42 Reviews for The Reserve Vintage Rentals

Trinkets (1)
Vases (1)
Barware (1)
35 The Reserve Vintage Rentals Reviews

I love The Reserve Vintage Rentals! This company has so many beautiful pieces of furniture and decor items to make any event fabulous! Priscilla was so helpful, as we decided which of her beautiful pieces to use for my daughter's wedding. The items arrived on time, in perfect condition and made the wedding so special! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Reserve Vintage has AMAZING inventory! The hardest part was what to choose! Priscilla was incredible to work with; she responded to our emails in a timely manner and communicated with our vendors to make sure everything was clear prior to the event so everything went smooth day of. I would 110% recommend The Reserve Vintage Team!!

Profile Picture Anggie, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Priscilla was AMAZING to work with! She took my Pinterest inspirations and turned them into reality. The peices she has are truly beautiful and exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. Her team is very professional and they delivered everything, I did not have to stress about anything at all. I highly reccomend working with Pricilla !

Profile Picture stephany, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Priscilla provided a lovely Wing back Loveseat, Ivory Claw foot Desk for sign in and Gold Mirror to add some finishing touches to our daughter's wedding reception. Priscilla has a calligrapher, Emily Waters, who can create a custom seating chart on the mirror that is both beautiful and functional. From start to finish, we would highly recommend The Reserve Vintage Rentals

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The furniture looked great in the space! We absolutely loved it.

Profile Picture Cami, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Would definitely recommend for any event needing the set ups provided. The furniture we rented set the tone and looked amazing. Pick up and delivery right on time!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was STUNNING thanks to The Reserve Vintage Rentals! We had everything from couches, to rugs, to pews, chairs, tables, and SO much more! Thank you Priscilla and your team for such an outstanding job! It was perfect and all could have hoped for!!

Profile Picture Brianne, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cant say enough how much I enjoyed working with Priscilla to find the perfect pieces of furniture, etc. for my wedding decor. I gave her my vision and she came back with a fabulous inspiration board of what she thought would suit the look I was going for. She made the process so easy. I rented a gorgeous vintage seating area as well as wooden farm tables for the dinner portion of the wedding. Everything was a hit and added such a lovely element of design to the entire space for the evening. Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Priscilla + team provided the perfect design elements to help create our wedding atmosphere. Thank you!

Profile Picture Ali-Jae, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had originally booked another furniture rental company, without ever hearing of Reserve Vintage Rentals, when about 4 months before the wedding, our wedding planner (NKP) posted a picture of their furniture at another event. I fell in love, as I had a really specific look I was going for (grey, gold, and grey-blue) and their furniture fit that look to a T! I was so happy when I found out they were available, and they did not disappoint! We had multiple lounge areas and they looked amazing! Lots of furniture rentals in the area are pretty, but they don't straddle the line of vintage AND modern and lean way too vintage (and almost victorian looking) for a bride with a more modern taste. With their great accent pillows/tables/rugs, they execute this look PEFECTLY. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding even more beautiful!!

Profile Picture Kim, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Lounge Furniture, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Priscilla was great! She was more than accommodating! I wanted to rent everything from their showroom! She has incredible taste and style!! I highly recommend all of their items.

Profile Picture KIM, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Decor

We decided on the rustic benches for our wedding. Priscilla is fantastic to work with. She was very responsive. The few days before our wedding, the tropical storm was coming through FL. Thank goodness we had a backup plan. When the benches arrived, I had no worry that Priscilla and her coworker wouldn't make it beautiful. Everything worked out perfectly!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We absolutely loved the furniture we rented for our wedding! Priscilla was so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Kourtney, 6/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We really enjoyed the beautiful vintage furniture that we rented from the Reserve; they added the perfect charm and effect that we were striving for at Bakers Ranch for my daughter's wedding. Priscilla came to drop off the furniture during a time when we were having to change the ceremony location from the outside courtyard to having to crunch seating under the large covered porch due to excess rain - which created a lot of confusion in regard to where we would put the furniture until after the ceremony. She was very understanding and patient while we tried to figure everything out - and once the furniture was in its proper place, our guests were able to fully enjoy it from both a comfort and a photographic standpoint.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables

In one word- amazing! Not only does she have a huge selection of gorgeous furniture, but what a pleasure to work with! Priscilla was incredibly professional and after dealing with many slow to respond vendors from my wedding, I have to compliment her on her quick response time to any little question I had. I feel lucky to have found her and would highly recommend her to anyone wanted to work with the best for their special day. Thank you so very much for everything, it all turned out so perfect!!

Profile Picture Christina , 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Signage, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

For our wedding, I knew I wanted to add some unique rental pieces to really compliment my style and the style of the wedding. Priscilla had the best pieces around to choose from and was extremely accommodating in letting us choose what best fit our style, as well as giving creative suggestions. The passion she has for her rental business shows and her pieces are so beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend using The Reserve Vintage Rentals for your rental needs as well as using Priscilla (Inspired Events) as a wedding planner!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/28/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Trinkets, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup
4.7

Very beautiful pieces and if you are looking for a way to glam up your venue this is the place to go. Prices are competitive with vendors in the area however if you are trying to stay on a tight budget renting furniture is not cheap.
Happy Wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Priscilla was awesome to work with, she helped bring my vision to life through furniture! She helped walk me through the different pieces, what would work best, and how each piece could really shine! Aside from a seamless drop off, set up, and pick up - we were also able to pick up a piece early with no extra charge (which was incredibly helpful)! All in all - I can't recommend them enough, great experience!

Profile Picture Allie, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Priscilla to pick out the perfect vintage furniture arrangement for my wedding. She was so helpful and the furniture is just beautiful. The delivery and pick-up times were followed exactly, and the delivery guys were very helpful and sweet. Would highly recommend! Loved how everything turned out that I rented!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/7/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Lounge Furniture, Tables, Delivery, Barware

Great to work with and beautiful furniture!

Profile Picture Keri, 5/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The rentals were the perfect addition to our wedding! Priscilla and her team designed it all so beautifully and on the day of, everything turned out even prettier than we expected. She went above and beyond and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6573751, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Reserve Vintage Rentals added such a special touch to our wedding! They were super helpful when picking out the rentals we wanted and always very responsive. Everything was in perfect condition and looked absolutely beautiful :)

Profile Picture Demi, 3/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Priscilla was great to work with as I (the bride) did a lot of my own organizing for my my wedding day. she was quick to respond to any questions and easy to get in touch with. The furniture is beautiful and really made our lounge area look elegant! Prices are very reasonable compared to some other rental companies I was looking at.

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Priscilla at Reserve was extremely helpful. She was quick to respond to any questions I had and handled invoice changes with ease. Their pricing was extremely reasonable as well, which is a major reason I chose Reserve over their competitors in the area. Though there was one hiccup on the wedding day, our day-of contact was super quick to correct the problem and deliver the missing piece before the events started. Thank you to Priscilla and her team for providing beautiful pieces that fit into our day perfectly!

I rented wooden farm tables, high-back chairs, and lounge area tables from Reserve. Everything was great quality.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Priscilla and her team are so wonderful to work with, very professional. Whenever we had a question she was prompt with a response either by email or phone. On setup day, the team was on time, and they set up exactly the way we wanted. Thank you for being a part of our daughters beautiful wedding on Anna Maria Island.

Profile Picture Christina, 2/3/16, 2 Reviews