The Reserve Reviews

5 | Irving, TX

5 Reviews for The Reserve

• Elizabeth & Joshua

Elizabeth · Married on 05/22/2016

If you are looking for a great place and you are on a budget, The Reserve Banquet is the place to go. The coordinator is literally a phone call away. If you have any questions or concerns, she will do the best for her clients. We plan on celebrating our 5th anniversary here.

Sent on 04/25/2016

We had our wedding reception in the Grand ballroom. The staff was very attentive and professional. New management has taken over I was told recently. They offered very affordable rates and decorations. We had the ballroom from noon till midnight with no added charges. I was able to use any catering company and I brought in my own alcohol. They had professional bar tenders working and staff was available to assist my guests if they needed anything. They did all of the set up and cleaning after the event for no added charges all my family had to do was remove the trash and the catering had to take out their items. It was a truly wonderful venue. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Natasha · Married on 05/20/2017

We booked and are super excited. Angela is really sweet and helpful and the other staff stayed late so my fiance and I could tour.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Saima · Married on 07/03/2014

3.6
      3.5
      3.5

Good for the price but the owner was a bit unprofessional

Sent on 05/31/2015

2.5
      3.0

Angela was great to work with but unfortunately was absent due to sickness. There was another man, mr Wally. Very unprofessional, and just not really insightful at all and not helpful. The venue itself needs to pay more attention to the areas that aren't the main ballroom. The floor needs to be retiled. And I would prefer them not to use the grooms room as a storage unit for chairs. Their brides room is really old looking and smelly. The furniture seems to have been passed down or from a garage sale. The space is, just alright.

Sent on 06/30/2014