The Retreat of Southern Bridle Farms Reviews

The Retreat of Southern Bridle Farms 4
The Retreat of Southern Bridle Farms 5

Sheldon Murph · Married on 06/16/2018

They do it ALL!

This venue is everything and more! Mike and Jim will make sure your day goes so smoothly and you don't have to worry about a thing. They handle the catering, the florals, the linens, the tables/chairs, set up/break down, the decorating, and everything in between. Mike is a true artist, and I was able to give him a basic idea of what I had imagined my day to be and he created it and made it so much more than I could have ever imagined! Mike coordinates with all the vendors (cake, band, ceremony music, etc.) to ensure everyone is on time and knows the plan for the day. The food was AMAZING and perfect for our day! They also have beautiful rustic cabins and antebellum homes for guests/bridal party to stay in. My stress level was so low on my wedding day, because I knew Mike, Jim, and the other staff would handle it and make sure my day was perfect! It was the best day of my life and most of that was due to choosing this perfect venue! I would choose this venue again and again! Thank you The Retreat of Southern Bridle for an amazing wedding!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018