, Wisconsin. Reverend was a true professional and took the time to find out about us as a couple so as to highlight our journey and futures together. While our wedding at Rock Fest was a unique experience for Karol and I, Reverend Michael was awesome! I would recomend anyone in the area who is planning on getting married to speak with Michael about his professional services. Thanks again Reverend for an incredible day!

Profile Picture Colin, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Reverend Michael for ur wedding... thank u for making our wedding day awesome!!!!

Profile Picture Peter, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wedding day was a quick decision to move it ahead based on getting paper work done for insurance purposes!
Reverend Michael and his wife were very lovely and caring in making sure it was beautiful and still very special in a short amount of time. That meant a lot to me!

Profile Picture Tasha, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Michael's desires to make your wedding something unique and tailored to you and your wife's wishes. Like any other wedding day, there was some speed bumps. Rev Michael and his wife were able to guide us past those bumps and made our wedding day as unstressful as possible. Since the wedding, numerous individuals have compliment my wife and me on how unique and touching our ceremony was. Glad we chose Rev Michael for our big day together.

Profile Picture Alec, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would recommend the Reverend Michael to anyone who needs a Wedding Officiant. Both him and his wife were very friendly and helpful before and on our wedding day. And he was very good at making the ceremony exactly the way we wanted it!

Profile Picture User5207875, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael and his wife Brenda were great! They were very helpful and concerned throughout out the whole wedding process. They took their time at the rehearsal to help us figure out how everyone was walking down the aisle which was a big help. Another thing that I thought was impressive was that I could always reach Reverend Michael quickly via email/text/call, I never had to wait around for a response when I had a question. Reverend Michael's website is very informative and easy to use when deciding how to put the ceremony together - I would have been completely lost without it. The ceremony was beautiful, we did a butterfly release and everything went according to plan! I couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank you so much Reverend Michael and Brenda for being a part of our wedding and making our ceremony wonderful!

Profile Picture Laurel, 6/20/15, 1 Review